Grace, Caroline, Charlotte, Alexandra. . . it's all in the genes!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes Nathalie Cox, she has a mix from all of them.
Both Grimaldis and Casiraghi's but i believe she has a Casiraghi appearence. I mean, she reminds me, first of all, of an Italian woman and secondly, she has something of Stefano. Her face is like her father's. Especially her kinn and her eyes.
Ok, Andrea is a clone of his father in my eyes !!

Charlotte is a dark-haired Stefano if you know what I mean. Everybody talks about her resemblance to Caroline ( which is undeniable, of course) but whenever I look at one of her pictures I see Stefano, esp. the bottom part of her face ( chin and jawline).

Charlotte is a nice mix of Stefano, Caroline, Grace and great-grandmother Charlotte Grimaldi.
It's amazing. Sometime I can see Stefano in her, sometimes I see Grace (in some expressions) but mostly I see Caroline in her. At the time, Caroline is a mix of Grace and her grandmother so...It's a good mix of genes.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yl8myp.jpg

Very nice picture !!! The resemblance among the three- Caroline, Charlotte and Princess Charlotte is very strong on here!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks for the three photos - I couldn't see the resemblance until now - uncanny!

The missing link is Rainier.....

All three of them are beautiful in their own way! Personally I would put Grace 3rd because she was beautiful but in the most classic way ( blond hair, swans neck, bright tan ). 2nd would be Charlotte especially in the last year and a half ( that ultra thin, almost anorexic look did her no good). Although a lot of her features are almost identical to her mother's, she has a more rounder figure ( not fat! ) and face. 1st of course Caroline mostly because she has that extra something, it is not any specifical body or facial feature but an aura that seems to be always around her and gives her that extra sparkle! But then again that's just my opinion!

i believe stephanie is a grimaldi through and through with her looks - very much her fathers side; whereas caroline is her mothers side.
icon3.gif

Well, i believe that Stephanie has a bit of her mother's bone structure. Caroline, for me, is more of her father's side. Especially from her grandmother, Charlotte.

Well, i believe that Stephanie has a bit of her mother's bone structure. Caroline, for me, is more of her father's side. Especially from her grandmother, Charlotte.

I agree with both of you; there is a lot of both parents in both Caroline and Stephanie. Stephanie has her mother's square jaw and profile - except that the nose is slightly more aquiline, because of Rainier. But she has her own very unique look. Her daughter Pauline is the same way, very distinct from both parents. Princess Charlotte, Caroline and Charlotte have a more immediately obvious resemblance, as Caroline had with Grace, especially as a young girl.

^This is how I see it too. Stephanie is very much a Kelly and Caroline takes after her paternal grandmother Charlotte as you can clearly see in the above pictures from Nathalie.

They do seem to have alot of the same gestures, plus if you look at the recent pics of Charlotte in Charlotte's equestrian career thread, her resemblance to her mother when Caroline was that age is freakish. :eek:
Usually there is some bit of Stefano in her face (particularly when she smiles), but these latest pictures she looks like Caroline's twin.

The second picture of PC standing was taken in 1970 when she would have been 13 or 14, it seems Charlotte has also inherited her mother's gestures as well, look at the way Caroline is standing and also her hands, I have have seen Charlotte in fotos do both these gestures, amazing:ohmy:

[this one too:
http://i12.tinypic.com/6typket.jpg[/QUOTE]

Is Caroline biting her nails on here??

i believe stephanie is a grimaldi through and through with her looks - very much her fathers side; whereas caroline is her mothers side.
icon3.gif

I agree with you 100% !!!!! Caroline's always been my favorite one and it's not just a matter of beauty. She had and still has a certain something that makes her stand out!!!!
I think that she's got a very strong personality, too.

Yes, I believe she is bitting her nails in that pic.
Another pic in which I see a remarkable resemblance between Grace and Caroline is this one. She reminds me a lot to her mother there.

And this pics...I practically see Stefano and Caroline, it's like, travelling through time!

Caroline&Stefano
Charlotte&Pierre

Where did you find that adorable picture of Pierre/Charlotte??

Where did you find that adorable picture of Pierre/Charlotte??
Looking at the photo it is from this year's National Day for Monaco Celebrations, you can tell by what Charlotte is wearing.:xmastree:

Oh no I know it's from this year's National Day, I meant like what website? I thought I had seen pretty much all of them from belga and newscom, but I've never seen that particular picture before.

Oh no I know it's from this year's National Day, I meant like what website? I thought I had seen pretty much all of them from belga and newscom, but I've never seen that particular picture before.
Hi Kells - If you look at the foto - it will give you some clues like photogenjicia????? - hope this helps Cheers D
:merryxmas:

I did but I couldn't find it.:sad: But Merry christmas to you as well :flowers:.

Awww Pauline looks stunning in that picture! Let's just hope she stays far far FAR away from the cigs because that was the downfall of her mother and to a lesser extent Caroline, and Charlotte too if she keeps it up.

You can definetely tell that Pauline and Charlotte are cousins or related thanks to those pics!
They have like the same lips (being Charlotte's fuller). Pauline looks a lot to her aunt Caroline when she was a teen.

Awww Pauline looks stunning in that picture! Let's just hope she stays far far FAR away from the cigs because that was the downfall of her mother and to a lesser extent Caroline, and Charlotte too if she keeps it up.

I think its inevitable that she will be a smoker

Pauline looks a lot to her aunt Caroline when she was a teen.

She looks very very like Caroline. Out of anyone in her mother's family, I think the one she looks most like is Caroline.

Pauline is gorgeous !!! I have not seen a picture of her in a long time and in my mind she was still a toddler............ lol
Now this one shows me what a gorgeous young girl she became!

I used to see a lot of Caroline in Charlotte but not so much anymore. I think she looks a lot like Stefano!!

Yes, totally Casiraghis' side!

Back
Top Bottom