Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How will Mr and Mrs Pierre Casighari start their new life.
Where is their home ? Is Beatrice still working as Journalist ??

Beatrice is working as journalist and it has been reported that she even made a telephone interview and wrote an article on the day of the civil wedding, which was published on il fatto newspaper on the following day. They said that she transformed her contract into contributorship

How come you think/state Caroline spends lots of her time at Marchais?

I know it from a friend who works in Amsterdam and was in charge of receiving Princess Caroline in a well-known cultural venue there. She travelled in a convoy of cars with Belgian license plates. I wondered about that and he told me it were cars from the Embassy in Brussels, with security officers from a private Belgian firm, which picked up the Princess in Marchais and travelled her to Amsterdam. From Monte-Carlo to Amsterdam is a loooong way, from Marchais to Amsterdam is easier to do. So I learned via-via that the Princess stays for longer periods in Picardie. The friend also was received in Marchais to discuss the arrangements with the staff of the Princess, after the staff meeting there was a little handshake with Princess Caroline (whom did not interfere at all, kept a distance and trusted on her staff).

Last edited:
She takes even more after her grandmother Charlotte than we knew allready.

I know it from a friend who works in Amsterdam and was in charge of receiving Princess Caroline in a well-known cultural venue there. She travelled in a convoy of cars with Belgian license plates. I wondered about that and he told me it were cars from the Embassy in Brussels, with security officers from a private Belgian firm, which picked up the Princess in Marchais and travelled her to Amsterdam. From Monte-Carlo to Amsterdam is a loooong way, from Marchais to Amsterdam is easier to do. So I learned via-via that the Princess stays for longer periods in Picardie. The friend also was received in Marchais to discuss the arrangements with the staff of the Princess, after the staff meeting there was a little handshake with Princess Caroline (whom did not interfere at all, kept a distance and trusted on her staff).

The "well known cultural venue" in Amsterdam was a gala for AMADE in a museum of Amsterdam last November. I remember this event very well.

:previous: It reallt appears so... Thank you for pointing it out... Maybe that's Stefano's wedding band?:ermm:

:previous: It reallt appears so... Thank you for pointing it out... Maybe that's Stefano's wedding band?:ermm:

But it doesn't make any sense, does it? After all she's married to another man than Stefano why would she wear his wedding ring? Nostalgy? On the other hand considering she's married to P. Ernest wearing another man's wedding ring is, to say the least, dishonest and honesty as always been a specific trait of P. Caroline's personality. But, yes i also had already noticed that ring... :whistling:

But it doesn't make any sense, does it? After all she's married to another man than Stefano why would she wear his wedding ring? Nostalgy? On the other hand considering she's married to P. Ernest wearing another man's wedding ring is, to say the least, dishonest and honesty as always been a specific trait of P. Caroline's personality. But, yes i also had already noticed that ring... :whistling:
The only logical answer would be that she has reconciled with Ernst:ohmy::eek:

Did she ever stop to wear it? I never noticed before.

I like how EA closely follows the important moments of his daughter's life (irony!!!!), at leasr in public...
I start to fear that he won't even attend her wedding....

I've never noticed that she had stopped wearing it. She's still married, after all.

I went to look for some evidence and found a few pictures of her without a wedding band in these last few years. So, yes, it seems she stopped wearing it for some time.

Here at this year's Rose Ball, for example
http://www.buro247.com/images/467909822.jpg

But how to explain this wedding ban now? Reconciliation with Ernst seems to be the most logical explanation but, if true, wouldn't Ernst have been present at Pierre's wedding, for example?

To be honest she has never consistently worn it. Sometimes she didn't wear her ring when married to Stefano.

Do Caroline's two sons actualloy work?
Where did they get their money to live such a jet-style life?

Do Caroline's two sons actualloy work?
Where did they get their money to live such a jet-style life?

The Casiraghis are rich from every side. From her late dad and from their mother. Princess Caroline is rich from Prince Rainier and late Grace Kelly

The Casiraghis surely inherited from Stefano who owned the second largest construction company in Monaco,whose latest project was the newly renovated Monaco Yacht Club,Pierre is said to be managing it now.They also owned the fleets of helicopter transporting people to and from Monaco-Nice.

Prince Rainier was a billionaire..he surely provided well for the grandchildren.

The Casiraghis are rich from every side. From her late dad and from their mother. Princess Caroline is rich from Prince Rainier and late Grace Kelly

Plus: they both married ladies from mega-rich families (Tatiana Santo Domingo and Donna Beatrice Borromeo).

