The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I don't know if it was mentioned before, but I just noticed how facial wise, a pregnant Natalie Portman resembles Charlotte. (when not smiling)

Natalie Portman at Vanity Fair pre-Oscar event Written by Duana 25feb11

Very much so, and far more than she "resembles" Grace. No one would say Natalie Portman resembled Grace, unless she were her grandaughter also.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Aristocracy

When I first heard about Charlotte -can't remember when that was- and came to the forums to check on her pictures, I remember thinking she was the spitting image of Caro. Now, I think there's a bigger Casiraghi side to her. Until I saw this picture of Caro. If it weren't for the age difference, I could easily say that was Charlotte! :L http://i55.tinypic.com/24pksjb.jpg

ps: Oh, and I apologize for bringing up this thread but I just wanted to post this picture.

Old 03-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selket View Post
Very much so, and far more than she "resembles" Grace. No one would say Natalie Portman resembled Grace, unless she were her grandaughter also.
She is only like her, in so far as, they have the same colouring. That is it as far as I can see. Natalie used to look very like Keira Knightley but as they've grown up no longer. It is the same reason Winona Ryder, Mila Kunis and Natalie looked a like in the black swan: same type. There actual bone structure and features were nothing a like.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Aristocracy

As the time goes by, I see more and more Stefano's features in Charlotte's face....the prominent squared jaw, that shy smile, the eyes..........
When she was in her early teen Charlotte was the spit image of Caroline, now it's all about her dad.
Cool, Stefano was a very handsome guy.
His genes and Caroline's genes could only produce great offspring.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Friedel View Post
As the time goes by, I see more and more Stefano's features in Charlotte's face....the prominent squared jaw, that shy smile, the eyes..........
When she was in her early teen Charlotte was the spit image of Caroline, now it's all about her dad.
Cool, Stefano was a very handsome guy.
His genes and Caroline's genes could only produce great offspring.
I think so too. In fact, now I can only see Stefano in her. I keep trying to find Caro's features but they seem to have gone away with time!
Old 03-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palomasie View Post
I think so too. In fact, now I can only see Stefano in her. I keep trying to find Caro's features but they seem to have gone away with time!

I see Caroline mostly in the expressions, the cheekbones, and the mouth. The rest of her bone structure is almost alll Stefano, I completely agree.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Aristocracy

I wonder how her cousins from Casiraghi's side look like. Given the fact that the Casiraghis are a family of beautiful people they should look fine too.
I recall just one cousin, Afra, if I spelt the name right, but she didn't impress me much.
I know that there a bunch of other Casiraghi cousins and I wounder how they look like.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Aristocracy

A comparison I did of Charlotte and her father.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

forgot to say, of course, pics are my own collection.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:52 AM
Serene Highness

great resemblence. thanks selket!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Very good resemblance. Charlotte has her Dad's bone structure and nose. The larger blue eyes, eyebrows more prominent, and full lips and her darker skin tone all like Princess Caroline. She is a lucky young woman have gotten to this mixture of looks from her parents. Her hair I don't know which parent she got it from.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:

I would say that Charlotte has her father's eyes.
Old 03-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
Very good resemblance. Charlotte has her Dad's bone structure and nose. The larger blue eyes, eyebrows more prominent, and full lips and her darker skin tone all like Princess Caroline. She is a lucky young woman have gotten to this mixture of looks from her parents. Her hair I don't know which parent she got it from.
Charlotte's hair coloring is definitely from Caroline,who got it from Rainier...more Mediterranean coloring.

Even Albert seems to have brown hair here, when Charlotte was christened,but it is a good example of the different skin tones in the family. You can see,alas,that Caroline has Rainier's rather sun damaged skin.

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/4...f-b3345f73696a
Old 03-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Serene Highness

Caroline was such a beautiful woman when she was younger. She still is, but the smoking and the sunbathing did her no favors.
By far the most beautiful royal family. Grace, Caroline and Charlotte all belong in the category of most beautiful women.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post

I wonder how can we see so different things

I only see Caroline´s eyes, cheeks, bone structure and lips. Probably hes father´s nose.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Aristocracy

What is wondering me that Caroline had always dark hair,Stefano had fair one...so the children were supposed to inherit Caroline's colour(because dark pigment is always stronger,altough there are a lot of exeptions as we see).The boys reminded blond but Charlotte's hair are dark...The same thing with Grimaldis.Princesses Stephanie and Caroline were brunetts and Albert was blond
Old 03-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisaa View Post
What is wondering me that Caroline had always dark hair,Stefano had fair one...so the children were supposed to inherit Caroline's colour(because dark pigment is always stronger,altough there are a lot of exeptions as we see).The boys reminded blond but Charlotte's hair are dark...The same thing with Grimaldis.Princesses Stephanie and Caroline were brunetts and Albert was blond
I've thought as well about this genetic result,in such cases the boys usually inherit dark hair,but here's an exception
Old 03-27-2011, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

"Mirror, mirror on the wall - who is the most beautiful of them all ...."

Could they not each have their own specific and unique beauty ??
Old 03-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Serene Highness

The Casiraghis all had blonde hair as small children. Maybe from the sun. PA also.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Royal Highness

Charlotte in my opinion looks a lot like a younger Caroline but Prcss Alexandra looks more like her father then Caroline in my opinion which makes me think a lot of Charlotte beauty came from her fathers bone structure as well...