Grace, Caroline, Charlotte, Alexandra. . . it's all in the genes!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Exactly. They got the full lips and coloring from Princess Charlotte and the Grimaldis but nothing else, in my opinion. Also, I think Charlotte has her father's nose, not Caroline's. Caroline has a Kelly nose. Again, I think they are Kelly girls. Not Grace, but definitely their good genes come from her family.

I think Caroline resembles very much her grandmother Charlotte.She has a hard expression,so different from the sweet expression of Grace.
I think both Caroline and Charlotte,have inherited more genes from Grimaldis than from Grace.It is a pity.Grace had intelligence in her eyes,but Charlotte seems the contrary.They have not inherited neither Grace´s beauty,elegance ,nor her character.:nonono:

Unfortunately I'm not beauty as Grace. Fortunately I have something common with her: in character and one thing in apperance:lol:

But Caroline and Charlotte aren't so bad. I'm sure Grace would love her grandchildren so much and will be proud of them.

In my opinion,Caroline looks a litlle like Grace(specially now) and her grandmother,Charlotte(her eyes,lips etc.).
But Charlotte Casiraghi has something from her italien family,I saw some pictures of north-italien girls and she has so simlar structure of face and full lips..:)

Charlotte was so stunning in her teens. She is still beautiful but she lost something in a few years. What happened to her, what happened her natural beauty? I also think these for Andrea, he seems sick doesn't he? Casiraghi Trio is best looking siblings I have ever seen.
I used to fall in love every photos of Andrea and admire Charlotte. But why they lost their shine in a few years? I think Pierre is star of Casiraghi Trio, now.

As for compare Grace Caroline and Charlotte. I can't see any similarity between Charlotte and Grace. Grace seems to me Irish, Caroline i can not decide and Charlotte is %100 mediterranean to me.

In this pic
http://i40.tinypic.com/2a6tt2q.jpg

I find a certain resemblance to Caroline:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2gucfuc.jpg

And in these ones too:
http://i43.tinypic.com/24pi5vs.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/nvyzgo.jpg

I guess the three of them shares the same perfect bone structure. In the pic of Grace holding the Oscar, she reminds me of Charlotte too.

In my opinion, P. Caroline totally takes after her father's side. She's totally Grimaldi. The only thing she inherited from Grace was her bone structure and her remarkable profile ( just watch the marvelous way Grace lifts and turns her head... ). On the other hand, Charlie, totally takes after her mother Caroline and, therefore, after Grace in the only thing P. Caroline also does... her majestatic head. Although i think P. Caroline is much more expressive than her daughter... Maybe, majesty comes with age?!? :crown2:

Well, i agree with some of u alot:)
I personally think that Char is a mix of her great granmother, charlotte of monaco, her grandma, grace, and her father stefano!
She has grace's face! An the lips of her great granmother..
The teeth r definitely her fathers!
Sometimes i see a young caro in her face but sometimes they re totally different!
Unexplained phenomenon:ROFLMAO: !!
They have the same nose.. to be honest caro reminds me alot of her granmother, charlotte of monaco!

Charlotte is a mother's girl.))) They are very much alike.
Some of her gestures remind me Grace, but not at all.
Charlotte has much more Italian and other bloods than Princess Grace had.

I agree.
Charlotte and Caroline strongly resemble Princess Charlotte.

It's worth remembering that Grace was descended from German and Irish stock.
I can't see much resemblance between her and Caro and Char.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0013caroteen.jpg

The recent pictures posted in "Charlotte's current events" remind me of a younger Caroline, age 14 or 15.
Charlotte seems to be looking (in manners and way of holding herself) more like her mother lately. She is finally pushing her head back, which gives her more presence. In my opinion, she has always been less bold and stylistically creative than her mother, who took risks with various hair cuts and hair styles all through her adolescence and young womanhood, and always added a personal touch to any outfit (some piece of jewelry, a scarf, a barrette, anything), but Charlotte seems to be coming into her second prime, the first of course being in her early teens. It will be interesting to see how she develops.
The two have different personalities and roles to fulfill. Caroline was always able to project interest in other people while remaining in center stage, in other words, charismatic, and Charlotte, unless she was with her friends, always appeared to be self-conscious and unable to take charge in an important social situation. This seems about to change. The interview she gave a few weeks ago was the first sign that she is quite capable of projecting self-confidence and control when the need arises. Her upbringing is an asset and her uncle's possible views on her future role in the principality may be a challenge she proudly wants to win. Her resumed sports competitiveness may also be a pyschological factor that helps. Caroline, of course, had to be competitive in so many sports, as per her mother's orders.

It's interesting to me Grace had this look that was just her's. Then you see Carrie and she's like a perfect blend of her mother and father. Then Char, and she looks like's Carrie's mini me except her dad manages to come shinning thru too. This is what gourgeous family tree.

