International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Charlotte looks as if she might have a backache that prevented participation in the Monte Carlo international jumping contest.

Hmm i don't want to make a scoop here, but she's got a bigger belly. Photo from Getty Images

But on the other hand it may only be the way she's standing..

yes, I noticed some very poor posture on her in the white suit on the website My Royals....

Of course she has back problems......possibly the same "back problems" her mother had before her 2nd and 3rd marriages...:whistling:

I didn't know she was married 3 times.

Who were her other husbands?

I think the reference is to Princess Caroline and her three marriages.

I had forgotten Caroline had been married 3 times because the first one was annulled and so doesn't count and of course there was no child from that marriage.

CC interview. Looks and sounds lovely. (GCT official site)

LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR

Thank you for finding and posting this! :flowers:

I can't get enough listening to Charlotte's voice, it's rich and chocolaty, with a hint of a British accent (just like her mom). Thus far I've heard her speak fluently in French & English, now I wish I could hear her speak in Italian (just like her brother Pierre). And perhaps German (like her mother)?

Regards this event, she (& her mom, uncle and aunt) looked lovely on both days. Especially loved the white suit and electric blue dress. She did a great job acting as host of this event named in her honor. :)

My only question is the situation with Gucci? IIRC she was supposed to have had a multi-year contract with them? To do 4 campaigns in all? And I think that contract may be up. I think she started wearing their logo in 2010 per this link(s): Gucci - new exclusive riding collection for charlotte casiraghi
Charlotte Casiraghi Makes Deal with Gucci | RDuJour
Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco is Gucci's New Face | Fashionisers.com - Tempted by the Passion for Fashion
Monaco Royal Charlotte Casiraghi in new campaign for Gucci | Mail Online

Hmmm, this makes me wonder if she will be now be entering into an official contract with Cartier? As I've noticed she's been wearing their brand and attending their functions as an honored "guest" for the past year, or two. Just a guess is all. :)

ps: I love the minimal makeup she's wearing in the aforementioned video, such a natural beauty even more so when the camera is up close and personal in her face, lol. :D

I don't like the dress, neither the hairdo. Only the colour of the outfit is pretty nice!

Thank you for finding and posting this! :flowers:

You are most welcome :)
She looks impeccable and makes me wonder just how beautiful she is IRL. I mean she's ridiculously photogenic which isn't the case for most people, so in real life she has to be drop dead gorgeous. And yes, her voice is lovely. :)

Gosh, for having such poor posture, shes glowing so much. She's always been beautiful but she is just radiating right now. She's one of those lucky girls, I think she's just going to get more and more beautiful as her backache gets worse. I can't wait to see how she sartorially copes with her new found posture.

'New found posture' is an interesting euphemism for her new shape !

Which new shape are you talking about? Don't you know that when those girls get a bit overweight it's because of the 'angle' of the photo? :lol:

Two nice pics of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene at the Jumping provided by the Palace:

** June 28 ** June 29 **

I like the 2nd picture. Nice outfit for Charlene. In that picture Albert seems to have lost some weight. Or it may only be my eyes.

WE are not supposed to speculate.

A pregnancy without a marriage in the Princely family? Whatever next.
Of course the palace is denying it.

The palace denied Caroline was pregnant right up to April 1984. Andrea was born in June.
They also denied she was pregnant in April 1999. Alexandra was born in July.

Of course Charlotte is not pregnant.

Whats with all the comments from the morality police? Certainly nothing to do with riding.
Just an FYI though, more than 50% of babies born in France are born to unwed mothers so if a woman becomes pregnant without benefit of clergy it is not that big a deal.
Anyway the only news here is that Charlotte Casiraghi is not currently competing in equestrian events.

Last edited:
Whats with all the comments from the morality police? Certainly nothing to do with riding.
Just an FYI though, more than 50% of babies born in France are born to unwed mothers so if a woman becomes pregnant without benefit of clergy it is not that big a dealr.
Anyway the only news here is that Charlotte Casiraghi is not currently competing in equestrian events.

And something like 46% of the descendants of Rainer III and Grace Kelly are born out of wedlock as well.

thanks a lot for the contributions!!!

Back
Top Bottom