Grace, Caroline, Charlotte, Alexandra. . . it's all in the genes!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that Jazmin has Grace's eyes
eyes and smile

Last edited:
People mistake colouring for actually looking like someone. It matters little that Grace's daughters and granddaughters are not blond. Grace herself was helped but the bottle in relation to her blondness. It is features, bone structure and mannerisms that actually make you look like someone. Caroline, of all Grace's children, is the one that looks most like her. Caroline also resembles her paternal grandmother. Charlotte is very like Caroline, and sometimes I look at her and I see a mixture of Grace and Stefano. In fact of all Grace's current decedents, she is the one who looks most like her. Andrea and Pierre are more like their father, and Alexandra more like hers. Stephanie is like her father, and a bit like her aunts Antoinette and Lizanne. Pauline looks like the Kelly part of her aunt Caroline, Louis like his father and Camille to my mind is an absolute Grimaldi... takes after Antoinette.

People mistake colouring for actually looking like someone. It matters little that Grace's daughters and granddaughters are not blond. Grace herself was helped but the bottle in relation to her blondness. It is features, bone structure and mannerisms that actually make you look like someone. Caroline, of all Grace's children, is the one that looks most like her. Caroline also resembles her paternal grandmother. Charlotte is very like Caroline, and sometimes I look at her and I see a mixture of Grace and Stefano. In fact of all Grace's current decedents, she is the one who looks most like her. Andrea and Pierre are more like their father, and Alexandra more like hers. Stephanie is like her father, and a bit like her aunts Antoinette and Lizanne. Pauline looks like the Kelly part of her aunt Caroline, Louis like his father and Camille to my mind is an absolute Grimaldi... takes after Antoinette.
It is not about colouring. They do not resemble each other at all. (atleast according to me) :whistling:

It is not about colouring. They do not resemble each other at all. (atleast according to me) :whistling:

Which of them? Because to a greater or lesser degree I can see the resemblance between all of them. Some people do have a thing about the colouring: None of them are blond so they couldn't possibly resemble Grace.

I don't agree at all poppy7. For example the structure of Caroline's facial bones...especially her cheekbones...are identical to her late mother Grace. When Caroline smiles or laughs the resemblance is astonishing imo.

I also think Caroline is very like Grace when she laughs and smiles. I've never found the resemblance to her maternal grandmother that strong - Princess Charlotte was quite "jowly". Also, I think Andrea looks quite a lot like Caroline. Like beauty, it's all in the eye of the beholder!

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't agree at all poppy7. For example the structure of Caroline's facial bones...especially her cheekbones...are identical to her late mother Grace. When Caroline smiles or laughs the resemblance is astonishing imo.

I think she does look like Grace. I was stating the things that some people say.

I think Caroline looks like a Kelly (or should I say, a Majer), but it's not Grace. Those delicately-chiseled cheekbones are pure Majer. I don't know enough about the Majer relatives to decide which one Caroline looks most like, though.

Sasha looks like his dad Andrea

(posted it here because I think it's the only family resemblance thread?)

I think Alexandra has a striking resemblance to her grandmother Princess Grace, I think as she gets older the more the resemblance will become, she is going to be a striking young woman perhaps even more than her older sister, as I think she has a great personality to go with it more outgoing than Charlotte, that's my personal opinion though.

Well ... her lips/mouth looks like those of Princess Grace. Otherwise, she is a carbon copy of her father.

I think Alexandra has a striking resemblance to her grandmother Princess Grace, I think as she gets older the more the resemblance will become, she is going to be a striking young woman perhaps even more than her older sister, as I think she has a great personality to go with it more outgoing than Charlotte, that's my personal opinion though.

I think that she looks so much like her father, nothing like her mother or maternal grandmother.

I think also that she looks like her father, but she has her mother's posture and also her mouth.

In this photo, Charlotte looks like a carbon copy of Caroline. Whilst I think Alexandra is a mixture of Caroline and Charlotte, although I'm starting to see a little more of Charlotte in her recently.

Well, I see little of Grace in any of her daughters. For me, both Caroline and Sthepanie (which are very look alike with another, by the way) are just like their paternal grandmother, Princess Charlotte of Monaco, from who Charlotte Casiraghi got her name (and just look like her, too). They one Grimaldi girl I think looks like Grace is Sthepanie's daugther, Camille.

Alexandra is not a very pretty girl. She looks more like the Hannover clan than the Grimaldis, which is unfortunate.

The Grimaldis?

I would say the Kellys!

Grace was so beautiful, and traces of that are reflected in her descendants.

The Grimaldis?

I would say the Kellys!

Grace was so beautiful, and traces of that are reflected in her descendants.

Totally agree. She looks like the Kelly's and her father.

LaRae

I see a lot of Kelly in her too, but the resemblance to Caroline and Charlotte is def there. She just seems to have the same skintone and hairtone as her father's side.

Well it makes sense she would...Caroline and Charlotte are more Kelly also.

LaRae

You think? Looking at old pictures of Princess Charlotte, to me it seems that Caroline and Charlotte look like her the most. Alexandra is more of a mix.

Caroline is the spitting image of her grandma Princess Charlotte. Charlotte is the spitting image of her mum, with a very few of Grace Kelly.

Yeah...None of the girls got the softness that Grace had though and Caro/Stephanie (although some of it is from how she has lived) can look particularly 'hard'. Charlotte can be very pretty but often she has a hard look too..maybe due to thinness or whatever angle she's caught at.

LaRae

I don't think Caroline is the spitting image of her grandmother - there is a strong resemblance but Caroline has the stronger Kelly bone structure. I think her smile is similar to Grace's and I think Alexandra has that same smile. As to Charlotte she looks a lot like Caroline but I see a lot of her father as well.

Last edited:
I think P.Alexandra has a lovely look, and i do see a bit of the Hanover genes in her as well, especially when comparing her to P.Frederica of Hanover (Q.of Greece)

Alexandra
Frederica

Last edited:
I don't think Caroline is the spitting image of her grandmother - there is a strong resemblance but Caroline has the stronger Kelly bone structure. I think her smile is similar to Grace's and I think Alexandra has that same smile. As to Charlotte she looks a lot like Caroline but I see a lot of her father as well.

Charlotte does look a great deal like her father. The shape of her head and square jaw, and the bone structure of her face, are exactly like his, as are many of her expressions.

Princess Stephanie strongly resembles her late aunt Princess Antoinette,whilst Princess Caroline looks very much like her grandmother ,Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Valentinois.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mda5i0Ylgu1qg0umko1_500.jpg

I totally agree. I also agree with selkat that Charlotte resembles her father Stefano as well as her mother. I didn't think so until recently, but the older Charlotte gets she is starting to look more like her late father imo.

Back
Top Bottom