I think that Caroline, all credit to her, had more pressure growing up because she was Princess Grace's daughter vs Charlotte being Caroline's daughter. It helps that Charlotte and Caroline look alike, and that Caroline shielded her children from the public eye. Moreover, Grace was a bigger star and celebrity and more legendary than Caroline.

From the book Rainier and Grace by J. Randy Taraborrelli, page 41:

Her Serene Highness Princess Caroline of Monaco has a recollection of her mother that, while somewhat disconcerting, is typical of the experience of a girl raised by a beloved, much-sought-after celebrity such as Princess Grace. "There's sort of a vision, as a small child, of seeing someone so incredibly beautiful and well-dressed going out, with a trail of perfume behind," she recalled of Grace, "and this woman saying to me, `Don't! Careful! Don't mess my hair and make-up.'"

I agree.
Charlotte and Caroline strongly resemble Princess Charlotte.

It's worth remembering that Grace was descended from German and Irish stock.
I can't see much resemblance between her and Caro and Char.

I agree totally with you:flowers:

I agree totally with you:flowers:

Me too. I'd say P. Caroline and Charlotte both take after the Grimaldi side. Just take a look at Princess Charlotte ( P. Caroline grandmother ): her lips are the same as those of her grandaughter ( Caro ) and great grandaughter ( Charlie ); besides its interessting to remark the ressemblances between Caroline, Andrea and Caroline as babies to their father and grandfather: the three of them look like a small version of Prince Rainier. It's amazing!!! :ohmy: :crown4::ohmy:

Me too. I'd say P. Caroline and Charlotte both take after the Grimaldi side. Just take a look at Princess Charlotte ( P. Caroline grandmother ): her lips are the same as those of her grandaughter ( Caro ) and great grandaughter ( Charlie ); besides its interessting to remark the ressemblances between Caroline, Andrea and Caroline as babies to their father and grandfather: the three of them look like a small version of Prince Rainier. It's amazing!!! :ohmy: :crown4::ohmy:

Sorry: i meant Caroline, Andrea and Charlotte: all the three look like three little Rainiers in their " babyhood " :rolleyes:

Well, i never used to see a great resemblance between Grace and Caroline & Charlotte. I agree they look very much like Rainier's mom. Their looks are dark and exotic, quintessential French/mediterrean ladies while Grace looks like a California girl (I know she's not from there, but I'm just saying) or a German girl. Don't kill me for this but I think Heidi Klum looks like Grace sometimes.

However, going back through these pages, I do see a slight resemblance of Charlotte to Grace. Especially in her teens, Charlotte had cheekbones that resembled Grace's. I never saw much of Grace in any of her children though, not even Albert. But Charlotte's definitely her mother's daughter looks-wise, with a splash of Stefano thrown in for good measure.

I think Albert has the outline( receding hairline- punchy belly ) of his father but he has the looks of the Kelly family -fair skinned- he has that irish american look to him.

Caroline looks is owed to the Grimaldis but sometime when that certain camera angle catches this certain look- you do see Grace especially in the cheeks.

Steph always had that androynous (sp) look to her- She has the mixture of the Kellys and the Grimaldis. The Kelly athletic body- square jaw- deep set eyes and the coloring of the Grimaldis- with Steph it seemed like the genes of Rainier nad Grace just caught fire!!!!!!!!!!!

Because this comes up so often in the Monaco threads (more than any other forum here at The Royal Forums), let repeat some ground rules for this thread.

Its also important to note that Grace , Caroline and Charlotte are each their own woman, with different looks, personalities, goals and being brought up during different (and often opposing) generations so of course their lives will be somewhat different. IMO its unfair to compare Caroline (who was born a princess and never had a true private life) with Grace (who was born a private citizen and choose to lead a public life). You are comparing apples and oranges.

All off topic posts will be deleted without notice. Also, if you can't respect the opinions of other members (who might disagree with you) those posts will be deleted as well. Finally, speculative posts about how decent or undecent Grace was during her actress years have been deleted as well.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Zonk
Monaco Moderator

Oh my God! They look so much alike in that pic!
Thanks queenofthelight!

why isn`t Charlotte thinking about acting? at least trying in a small role

I never used to see it before but now I definitely see some of what Charlotte undoubtedly inherited from her grandmother---that fabulous bone structure for instance, the eyes (which I believe are Caroline's as well), and the nose now that it has been pointed out lol. I still think she's Caroline's replica for the most part, but you can definitely see a bit of Grace in Charlotte.

I have always thought that Charlotte is a good mix of Stefano and Caroline...she has a lot of her dad in her face.
Sometimes when I look at Charlotte I can't help but notice the strong resemblance to the Casiraghi's family.
Of course there's a lot of Caroline, too.

Back
Top Bottom