Grace, Caroline, Charlotte, Alexandra. . . it's all in the genes!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now Gad has nice eyes and lips, but a big nose. On a little girl, that nose would be too much, so let's hope it's a boy or a girl with Charlotte's nose.

Charlotte was blond as a child. If Charlotte's child will be blond, it would be thanks to Stefano's genes, not Grace's. Sometimes a boy resembles strongly mother's brothers (Andrea and Pierre have fair hair). Unless both parents are blond and blue-eyed, you never know what the result will be. Nevertheless, dark is "stronger" than light and for Charlotte's child, who probably spends the most of his/her life on Cote d'Azur, it would be better to be "a dark beauty" ;-) (Grace was always afraid that she would get burnt)

^ The upper half of caroline's face reminds me of grace's

She has Grace's identical cheekbones and facial structure!

No one was more naturally beautiful than Princess Caroline in her 70's and 80's heyday...she was simply stunning!:ohmy:

Last edited:
It is strange how each of them have the kind of beauty contemporary to their respective times.

Yes! So true Argie!

Grace was the perfect 50's movie goddess, Caroline was perfect for the 70's, Stephanie for the 80's, and now we have Charlotte!

Seeing pictures of a younger Caroline is like seeing Charlotte now! Caroline is/was beautiful!

I have always seen more of Caroline's grandmother, Princess Charlotte, in her face than of her mother. Certainly as she ages she more and more resembles the de Lazlo portrait of Princess Charlotte.

I think she is an exact composite of both Rainier's mother Princess Charlotte and her own mother Grace.

The de Lazlo portrait stunned me when I first saw it. It's enough to make you believe in reincarnation!:eek:

I have always seen more of Caroline's grandmother, Princess Charlotte, in her face than of her mother. Certainly as she ages she more and more resembles the de Lazlo portrait of Princess Charlotte.
Hmm, i also believe she looks like princess Charlotte. Actually i thinkk she got the genes of her father's side.

I have never seen that de Lazlo portrait. I'll google it.

Here's a portrait of Charlotte along with her father by de Laszlo. I must say that Caroline is a dead ringer for her.

Caroline was very beautiful, one wonders what she would look like now if she had not smoked or baked in the sun, both "the thing" in her youth.

Caroline was very beautiful, one wonders what she would look like now if she had not smoked or baked in the sun, both "the thing" in her youth.

I don't think Caroline baked in the sun as much as her sister, Stephanie, whose current skin color is constantly brown-orange

WOW! I would have thought that was Caroline. The resemblance is almost uncanny. There's nothing like genes :p

Caroline's mouth and the mouth of her daughter Charlotte Casiraghi has the same, exact shape of Princess Charlotte's!

I don't think Caroline baked in the sun as much as her sister, Stephanie, whose current skin color is constantly brown-orange

Agree! Stephanie is tanned all the year, Caroline not. Stephanie's skin is completely destroyed, Caroline is more around the eyes.
But is true that her ressemblance with Pcs Charlotte is crazy. There is another pic where her grand mom is wearing a 20's hat, and they are really like clones!
I would love to see more pics of Pcs Charlotte but i did not see.
The problen is that when i google her, i have all results with Charlotte Casiraghi..

Last edited:

She still looks good. Get real: the woman is 56. Seeing all the "age defying" celebrities like Christie Brinkley has made us come to believe that celebrities have a special chromosome for staying young. Caroline has been modest with the nips and tucks, with as a result that she looks like a beautiful 56 year old. (By the way, she still smokes.)

Here's a portrait of Charlotte along with her father by de Laszlo. I must say that Caroline is a dead ringer for her.
Oh thanks a lot:flowers:I have seen that portrait before but i didn't know it was painted by de Lazlo.
The resemblance in that portrait is obvious.

I think that Caroline is ageing gracefully, she hasn't been in the process of doing plastic surgeries and that is a big plus.
I like Stephanie as well, but she is too athletic for me.

Agree! Stephanie is tanned all the year, Caroline not. Stephanie's skin is completely destroyed, Caroline is more around the eyes.
But is true that her ressemblance with Pcs Charlotte is crazy. There is another pic where her grand mom is wearing a 20's hat, and they are really like clones!
I would love to see more pics of Pcs Charlotte but i did not see.
The problen is that when i google her, i have all results with Charlotte Casiraghi..

I made a little search and these were the pictures i could find from Princess Charlotte:flowers:

http://i42.tinypic.com/ifuaaf.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/348pojr.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2mbtsg.jpg

Last edited:
Of course it is not ;)
Great! :flowers:
And by the way I do not find Beatrice or Pierre's looks that amazing. I actually prefer Tatiana's looks, she is way more natural. :cool:

I made a little search and these were the pictures i could find
]

Thanks a lot azure, it is the second pic i was talking about.
I found that Pcs Caroline is a clone of her grand mother, like if the genes haved jumped a generation.

Thanks for the photos, Azure. They really emphasize the amazing resemblance between Caroline and Charlotte.

Great! :flowers:
And by the way I do not find Beatrice or Pierre's looks that amazing. I actually prefer Tatiana's looks, she is way more natural. :cool:

I agree on that. Beatrice has a more "fake like a doll" beauty whereas Tati is more natural.
I tend to believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder:p

You are all welcome :flowers:

Last edited:
She still looks good. Get real: the woman is 56. Seeing all the "age defying" celebrities like Christie Brinkley has made us come to believe that celebrities have a special chromosome for staying young. Caroline has been modest with the nips and tucks, with as a result that she looks like a beautiful 56 year old. (By the way, she still smokes.)

True. We are constantly exposed to 60 year old women with taut skin and no wrinkles, thanks to the botox and the nips and tucks I say, that it seems strange that a 56 year old woman has saggy skin and lines whereas it's perfectly normal...............that is, as you said, Caroline IS real and normal, NOT someone like Christie Brinkley.

Last edited:
On this picture Caroline looks more beautiful than Charlotte, even though she is 29-years older than her:
http://www.diet-weight-lose.com/celebrity/celebrity-picture/casiraghi-charlotte.jpg

In my opinion P. Caroline has always been more beautiful than her daughter. Maybe, as she's such a determinated, strong minded woman ( much more than Charlotte ) those traces of her personality reflect on her features, giving her that extra beauty Charlotte sems to lack...
:flowers: :) :flowers:

Caroline as a little girl seemed to be bursting with personality. She seemed headstrong, passionate, intelligent even in photos from childhood and teen years.

Charlotte? The very earliest images of her she was always dressed perfectly, like a little fashion plate. Then she was a teen fashionista. Then an adult one. Her face is always stunningly beautiful, but there seems to be none of the the energy and life force that so characterizes her mother even now.:ermm:

Even when Charlotte is astride one of her beloved horses or with a boyfriend I never get any sense of who she is, other than a beautiful girl.

I totally agree with you, Moonmaiden. I would also add that, Alexandra, whilst not as physically stunning as Charlotte, has that certain something her sister lacks. A sort of joie de vivre, charisma even, that makes her seem more attractive.

I totally agree with you, Moonmaiden. I would also add that, Alexandra, whilst not as physically stunning as Charlotte, has that certain something her sister lacks. A sort of joie de vivre, charisma even, that makes her seem more attractive.
Absolutely! :flowers: I would add that Caroline, Alexandra, Pauline - they all have it.
But Grace like Charlotte, seemed to lack that "charisma". (red arrows please)

Back
Top Bottom