The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
No, he did not married his son's mother. But Gad is older now and might want to settle down with Charlotte. I hope for Princess Caroline that Gad wants to marry her daughter. They could have a civil ceremony so the child is legitimate.

I hope Charlotte and Gad have a girl. Would like a mirror image of Grandma Grace.

I don't know...Neither Caroline nor Stephanie inherited their mother's fair hair and Irish coloring and no one can deny that Charlotte is nearly the splitting image of Princess Caroline. Both Caroline and Charlotte are exotic looking and more olive skinned, which obviously comes from the Grimaldi side. Throw Gad's Morrocan and French ancestry in the mix and my bet is the child whether male or female will have no resemblance to Princess Grace.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by texankitcat View Post
[/B]

I don't know...Neither Caroline nor Stephanie inherited their mother's fair hair and Irish coloring and no one can deny that Charlotte is nearly the splitting image of Princess Caroline. Both Caroline and Charlotte are exotic looking and more olive skinned, which obviously comes from the Grimaldi side. Throw Gad's Morrocan and French ancestry in the mix and my bet is the child whether male or female will have no resemblance to Princess Grace.
Think on the bright side because Grace did not have much hair and this baby will.But we maybe surprised as genes sometimes skip a generation
So u never know.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Heir Apparent

"Grace did not have much hair"?....really?

I am not sure we are discussing the same woman. The late Grace Kelly had very fine textured hair, but there was plenty of it!
Old 09-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Gentry

Grace 's looks ? Grace 's genes have well faded away with her daughters, let alone with her great-grandchildren.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
Grace 's looks ? Grace 's genes have well faded away with her daughters, let alone with her great-grandchildren.
This would be her great-grandchild, right?
About the looks: And thank God! I mean, I like Grace but Caroline is way more beautiful than her and Stephanie is way more sympathetic.
(I used to think that Grace is more beautiful than Caroline until recently.)
Old 09-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Serene Highness

Grace had this ethereal beauty! She was amazing. I have the impression that only Pierre's children, as long as he has it with Beatrice, will inherit those nice genes!
Old 09-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Nobility

The kid will be gorgeous even if they inherit half of Charlotte's beauty and charm.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Grace had this ethereal beauty! She was amazing. I have the impression that only Pierre's children, as long as he has it with Beatrice, will inherit those nice genes!
Looks is not everything.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadezhda View Post
Looks is not everything.
You beat me to it.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Serene Highness

The genetics game is interesting, and does not always come out as expected, unless both parents are of very similar ethnic background. Without that similarity, anything goes!
You don't get Grace Kelly unless you breed blondes. I think Grace was part German on her mom's side, wasn't she? Albert certainly got her blondeness. My cousin was half Irish and half German. He looked so much like Albert when they were younger that I could hardly believe it, but in older age, Albert got plumper and Bob (my cousin) got thinner like his little mom, and then they did not look alike. Irish people are all sorts of shades, from blonde to dark, because they have had a mixed ethnic descent over the long years of history, including blonde Vikings and darker Sephardic Jews (like Gad?). This is not dreaming, it is not just myth.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadezhda View Post
Looks is not everything.
Of course it is not
Old 09-05-2013, 06:36 AM
Nobility

Now Gad has nice eyes and lips, but a big nose. On a little girl, that nose would be too much, so let's hope it's a boy or a girl with Charlotte's nose.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:02 AM
Aristocracy

Charlotte was blond as a child. If Charlotte's child will be blond, it would be thanks to Stefano's genes, not Grace's. Sometimes a boy resembles strongly mother's brothers (Andrea and Pierre have fair hair). Unless both parents are blond and blue-eyed, you never know what the result will be. Nevertheless, dark is "stronger" than light and for Charlotte's child, who probably spends the most of his/her life on Cote d'Azur, it would be better to be "a dark beauty" ;-) (Grace was always afraid that she would get burnt)
Old 09-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Gentry

OMG! Caroline!
http://i2.tinypic.com/spdibt.jpg
Old 09-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Commoner

^ The upper half of caroline's face reminds me of grace's
Old 09-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Heir Apparent

She has Grace's identical cheekbones and facial structure!

No one was more naturally beautiful than Princess Caroline in her 70's and 80's heyday...she was simply stunning!
Old 09-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Nobility

It is strange how each of them have the kind of beauty contemporary to their respective times.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes! So true Argie!

Grace was the perfect 50's movie goddess, Caroline was perfect for the 70's, Stephanie for the 80's, and now we have Charlotte!
Old 09-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Seeing pictures of a younger Caroline is like seeing Charlotte now! Caroline is/was beautiful!
Old 09-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

I have always seen more of Caroline's grandmother, Princess Charlotte, in her face than of her mother. Certainly as she ages she more and more resembles the de Lazlo portrait of Princess Charlotte.