The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Aristocracy

Caroline looks very like her mother, in everything but colouring. In that respect she looks like Princess Charlotte, who she also inherited some mannerisms from. However, she very much resembles her mother, and Charlotte very much resembles Caroline.

I don't know who Stephanie looks like, a mix of both parents I presume, and Albert, in reverse of his sister, has the kelly colouring but his fathers bone structure.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
Caroline looks very like her mother, in everything but colouring. In that respect she looks like Princess Charlotte, who she also inherited some mannerisms from. However, she very much resembles her mother, and Charlotte very much resembles Caroline.

I don't know who Stephanie looks like, a mix of both parents I presume, and Albert, in reverse of his sister, has the kelly colouring but his fathers bone structure.
I agree, Princess Caroline's looks are a blend between her mother Grace and her paternal grandmother Charlotte

As Prince Albert grows older, he looks more and more like Prince Rainier's father, almost the very image of his grandfather, Prince Pierre.

Princess Stephanie has many facial characteristics of her father. I have seen photos of Lizanne, Grace's sister and there seems to be a strong family resemblance between Lizanne and Stephanie, when they were young.

Has anyone ever seen a photo of Princess Charlotte's mother, Marie Juliette Louvet? Marie Juliette and Prince Louis II were the parents of Princess Charlotte. Marie Juliette married photographer Achille Delmaet. Delmaet was a well known photographer.

Princess Charlotte did not look like Prince Louis II, she might have looked like her mother, Marie Juliette. Undoubtedly, the photographer Delmaet took photographs of his wife, Marie Juliette.

OK, I found what I was looking for:

A magazine article with a picture of Marie Juliette
She is the mother of Princess Charlotte, great-grandmother to Princess Caroline.

Princess Charlotte as a young girl

Old 02-24-2013, 03:49 AM
Serene Highness

I see a lot of princess grace in prince albert ......
Old 02-24-2013, 05:07 AM
Heir Apparent

The bottom part of the face of Princess Charlotte reminds a lot Prcs Caroline when she was a teen, and Charlotte Cas.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1939 View Post
I see a lot of princess grace in prince albert ......
Yes, when Albert was younger he looked so much like his Kelly side but as he grows older I think he looks more and more like his grandfather.

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/t...61/image-5.jpg

http://s599.beta.photobucket.com/use...age-6.jpg.html

Maybe Princess Stephanie bears a resemblance to her great-grandmother, Marie Juliette
Old 02-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by agogo View Post
I agree, Princess Caroline's looks are a blend between her mother Grace and her paternal grandmother Charlotte

As Prince Albert grows older, he looks more and more like Prince Rainier's father, almost the very image of his grandfather, Prince Pierre.

Princess Stephanie has many facial characteristics of her father. I have seen photos of Lizanne, Grace's sister and there seems to be a strong family resemblance between Lizanne and Stephanie, when they were young.

Has anyone ever seen a photo of Princess Charlotte's mother, Marie Juliette Louvet? Marie Juliette and Prince Louis II were the parents of Princess Charlotte. Marie Juliette married photographer Achille Delmaet. Delmaet was a well known photographer.

Princess Charlotte did not look like Prince Louis II, she might have looked like her mother, Marie Juliette. Undoubtedly, the photographer Delmaet took photographs of his wife, Marie Juliette.

OK, I found what I was looking for:

A magazine article with a picture of Marie Juliette
She is the mother of Princess Charlotte, great-grandmother to Princess Caroline.

Oh thanks for the pictures! It's really nice to discover the familty tree of the Grimaldis! I had never seen Marie Juliette and Prince Louis 2!
Old 02-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

If you take that picture of Princess Charlotte and the picture of Princess Grace as a child http://tinyurl.com/cn77gus.

You can then see what a blend Princess Caroline http://tinyurl.com/camwcy2 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4p4cdb9&s=1 is of the two, and by extension Charlotte Casiraghi http://tinyurl.com/bucuj2j.

Albert really does look like Pierre its amazing.

Quote:
image-6.jpg Photo by agogo61 | Photobucket

Maybe Princess Stephanie bears a resemblance to her great-grandmother, Marie Juliette
I don't think she does, I don't think any of them look like her to be honest.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Gentry

I really can't see a Kelly thing on Caroline's face.she's totally,wholly 100% Grimaldi....her grandmother Princess Cha rlotte de Valentinois was her spitting image..same lips, same long face with high cheekbones,same eyes shape...really striking.

Charlotte is more Casiraghi than Grimaldi.....first of all she's a blonde like her dad, and her features are so Stefano's.

Albert is a nice portrait of Grace, especially when he was younger and sported a head full of hair :)
Old 02-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Serene Highness

Albert when younger looked identical to my cousin Robert, who was half Irish (like the Kellys). This can't be of interest here on this thread, except to say that Albert looks very Irish. Albert does not look now so much like my cousin Robert, as Albert has gotten stouter, while Robert got thinner with age. But I'd say the Irish came out in Albert.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:15 AM
Nobility

http://vintage-royalty.tumblr.com/image/40984909455

I find this extraordinary picture .. decades later, the similarities are incredibili. pierre and stefano, absolutely identical ..
Old 03-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post
http://vintage-royalty.tumblr.com/image/40984909455

I find this extraordinary picture .. decades later, the similarities are incredibili. pierre and stefano, absolutely identical ..
Extraordinary comparison! How alike are mother/daughter, father/son.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Nobility

Yes, it's true .. I'm feeling .. The couple is found in children ..
Old 04-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Nobility

Casiraghi Trio: royal-confessions: (Post by Christy)
Old 04-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Aristocracy

I think Pauline looks more like Grace than any of the grandchildren
Old 04-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Gentry

Pauline??? honestly I think that none of her grandchildren look like Grace. Only Albert, in her youth looked like hhis mother.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:37 AM
Nobility

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mon...arolina-grace/ Charlotte in Hola, with pictures of Grace and Caroline.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:56 AM
Nobility

Beautiful Charlotte: Photo
Old 06-29-2013, 11:47 PM
Courtier

Charlotte looks lovely, as always, just like her mum.

The only difference is that young Charlotte has very poor posture, always has, such a pity too, considering how her mother's posture has always been picture perfect. But then again Princess Caroline was an avid follower of ballet from a young age, even studied it, thus the reason for her lovely posture imho.
http://s5.tinypic.com/10hkriw.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/14sin81.jpg

In contrast to her mother, evidence of Charlotte's poor posture (one of many unfortunately):

"Madagascar 3" Premiere in Cannes - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 08-09-2013, 02:43 AM
Gentry

Does someone else think that Alexandra and Pauline resemble each other?
Old 08-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Nobility

They are different ... Alexandra is a copy of his father ..