In Tatiana's case, its no longer simply family money. When her grandfather died in 2011, he divided his fortune. Tatiana inherited 1/6 of a fortune that was reported to be around 8 billion US. Tatiana is a very rich woman, and her fortune will only grow, as it is shares in a hugely successful business empire. Her half-Uncle Alejandro runs it now (he married Charlotte Wellesley recently). There is also another half-Uncle and her brother who all inherited chunks.

Plus: they both married ladies from mega-rich families (Tatiana Santo Domingo and Donna Beatrice Borromeo).

You can't even compare Tatiana Santo Domingo's money to Borromeo's money. Santo Domingo wins hands down.

:previous: Tatiana's grandfather was the 2nd richest man in his country. She made the Forbes list with her brother and Uncles, since inheriting his fortune. Forbes puts her personal wealth at 2.4 Billion USD (and growing).

The Borromeo's may be rich, another branch owns islands, but Tatiana is most certainly in another league. Heck she is richer than Albert.

:previous: Tatiana's grandfather was the 2nd richest man in his country. She made the Forbes list with her brother and Uncles, since inheriting his fortune. Forbes puts her personal wealth at 2.4 Billion USD (and growing).

The Borromeo's may be rich, another branch owns islands, but Tatiana is most certainly in another league. Heck she is richer than Albert.

Oh, thank you very much for this information !!
Very interesting !!

Do anyone know if Charlotte drives?
I remember seeing her long time ago in Monaco going to her classes but I have never seen her driving either her car if she has one...

How is the relationship between Karl Lagerfeld and Charlotte C. ?

How is the relationship between Karl Lagerfeld and Charlotte C. ?

For what I can tell you he just made the photos for her last interview in Vogue Paris. Yesterday I put the link in Charlotte´s cover thread if you are interested. So I understand they are still close friend.

The Casiraghis don't speak fluent German but their mother does. I saw a youtube clip where she is in a deep, philosophical conversation about art. It was about an hour long and it was in flawless German.

And since German is the native language of Ernst, I am surprised to hear that he and Caroline mostly spoke English together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuvPs45kn4

She totally can speak german and I would say quite well :flowers: however I think it is dificult for her to keep talking during a long time cos in this AMADE act she changes into english in a couple of minutes.

You can see how there is need of a traductor for ppl in the room when she talks in english so it makes no sense to change the language.

Charlotte's duties aren't just appearing at events in Monaco. Monaco's whole marketing image is based on glamour. By appearing at fashions shows, art gallery openings, riding, doing interviews in magazines like Vogue and Elle she is soft selling Monaco as a glamorous place with a glamorous family. Her grandmother and mother did exactly the same thing. The problem is the women of Monaco don't like being perceived as empty headed socialites so they try to counteract it. Theytry to counteract it by controlling the interview but that doesn't really work either. The media is committed to the fairytale and oversell everything. I don't think Charlotte is trying to come accross as an intellectual or a better rider than she really is. She just doesn't want to be perceived as a shallow socialite.

Am I the only business major on this blog? That is one of the things that fascinates me about Monaco; what good business people they are. Their only assets are the sun, the sea and the royal family but they have leveraged those assets to the maximum effect. The US on the other hand has abundant assets and has managed to waste most of them.

Again Trep Step and Lovely Kate you two mostly assume the worst and I am overly optimistic about Charlotte. I have a feeling the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Another business major here and me too, I am utterly fastinated by their business, specially Caroline and Charlotte´s Monaco`s representation business. I truly believe they both are who sell the glamour that the others business need in order to be sucessful if you know what I mean. I always have thought that Grace-Caroline-Charlotte have been an authentic blessing for Monaco.

However I read and listen to Charlotte`s speeches in her interviews as sponsor of the philosophical meetings and...:ermm::rolleyes: I need to wait until I form my full opinion but I fear she has the same level as rider: sponsor level only:sad:

I am not Socrates myself at-all but I am not even sure if she is saying something when she is talking sometimes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear members,
i was looking for some information about Beatrice and i am very interested in listening to some of her interview (also while being a broadcaster and being featured in Anno Zero) but unfortunately i cannot understand anything, since my Italian skills are limited (awful :p).

Could some of the Italian members, also the other members who might know things about Bea, what exactly she was doing in the TV? And what were her beliefs? She was strongly against Berlusconi -I would really like to learn more about it.

There is also an another talk of her here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN8_xhHMoy8

Also, she started being a model very young and she was doing it professionally? I have heard she was doing it for 'covering' her expenses while studying Law in Milano.

Apparently, she has also been the co-author of a book https://www.amazon.de/Italia-Anno-Z...=1489960487&sr=8-1&keywords=beatrice+borromeo

Here is a small biography I found: http://frostsnow.com/beatrice-borromeo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom