The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-31-2009, 01:56 PM
Nobility

Oh my...so that's where the Mediterranean coloring comes from! Her expression is SO similar to Charlotte's in the picture!
MERCI!!!

viva l'amour!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:43 PM
Commoner

They both have the same mouth as Charlotte of Monaco but in my opinion that's where the similarities end. There is no way they got their beauty from the Grimaldis - they were not an attractive bunch. Grace is where all the good genes come from.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Gentry

^And Stefano!!

reniapl, thanks for the photo of Rainier's mother - the resemblance is quite striking!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Nobility

I think that Charlotte is a mixture of Charlotte of Monaco and Grace. She has Charlotte features but more beauty becouse of Grace. And Caroline of course. I saw photo where Charlotte and Caroline look the same. Amazing.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think Caroline resembles very much her grandmother Charlotte.She has a hard expression,so different from the sweet expression of Grace.
I think both Caroline and Charlotte,have inherited more genes from Grimaldis than from Grace.It is a pity.Grace had intelligence in her eyes,but Charlotte seems the contrary.They have not inherited neither Grace´s beauty,elegance ,nor her character.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Serene Highness

I insist on that
Charlotte of Monaco looks like a lot with Char! These full lips.
Their similarity is really obvious. This goes to Caro too.. She resembles her grandmother, too.

Char looks alot like her faather.. The same teeth, the same jaw and smile.
She "inherited" her mother's body and her nose.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I have found the old photo of Caroline and Charlotte. Having looked at this photo, I think both Caroline and Charlotte are as like as two peas.
http://i44.tinypic.com/21nib81.jpg

I learnt that somebody thought that Charlotte was more beautiful than Princess Caroline. Frankly, I don't think so. Thanks to Princess Grace, Caroline has the irish and german roots. As for Prince Rainier, I don't clearly know his roots at all.
Charlotte has the irish, german and italian roots, as her father is italian.
The more blood is mixed, the more beautiful person is.
Maybe anybody disagree with me??? It's just my opinion.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte looks really sweet in her teens times, now is more serious, i think caroline has a more oval face that charlotte, who has more a square face.
charlotte is so beautiful
Old 04-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Nobility

I don't think Charlotte and Caroline are similar to Grace. Charlotte is just similar to her greatgrandmother, Princess Charlotte of Monaco, whose is her namesake. However Camille, Princess Stephanie's youngest daughter remebers Grace a lot.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Nobility

In terms of facial features, yes, Caroline and Charlotte have those dark, Mediterranean Grimaldi features.

But what sets them apart from their Grimaldi ancestors and relatives is the outstanding Kelly facial bone structure. Look at the pic of Princess Charlotte as a teen. Her face has that round, unremarkable facial structure. The same goes to the De Massy women, Elisabeth and Melanie. They do not possess the incredible cheekbones, jawline, chin, etc that Caroline, Stephanie and Charlotte have.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Commoner

^Exactly. They got the full lips and coloring from Princess Charlotte and the Grimaldis but nothing else, in my opinion. Also, I think Charlotte has her father's nose, not Caroline's. Caroline has a Kelly nose. Again, I think they are Kelly girls. Not Grace, but definitely their good genes come from her family.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Let's compare: Princess Caroline and Charlotte.
http://i40.tinypic.com/w2c1vo.jpg
Old 04-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUBIAUR View Post
I think Caroline resembles very much her grandmother Charlotte.She has a hard expression,so different from the sweet expression of Grace.
I think both Caroline and Charlotte,have inherited more genes from Grimaldis than from Grace.It is a pity.Grace had intelligence in her eyes,but Charlotte seems the contrary.They have not inherited neither Grace´s beauty,elegance ,nor her character.
Unfortunately I'm not beauty as Grace. Fortunately I have something common with her: in character and one thing in apperance

But Caroline and Charlotte aren't so bad. I'm sure Grace would love her grandchildren so much and will be proud of them.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Aristocracy

In my opinion,Caroline looks a litlle like Grace(specially now) and her grandmother,Charlotte(her eyes,lips etc.).
But Charlotte Casiraghi has something from her italien family,I saw some pictures of north-italien girls and she has so simlar structure of face and full lips..:)
Old 06-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte was so stunning in her teens. She is still beautiful but she lost something in a few years. What happened to her, what happened her natural beauty? I also think these for Andrea, he seems sick doesn't he? Casiraghi Trio is best looking siblings I have ever seen.
I used to fall in love every photos of Andrea and admire Charlotte. But why they lost their shine in a few years? I think Pierre is star of Casiraghi Trio, now.

As for compare Grace Caroline and Charlotte. I can't see any similarity between Charlotte and Grace. Grace seems to me Irish, Caroline i can not decide and Charlotte is %100 mediterranean to me.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

In this pic
http://i40.tinypic.com/2a6tt2q.jpg

I find a certain resemblance to Caroline:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2gucfuc.jpg

And in these ones too:
http://i43.tinypic.com/24pi5vs.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/nvyzgo.jpg

I guess the three of them shares the same perfect bone structure. In the pic of Grace holding the Oscar, she reminds me of Charlotte too.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
In this pic
http://i40.tinypic.com/2a6tt2q.jpg

I find a certain resemblance to Caroline:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2gucfuc.jpg

And in these ones too:
http://i43.tinypic.com/24pi5vs.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/nvyzgo.jpg

I guess the three of them shares the same perfect bone structure. In the pic of Grace holding the Oscar, she reminds me of Charlotte too.
In my opinion, P. Caroline totally takes after her father's side. She's totally Grimaldi. The only thing she inherited from Grace was her bone structure and her remarkable profile ( just watch the marvelous way Grace lifts and turns her head... ). On the other hand, Charlie, totally takes after her mother Caroline and, therefore, after Grace in the only thing P. Caroline also does... her majestatic head. Although i think P. Caroline is much more expressive than her daughter... Maybe, majesty comes with age?!?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

Well, i agree with some of u alot:)
I personally think that Char is a mix of her great granmother, charlotte of monaco, her grandma, grace, and her father stefano!
She has grace's face! An the lips of her great granmother..
The teeth r definitely her fathers!
Sometimes i see a young caro in her face but sometimes they re totally different!
Unexplained phenomenon !!
They have the same nose.. to be honest caro reminds me alot of her granmother, charlotte of monaco!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

In this pic is like seeing Charlotte with Alex in black and white...supposing that Alex looks like Junot...http://i39.tinypic.com/199pbb.jpg
Old 07-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte has something of her mother (of course!) look at the pics:
Young Caroline
Charlotte
They even touch their belly in the same way and with the same hand!

Another one:
Like mother like daughter

And Charlotte reminds me of Grace in these pics:
Char
Grace

So it's all in the genes!