Grace, Caroline, Charlotte, Alexandra. . . it's all in the genes!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When they get older I think Pauline and Jazmin Grace will both be drop dead gorgeous.

Charlotte is beautiful here. I must agree with you she has something from Grace here: smile, nose and whole facial expression. BTW Alex Dellal is so not cute here.

Charlotte is beautiful here. I must agree with you she has something from Grace here: smile, nose and whole facial expression. BTW Alex Dellal is so not cute here.

I think it is the bone structure of the face Charlotte has got from Grace, not so much the features, not the mouth, at least, that comes from Caroline and Rainier´s mother. It is said that the beauty of the bone structure lasts for ever. ;)

I think Charlotte will get married soon. Before her brothers and maybe before her Uncle. Just a feeling I get when looking at the photos. Like she wants this now.

How old is she now?

I think Charlotte will get married soon. Before her brothers and maybe before her Uncle. Just a feeling I get when looking at the photos. Like she wants this now.
How old is she now?

She is only 22 since august and it seems the relationship with Alex Dellal is experiencing some turmoil. You mean when you look at the photos of the couple, I guess. I do not get that feeling. It is so old fashioned to marry at that age. :ermm:

I think Caroline must have already explained her daughter the disadvantages of marrying at such an early age.

Last edited:
I think Charlotte looks almost identical to her father Stefano, and I see no Grace in her.
The only one who really looks like Grace is Albert. IMO.

I see little expressions that remind of Grace in all three.Tilting the head, acting or being shy, laughing especially.

I see little expressions that remind of Grace in all three.Tilting the head, acting or being shy, laughing especially.

You're right, it's not so much the physical resemblance, it's those undefinable things that say "family". The lowering of the eyes, certain angles of the head, a special way of smiling, they're hard to capture, but they're there.

^ I noticed those because I have a lot of that in my family.Europeans use a lot of expressions.

hello!
(im spanish and im learning english so, im sorry if you cant understand me because sometimes I express badly.)
its the first time that i post here and i would like to say that charlotte is the most beautiful girl I have never seen....
i think she´s even more beautiful than her mother and her grand mother
well, i will come back...(i hope) byebyebye!!!

Caroline and Charlotte do look like a lot!:)

Thank you for posting the pictures, giov. :flowers:

I don't think Charlotte or Caroline have any Grace in them, but they do have Kelly in them. Caroline has Peggy Kelly's face shape and she has a Kelly nose. She obviously has Rainier's coloring but I think she might also have Kelly eyes, as well. Not sure who she got her lips from but maybe from her grandmother.

As for Charlotte, she has her dad's face shape (or at least from the Casiraghi family) and her dad's nose. She has her mom's eyes and lips but no Grace in her. I think what confuses people is that both Caroline and Charlotte look like a Kelly girl but it's certainly not Grace.

I think what confuses people is that both Caroline and Charlotte look like a Kelly girl but it's certainly not Grace.

I don´t think they look like the Kelly´s at all. Maybe Caroline has the same body shape, all Grimaldi siblings inherited that feature. But Caroline and Charlotte look much like Charlotte of Monaco. They look like Rainier´s mother.

I don´t think they look like Kelly´s at all. Maybe Carolene has the same body shape, all Grimaldi siblings inherited that feature. But Caroline and Charlotte look much like Charlotte of Monaco. They look like Rainier´s mother.

Any Rainier´s mother photos here?

Oh my...so that's where the Mediterranean coloring comes from! Her expression is SO similar to Charlotte's in the picture!
MERCI!!!

They both have the same mouth as Charlotte of Monaco but in my opinion that's where the similarities end. There is no way they got their beauty from the Grimaldis - they were not an attractive bunch. Grace is where all the good genes come from.

^And Stefano!!

reniapl, thanks for the photo of Rainier's mother - the resemblance is quite striking!

I think that Charlotte is a mixture of Charlotte of Monaco and Grace. She has Charlotte features but more beauty becouse of Grace. And Caroline of course. I saw photo where Charlotte and Caroline look the same. Amazing.

I think Caroline resembles very much her grandmother Charlotte.She has a hard expression,so different from the sweet expression of Grace.
I think both Caroline and Charlotte,have inherited more genes from Grimaldis than from Grace.It is a pity.Grace had intelligence in her eyes,but Charlotte seems the contrary.They have not inherited neither Grace´s beauty,elegance ,nor her character.:nonono:

I insist on that ;)
Charlotte of Monaco looks like a lot with Char! These full lips.
Their similarity is really obvious. This goes to Caro too.. She resembles her grandmother, too.

Char looks alot like her faather.. The same teeth, the same jaw and smile.
She "inherited" her mother's body and her nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found the old photo of Caroline and Charlotte. Having looked at this photo, I think both Caroline and Charlotte are as like as two peas.
http://i44.tinypic.com/21nib81.jpg

I learnt that somebody thought that Charlotte was more beautiful than Princess Caroline. Frankly, I don't think so. Thanks to Princess Grace, Caroline has the irish and german roots. As for Prince Rainier, I don't clearly know his roots at all.
Charlotte has the irish, german and italian roots, as her father is italian.
The more blood is mixed, the more beautiful person is.
Maybe anybody disagree with me??? It's just my opinion.

Charlotte looks really sweet in her teens times, now is more serious, i think caroline has a more oval face that charlotte, who has more a square face.
charlotte is so beautiful

I don't think Charlotte and Caroline are similar to Grace. Charlotte is just similar to her greatgrandmother, Princess Charlotte of Monaco, whose is her namesake. However Camille, Princess Stephanie's youngest daughter remebers Grace a lot.

In terms of facial features, yes, Caroline and Charlotte have those dark, Mediterranean Grimaldi features.

But what sets them apart from their Grimaldi ancestors and relatives is the outstanding Kelly facial bone structure. Look at the pic of Princess Charlotte as a teen. Her face has that round, unremarkable facial structure. The same goes to the De Massy women, Elisabeth and Melanie. They do not possess the incredible cheekbones, jawline, chin, etc that Caroline, Stephanie and Charlotte have.

Back
Top Bottom