The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-20-2005, 02:32 AM
Aristocracy

out of curiosity, do you suppose the casiraghi children ever wanted titles?

Old 07-21-2005, 03:51 AM
Courtier

Andrea could still end up with one!

However, they all get the attention and most of the priviledges now without having anything 'official', so why would they want them?

NotDani

Old 07-21-2005, 04:04 AM
Courtier

Right now, they are young and probably don't care about those things, maybe in the futere they can get more interested in having titles. What can be annoying for them is that they have more pubblic attention than they can wish to have.
Old 07-31-2005, 04:52 PM

Charlotte's boyfriend

I am desperately seeking more info. about Felix. Does anyone know his surname? Is he a Sorbonne student? Is it true he met Char through her stepbrother Christian?
He sort of looks like David Alexis. I've wondered if Felix and David might be related. Possibly brothers.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
I'm always hearing how Caroline and Charlotte resemble eachother but looking at these photos I see a Stefano clone in Char.
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_10...HdOcCBd2HJ_19Y
I completely agree and wish people would talk about this more. The shape of Charlotte's face and head, and her bashful half-smiles, are exactly like Stefano's. Her body structure also looks nothing like Caroline's, and is probably inherited from Stefano's side too.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Aristocracy

thats interesting because a lot of people say that daughters usually resemble their fathers side of the family and sons resemble their mothers side, but andrea and pierre dont look that similar to caroline. andrea looks like his father, but i think charlotte does look like her mother when caroline was a teenager. ive come across some photos in this forum that show this
Old 08-04-2005, 04:27 PM

I definitely think Charlotte resembles Stefano. Both she and Andrea have Caroline's eyes and lips, but their noses and jaws are definitely that of Stefano, and especially their large ears.

Pierre in contrast is almost the opposite. He has Stefano's eyes and lips, but definitely Caroline's little nose. He also has the large Casiraghi ears.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:37 PM

The Casiraghi ears

If you look at this childhood photograph of Charlotte, one can see that she has relatively large ears in proportion to the rest of her face. By saying this I don't intend to be critical, I merely intend to point out that they are a distinctive feature.

Old 08-04-2005, 04:42 PM

Here is another photograph of Charlotte which shows her ears. I don't mean to suggest that she is unattractive, or that her ears detract from her beauty.
Everyone, even the beautiful, have what some would perceive as "flaws."

Old 08-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Gentry

In my opinion Charlotte resembles both of her parents equally. If Stefano were still around, getting in photographs all the time, I'm sure this would be remarked on far more often than it is. Not just in bone structure and coloring, but in expressions also.

A word on the ears. :) Rainier's are relatively large and outward directed also. All his children got Grace's small flat ears. So in Charlotte they come from father, maternal grandfather, who knows? I appreciate and second Lamonkman's statement that to point this out is not a criticism, just a recognition. Charlotte's distinctive beauty is far more than the sum of her parts.

Actually, in 2003 when Charlotte wore those wide headbands to a couple of public events, including the Grand Prix that year, the thought actually crossed my mind, Oh dear, I hope no one has recently made her feel self-conscious about her ears! They certainly detract nothing from her appearance.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:50 AM

charlotte and Stefano comparison

Charlotte indeed is a mix of her parents' looks. It is Pierre who looks the most like the father of the Casiraghi Trio, but Char does have some of the Stefano appeal. :) She is a clone of Caroline in some pictures, having Caroline's expressions and mannerisms, but there is something in Char's smile and her eyes that is unmistakeably Stefano all the way.
Char has her father's nose, I believe, and she has his eyes, both the same shape of the eyes and the same color.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:41 AM

She has the best of her parents.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:00 PM

Yes, she has her mother's wonderful cheekbones, her father's nose, her father's eyes, but so many of her expressions are just like Caroline, and of course the fact that her coloring is identical to Caroline, renders one easily prone to seeing a Caro clone.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:58 AM

Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
It can't be Christian...doesn't he have blonde hair?
Christian does, indeed, have blond hair. I have updated info. on the Grimaldi cousins of the trio at two places:

CasiraghiTrio.com and the MSN group ModernJetSet3

I'm in the process of moving the info at MJS3 over to CT in the interest of consolidating everything, though. the cousins pages at CT are very much under construction, but they're getting there.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
The two young men you're asking about are:

Jean -Léonard Baron Taubert Natta * 1974 ( son of Elisabeth-Ann de Massy)

and Keith Sebastian Knecht *1972 ( son of Christine de Massy )

so which of them is standing directly behind charlotte? he's pretty cute...but then again all grimaldis are cute!

Old 08-16-2005, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
so which of them is standing directly behind charlotte? he's pretty cute...but then again all grimaldis are cute!
Personally, I think it's their third cousin, the baron guy, born in 1974.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:07 AM
Courtier

hmmm...jean-leonard seems to fit him better than keith sebastien! :)
i actually noticed him when i was watching the grimaldi family on tv the day of rainier's funeral...great genes, that family! :)

Old 08-22-2005, 06:49 AM
Nobility

voices

knows anybody how the voices are of charlotte,andrea and pierre???i really wanna know it
Old 08-22-2005, 08:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

if we knew, how could we tell you? lol, i guess there might be clips, if you go to yahoo and click on videos and then type in their names you might find something
Old 08-22-2005, 08:28 AM
Nobility

someone wrotes that andrea has a high voice.and i thought maybe anybody knows how the other voices are too.

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen