Grace, Caroline, Charlotte, Alexandra. . . it's all in the genes!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroline radiates kindness and warmth. She always seems to be the kind of woman that people just love being around and where they can be themselves.
I see that in Alexandra aswell. Especially when she's skating. Also, Pierre has that charisma Caroline has.

Perhaps Charlotte is more like her father (or grandmother) and is more reserved in public. Andrea seems more like that too.

They all grew up running from the media and public exposure, quite different from Caroline, who was not as sheltered from the media.

They all grew up running from the media and public exposure, quite different from Caroline, who was not as sheltered from the media.
And what about Alexandra and Pauline then? I mean, they are like Caroline - they have the warmth she has. ;)

It's genetic. About half of the Grimaldis are extroverts and half are introverts.

I don't think it is genetic.. Maybe for some of them, but it depends on the character of the person. Some people are more introverts than some others even if they belong to the same family :flowers:.

I love that manipulated pic. It's a very good one, and one can clearly see how much they look alike.

:previous:Gosh that is amazing. I wonder what their respective ages were when each pic was taken.

charlotte in 2007 and Caroline in 2009..
Thank you Priyanka, then I say bravo Caroline for appearing so youthful you could pass for Charlotte's "other half".

comparison of Caroline & Charlotte (from dpa)

vrtqwy.jpg

the only dierence in this photo is that caroline had bigger chest than charlotte.
I`m sorry for my English, i´m from an hispan country

As the time goes by, I see more and more Stefano's features in Charlotte's face....the prominent squared jaw, that shy smile, the eyes..........
When she was in her early teen Charlotte was the spit image of Caroline, now it's all about her dad.
Cool, Stefano was a very handsome guy.
His genes and Caroline's genes could only produce great offspring.

I´m agree with your post

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought Charlotte looked like Grace until I saw these photos from 2002:

1 2 3

I think she looks a lot like Grace in those photos. Funny because I think the only facial features they share are their jaws, bone structure, and eyes.

Grace, Caroline and Charlotte do have an identical jawline and cheekbones. Only their coloring is different.

Charlotte looks astonishingly beautiful in those photos!:ohmy:

Grace, Caroline and Charlotte do have an identical jawline and cheekbones. Only their coloring is different.

Charlotte looks astonishingly beautiful in those photos!:ohmy:

Alexandra, too. She has the same bone structure.

1 2 3

I think she looks a lot like Grace in those photos. Funny because I think the only facial features they share are their jaws, bone structure, and eyes.

She also has Grace's calmness.

To me she looks nothing like Grace. Both are great beauties, but different once. Char is more italian whereas Grace Kellz has the old classic american style.

I agree with you, azure. Once I was stunned how greatly Charlotte and Andrea resemble their father, Stefano, not to mention Pierre. It is pitty that I don't have thses pictures any more.

fir me, charlotte looks like her mother, grace and her father

To me she looks nothing like Grace. Both are great beauties, but different once. Char is more italian whereas Grace Kellz has the old classic american style.

I agree, but the bone structure, the alignment of their jawline and cheekbones, is identical imo.

You can really see it when Charlotte has her head tilted at a certain angle.

Hmm, i can see a great resemblence to her mother sometimes and in specific angles, but i think that Stephanie has the bone structure of Grace. :)

Hmm, i can see a great resemblence to her mother sometimes and in specific angles, but i think that Stephanie has the bone structure of Grace. :)

I think Stephanie has exactly the bone structure of her father.

I think Stephanie looks very like her father but I do think the high cheek bones and strong square jawline come from the Kellys.

1 2 3

Charlotte's jawline is similar to Grace's, but it in my opinion it comes directly from her father. Her whole face is very square, shaped exactly like his, complete with the lightly cleft chin he had. Andrea has it too.

I agree, selket :)

I think Stephanie looks very like her father but I do think the high cheek bones and strong square jawline come from the Kellys.

Yes, Florestane, i think her cheek bones and jawline are from her mother's side, whereas Caro looks alike her grandmother, Charlotte, to whom Prince Rainier is also a bit similar, regarding his face :)

Anyway, all Grimaldis and Casiraghis are beautiful. Genes only good did to them!

Last edited:
Charlotte is almost identical to her dad Stefano, not only as far as her facial features are concerned, but also as for her coloring i.e. hair and eyes. She 's a dead ringer for Stefano. Albert is the only one who looks like Grace. Caroline and Stephanie are truly and well Grimaldi in the department look.

1 2 3

Hmm, put a short blonde wig on Charlotte and I'd have to agree with you, especially with the first two photos. There's something about the faraway expression, the set of the mouth and tilt of the head that's very evocative of Grace.

Charlotte is almost identical to her dad Stefano, not only as far as her facial features are concerned, but also as for her coloring i.e. hair and eyes. She 's a dead ringer for Stefano. Albert is the only one who looks like Grace. Caroline and Stephanie are truly and well Grimaldi in the department look.

And Andrea is like her mother. The colour of his hair is like Stafano's.
Pierre is a klone of Stefano

Back
Top Bottom