The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #381  
Old 04-10-2012, 06:49 PM
MARG's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 4,163
To be honest, I think Caroline and Charlotte have great bone structure, but these days it's hard to tell who is beautiful. Caroline has a perpetually sad and/or grumpy look on her face and Charlotte, a much less appealing bored pout. Expressions like that guzzump good looks and leave both ladies looking unappealing and unapproachable.

Now young Alexandra is growing into a lovely young lady and it is hard to tell yet if she is going to be as stunning as her mother or sister. However, whatever she ends up looking like, I hope she does not lose that wonderfully radiant smile she has. It is quite riveting and the only one on show at her Uncle's wedding. She looked utterly charming and quite unique!
__________________

__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old 04-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto (ON) & London (UK), Canada
Posts: 5,261
I agree about Charlotte. She is pretty but that sullen pouty look she usually has on detracts from whatever good looks she may naturally have.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Artemisia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
To be honest, I think Caroline and Charlotte have great bone structure, but these days it's hard to tell who is beautiful. Caroline has a perpetually sad and/or grumpy look on her face and Charlotte, a much less appealing bored pout. Expressions like that guzzump good looks and leave both ladies looking unappealing and unapproachable.

Now young Alexandra is growing into a lovely young lady and it is hard to tell yet if she is going to be as stunning as her mother or sister. However, whatever she ends up looking like, I hope she does not lose that wonderfully radiant smile she has. It is quite riveting and the only one on show at her Uncle's wedding. She looked utterly charming and quite unique!
I agree on all accounts.
Charlotte is really quite stunning but has lately been looking thoroughly bored with everything. Her appearance at the Rose Ball was bizarre at best. Caroline looks sad most of the times. Alexandra, while quite unlike her mother and elder sister, appears to be a charming and lovely girl, which to me is at least as appealing as the greatest bone structure in the world.
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 06-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Nadezhda's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 77
Caroline and Grace:
Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old 08-09-2012, 07:34 PM
mtatum's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sherman Oaks, United States
Posts: 218
UH-MAZING !!!

9ri: So I just discovered this face morphing...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #386  
Old 08-09-2012, 08:28 PM
sugarbaby318's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 581
^ Wow that is crazy. Thanks for sharing mtatum!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #387  
Old 08-10-2012, 08:35 AM
lazuli's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtatum View Post

Uhf! Scary!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old 09-19-2012, 02:40 AM
mtatum's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sherman Oaks, United States
Posts: 218
Grace having that Charlotte attitude ... Beautiful.

Grace & Family
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:28 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto (ON) & London (UK), Canada
Posts: 5,261
I think Caroline and Charlotte owe their looks as much, if not more, to the late Princess Charlotte than they do to Grace.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old 11-28-2012, 01:34 PM
Nadezhda's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 77
I think the most beautiful is Grace, after Grace the most beautiful is Caroline and the third place is for Charlotte.
But I personally prefer Caroline over Grace because she has very warm appearance.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #391  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:10 AM
Ianna's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: My little corner of the world, Croatia
Posts: 1,730
Princess Caroline = Charlotte

Profile pic of Princess Caroline..so Charlotte

Princess Caroline's profile
__________________
On the last day of the Creation God desired to crown His work,
and thus created Kornati Islands out of tears, stars and breath.
(George Bernard Shaw)
Reply With Quote
  #392  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:41 AM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: here and there, Greece
Posts: 1,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
I think Caroline and Charlotte owe their looks as much, if not more, to the late Princess Charlotte than they do to Grace.
i absolutely agree!!

Caroline's face was like her father's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna View Post
Profile pic of Princess Caroline..so Charlotte

Princess Caroline's profile
i could not understand if this was Caro or Char. They are veeery similar in that pic
__________________
Life is to be explored
Reply With Quote
  #393  
Old 12-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Empress Merel's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 1,246
If the caption said Charlotte, I could've easily believed it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #394  
Old 12-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Artemisia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,425
The resemblance in the profile picture is really uncanny.
If there hadn't been any caption, I would have thought it's Charlotte.
Reply With Quote
  #395  
Old 01-05-2013, 05:56 AM
Nadezhda's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
I think Caroline and Charlotte owe their looks as much, if not more, to the late Princess Charlotte than they do to Grace.
I would say as much. And also Grace Le Vine (Grace Kelly's niece) and Ginna Le Vine (Grace Kelly's grandniece, Grace Le Vine's niece) resemble Grace Kelly a lot more than her daughter Caroline and her granddaughters Charlotte.
Caroline and Charlotte's looks is something between Kelly and Grimaldi, but I would say their appearance is more Grimaldi.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #396  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 99
Charlotte is 100% Casiraghi look. Guess I could say that Stefano's genes were predominant.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #397  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:19 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
Charlotte is 100% Casiraghi look. Guess I could say that Stefano's genes were predominant.
I don't agree there,Charlotte also strongly resembles her mother,especially when viewing photo's of the young Princess Caroline.
__________________
October 31st,2005,Birth of HRH The Princess of Asturias
Reply With Quote
  #398  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:21 AM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: here and there, Greece
Posts: 1,056
Charlotte and Carol look nothing like Grace!! Albert and Stephanie resemble her. Stephanie has her bone structure. Charlotte has more that italian look but also resembles Princess Charlotte. So does her mother!

I post some pictures to see the (non/)resemble between the members of the family. It's a past to present trip!!

Princess Charlotte of Monaco has the full lips, i think that Caroline heritaged:
http://i48.tinypic.com/28btq0x.jpg ** http://i46.tinypic.com/e17t7b.jpg ** http://i45.tinypic.com/6yjzx2.jpg

Grace, Albert and Stephanie:

http://i48.tinypic.com/10o0878.jpg ** http://i48.tinypic.com/3521xk9.jpg ** (in that pic she resembles Albert so much!!) http://i48.tinypic.com/24mfioo.jpg ** http://i46.tinypic.com/2s023w3.jpg
__________________
Life is to be explored
Reply With Quote
  #399  
Old 02-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: moving, Spain
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Princess Charlotte of Monaco has the full lips, i think that Caroline heritaged
You're right. Caroline and Charlotte also seem to have inherited their square bone structure from her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #400  
Old 02-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Nadezhda's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Charlotte and Carol look nothing like Grace!! Albert and Stephanie resemble her. Stephanie has her bone structure. Charlotte has more that italian look but also resembles Princess Charlotte. So does her mother!

I post some pictures to see the (non/)resemble between the members of the family. It's a past to present trip!!

Princess Charlotte of Monaco has the full lips, i think that Caroline heritaged:
http://i48.tinypic.com/28btq0x.jpg ** http://i46.tinypic.com/e17t7b.jpg ** http://i45.tinypic.com/6yjzx2.jpg

Grace, Albert and Stephanie:

http://i48.tinypic.com/10o0878.jpg ** http://i48.tinypic.com/3521xk9.jpg ** (in that pic she resembles Albert so much!!) http://i48.tinypic.com/24mfioo.jpg ** http://i46.tinypic.com/2s023w3.jpg
I think Princess Stephanie resembles her father Prince Rainier. Prince Albert also reasembles him - his profile is some kind similar to the profile of his father.
And Princess Caroline - I think she looks Italian. Maybe that is why she was married to Italian. But yeah, she does not look like her mother.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg's Charities and Patronages norwegianne Royal House of Denmark 200 10-05-2014 02:47 PM
Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012 iceflower Archives 390 03-04-2012 03:50 AM
Current press reports: Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August asturiana Princess Caroline and Family 509 07-27-2011 06:31 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games ottoman president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess margriet princess mary princess mary fashion queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]