The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, I think that Stephanie look like her aunt Lizanne too. But she has some Grimaldi features on her.

In this pic I can see the same bone stucture that Charlotte has:
Grace

Also, I found this pic. You guys make the comparision

Old 11-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUBIAUR View Post
I disagree respectfully.Grace was totally different to Caroline,the only thing they had in commom was the smile,so similar....
I had the same opinion with you. But one day I watched a film with Grace Kelly (Window with view I think) and some days after I saw an interview of Princess Caroline (it is the only one i saw of her). Despite they do not have similarities in face, Caroline reminded me her mother, in the way she was talking, smiling, how she was moving her head. It was impressing!!

Old 11-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

In this one, Caroline reminds me a lot of Charlotte:

Rainier, Stephanie and Caroline
Old 11-28-2009, 02:51 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
In this one, Caroline reminds me a lot of Charlotte:

Rainier, Stephanie and Caroline

Oh what a nice picture!! Yes I can definately see a strong resemblance between Caroline and Charlotte on here.

As far as Charlotte looking like Grace, I keep not seeing any resemblance between grandmother and granddaughter.
IMO Charlotte is a true Casiraghi and sometimes I am amazed at how much she reminds me of Stefano.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Serene Highness

I agree Vera Friedel !!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
I agree Vera Friedel !!
Can't agree. She is truly her mother's daughter. She has some facial expressions/mannerisms that are just like her father but her bone structure and features are very much Grimaldi/Kelly.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
Can't agree. She is truly her mother's daughter. She has some facial expressions/mannerisms that are just like her father but her bone structure and features are very much Grimaldi/Kelly.
When I look at her I see the opposite. Her bone structure is all her father - square face and square jaw with his cleft chin. Her nose is much softer and more rounded than her mother's and grandmother's, it looks just like her father's, and her lips are far softer and fuller than theirs, which are chiseled. I don't deny there is a HUGE resemblance to Caroline as well, but that is largely in her coloring and many of her expressions. I just don't see Grace in her AT all, except in the accident that her father had a strong square jaw like Grace did.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selket View Post
When I look at her I see the opposite. Her bone structure is all her father - square face and square jaw with his cleft chin. Her nose is much softer and more rounded than her mother's and grandmother's, it looks just like her father's, and her lips are far softer and fuller than theirs, which are chiseled. I don't deny there is a HUGE resemblance to Caroline as well, but that is largely in her coloring and many of her expressions. I just don't see Grace in her AT all, except in the accident that her father had a strong square jaw like Grace did.
Her lips are her great - grandmothers Princess Charlotte. They are exactly like her. Her nose is perhaps her fathers I'll give you that but her bone structure is all grace and Caroline: those cheekbones. Sometimes she pulls facial expressions just like her father and in fact sometimes you could look at her and think she was the child of Grace and Stefano. BUT she I think she looks more like her mothers side than her fathers. BUT this is a common occurrence with people: you think they are the spit of one side of their family and then you see the other side and they are the spit of them as well. Everyone to a certain extent is like both sides of their family: Charlotte included.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte is a nice mix of Stefano, Caroline, Grace and great-grandmother Charlotte Grimaldi.
It's amazing. Sometime I can see Stefano in her, sometimes I see Grace (in some expressions) but mostly I see Caroline in her. At the time, Caroline is a mix of Grace and her grandmother so...It's a good mix of genes.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yl8myp.jpg
Old 11-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte has about the best mix of genes one could wish for!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Serene Highness

Yes Nathalie Cox, she has a mix from all of them.
Both Grimaldis and Casiraghi's but i believe she has a Casiraghi appearence. I mean, she reminds me, first of all, of an Italian woman and secondly, she has something of Stefano. Her face is like her father's. Especially her kinn and her eyes.
Ok, Andrea is a clone of his father in my eyes !!
Old 11-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patra View Post
Charlotte has about the best mix of genes one could wish for!!!

You are so right Patra
Old 12-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte is a dark-haired Stefano if you know what I mean. Everybody talks about her resemblance to Caroline ( which is undeniable, of course) but whenever I look at one of her pictures I see Stefano, esp. the bottom part of her face ( chin and jawline).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Charlotte is a nice mix of Stefano, Caroline, Grace and great-grandmother Charlotte Grimaldi.
It's amazing. Sometime I can see Stefano in her, sometimes I see Grace (in some expressions) but mostly I see Caroline in her. At the time, Caroline is a mix of Grace and her grandmother so...It's a good mix of genes.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yl8myp.jpg

Very nice picture !!! The resemblance among the three- Caroline, Charlotte and Princess Charlotte is very strong on here!!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Many thanks for the three photos - I couldn't see the resemblance until now - uncanny!

The missing link is Rainier.....
Old 12-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Gentry

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro girl View Post
All three of them are beautiful in their own way! Personally I would put Grace 3rd because she was beautiful but in the most classic way ( blond hair, swans neck, bright tan ). 2nd would be Charlotte especially in the last year and a half ( that ultra thin, almost anorexic look did her no good). Although a lot of her features are almost identical to her mother's, she has a more rounder figure ( not fat! ) and face. 1st of course Caroline mostly because she has that extra something, it is not any specifical body or facial feature but an aura that seems to be always around her and gives her that extra sparkle! But then again that's just my opinion!
i believe stephanie is a grimaldi through and through with her looks - very much her fathers side; whereas caroline is her mothers side.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:16 AM
Serene Highness

Well, i believe that Stephanie has a bit of her mother's bone structure. Caroline, for me, is more of her father's side. Especially from her grandmother, Charlotte.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Well, i believe that Stephanie has a bit of her mother's bone structure. Caroline, for me, is more of her father's side. Especially from her grandmother, Charlotte.
I agree with both of you; there is a lot of both parents in both Caroline and Stephanie. Stephanie has her mother's square jaw and profile - except that the nose is slightly more aquiline, because of Rainier. But she has her own very unique look. Her daughter Pauline is the same way, very distinct from both parents. Princess Charlotte, Caroline and Charlotte have a more immediately obvious resemblance, as Caroline had with Grace, especially as a young girl.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

^This is how I see it too. Stephanie is very much a Kelly and Caroline takes after her paternal grandmother Charlotte as you can clearly see in the above pictures from Nathalie.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I can't remember if this first pic is posted, but it shows how much Charlotte resembles a young Caroline:
http://i6.tinypic.com/7xsmavn.jpg

this one too:
http://i12.tinypic.com/6typket.jpg
Old 12-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Courtier

They do seem to have alot of the same gestures, plus if you look at the recent pics of Charlotte in Charlotte's equestrian career thread, her resemblance to her mother when Caroline was that age is freakish.
Usually there is some bit of Stefano in her face (particularly when she smiles), but these latest pictures she looks like Caroline's twin.