Grace, Caroline, Charlotte, Alexandra. . . it's all in the genes!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember people asking about a photo of Grace using glasses. i found this photo
Grace Kelly Biography

you have to roll juus to teh final of the page and select the march issue: Grace Kelly

I think that Gwyneth Paltrow look a bit like Grace Kelly !

I can't see a likeness between Grace and Charlotte but I see a strong likeness between Caroline and Charlotte.

Today I visited the Grace Kelly expo in Rome, lovely pictures of her, in some pics she looked a lot Charlotte(when she was younger) and in some Caroline(smiling pics),...the expo is the same that was in Monaco in summer 2007....

I think that Charlotte looks a lot like Grace, although she's also taken a lot after Stefano.

I think that Charlotte looks a lot like Grace, although she's also taken a lot after Stefano.

I'm sharing your views, Tosca!:flowers:
IMO, Charlotte resembles Princess Grace, with one addition that she's a brunette girl.:)

Unfortunately,although Charlotte is pretty, she does not resemble Grace but Caroline and Stephano Casiraghi,in my opinion.Charlotte looks like her mother Caroline when she was younger....Grace is another beauty,different.......

:previous:

I quite agree. Charlotte looks A LOT like Caroline, but a prettier face IMO (which is always in the eye of the beholder :flowers:). But sometimes she has also something which reminds me on Grace, similar face structures. But she definitely has fuller lips. I think Albert is the one who resembles his mother the most...

I agree with Dierna23 in that particular part of her/his comment.
Albert does resemble his mother !

I thought it was just me, but in some of the Spanish photos Caroline's resemblance to her late mother is uncanny. She is literally an older, brunette Princess Grace.

Especially when she smiles...

if she had blonde fair hair, she would be mistaken for Grace!
i am sad to see her looking so tired; i guess it is to do with her personal life.

if she had blonde fair hair, she would be mistaken for Grace!
i am sad to see her looking so tired; i guess it is to do with her personal life.
I disagree respectfully.Grace was totally different to Caroline,the only thing they had in commom was the smile,so similar....

Looking at your avatar, Zubiaur .... this is almost 100 % Caroline in Grace. Sometimes they look almost identical, other times not so much. Sometimes there's also very much of Stephanie in Grace ( or the other way around ).

Looking at your avatar, Zubiaur .... this is almost 100 % Caroline in Grace. Sometimes they look almost identical, other times not so much. Sometimes there's also very much of Stephanie in Grace ( or the other way around ).
I disagree,Caroline is different to Grace,Caroline resembles her grandmother Charlotte,mother of Prince Rainier a lot, ...As Caroline said ,Grace was so beautiful that each time Caroline saw her,she was breathless...Grace was perfect....Caroline has a mediterranean beauty,Grace a nordic one....Stephanie does not resemble Grace at all....

I don´t think Caroline looks like her Mother. From birth on, she was always a true Grimaldi - very mediterranean. Grace was absolutely perfect as far as looks go. Her daughter Caroline has a different kind of beauty. What I think she inherited from her Mother is the regal style, her sense of fashion.
By the way, I love her with her hair pulled back as well.

I disagree,Caroline is different to Grace,Caroline resembles her grandmother Charlotte,mother of Prince Rainier a lot, ...As Caroline said ,Grace was so beautiful that each time Caroline saw her,she was breathless...Grace was perfect....Caroline has a mediterranean beauty,Grace a nordic one....Stephanie does not resemble Grace at all....

I'll try to ignore that one and hope you'll take a better look next time you watch one of Grace's movies ...

I'll try to ignore that one and hope you'll take a better look next time you watch one of Grace's movies ...

I am a great fan of Grace ,I have seen all her movies and I collect more than 4000 photos of Grace.Unfortunately,Stephanie does not resemble Grace:whistling:

Stephanie is beautiful, too, and I think always resembeled Prince Rainer. Unfortunately, all the sunning she's done has prematurely aged her skin.....

Let's try to remember that everyone has an opinion and see different things thru different eyes.

Stephanie was very promising as a little girl but life has taken its toll on her beauty, it is not only sunning but also a lack of peace that ages (perhaps she smokes too).
Charlotte looks very much like her mother imo and Caroline looks a little bit like Grace.

Stephanie is beautiful, too, and I think always resembeled Prince Rainer. Unfortunately, all the sunning she's done has prematurely aged her skin.....

IMO Stephanie took after her aunts Lizanne and Antoinette, but she sometimes wears some face expressions, that make her resemble Grace a lot.

Yes, I think that Stephanie look like her aunt Lizanne too. But she has some Grimaldi features on her.

In this pic I can see the same bone stucture that Charlotte has:
Grace

Also, I found this pic. You guys make the comparision ;)

I disagree respectfully.Grace was totally different to Caroline,the only thing they had in commom was the smile,so similar....

I had the same opinion with you. But one day I watched a film with Grace Kelly (Window with view I think) and some days after I saw an interview of Princess Caroline (it is the only one i saw of her). Despite they do not have similarities in face, Caroline reminded me her mother, in the way she was talking, smiling, how she was moving her head. It was impressing!!

In this one, Caroline reminds me a lot of Charlotte:

Rainier, Stephanie and Caroline

Oh what a nice picture!! Yes I can definately see a strong resemblance between Caroline and Charlotte on here.

As far as Charlotte looking like Grace, I keep not seeing any resemblance between grandmother and granddaughter.
IMO Charlotte is a true Casiraghi and sometimes I am amazed at how much she reminds me of Stefano.

I agree Vera Friedel !!

Can't agree. She is truly her mother's daughter. She has some facial expressions/mannerisms that are just like her father but her bone structure and features are very much Grimaldi/Kelly.

Can't agree. She is truly her mother's daughter. She has some facial expressions/mannerisms that are just like her father but her bone structure and features are very much Grimaldi/Kelly.

When I look at her I see the opposite. Her bone structure is all her father - square face and square jaw with his cleft chin. Her nose is much softer and more rounded than her mother's and grandmother's, it looks just like her father's, and her lips are far softer and fuller than theirs, which are chiseled. I don't deny there is a HUGE resemblance to Caroline as well, but that is largely in her coloring and many of her expressions. I just don't see Grace in her AT all, except in the accident that her father had a strong square jaw like Grace did.

When I look at her I see the opposite. Her bone structure is all her father - square face and square jaw with his cleft chin. Her nose is much softer and more rounded than her mother's and grandmother's, it looks just like her father's, and her lips are far softer and fuller than theirs, which are chiseled. I don't deny there is a HUGE resemblance to Caroline as well, but that is largely in her coloring and many of her expressions. I just don't see Grace in her AT all, except in the accident that her father had a strong square jaw like Grace did.

Her lips are her great - grandmothers Princess Charlotte. They are exactly like her. Her nose is perhaps her fathers I'll give you that but her bone structure is all grace and Caroline: those cheekbones. Sometimes she pulls facial expressions just like her father and in fact sometimes you could look at her and think she was the child of Grace and Stefano. BUT she I think she looks more like her mothers side than her fathers. BUT this is a common occurrence with people: you think they are the spit of one side of their family and then you see the other side and they are the spit of them as well. Everyone to a certain extent is like both sides of their family: Charlotte included.

Charlotte is a nice mix of Stefano, Caroline, Grace and great-grandmother Charlotte Grimaldi.
It's amazing. Sometime I can see Stefano in her, sometimes I see Grace (in some expressions) but mostly I see Caroline in her. At the time, Caroline is a mix of Grace and her grandmother so...It's a good mix of genes.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yl8myp.jpg

Charlotte has about the best mix of genes one could wish for!!!

Back
Top Bottom