The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Serene Highness

Great pictures, Michelle. I haven't seeen any of those before. Awesome job!

Old 04-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
This is Leatizia...
Thanks Michelle :)

Old 04-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Royal Highness

I've cleaned up this thread and I deleted some old broken links. :)
Old 04-24-2005, 09:27 PM
Serene Highness

I could see Hubertus and Charlotte but not so much of Thierry and Charlotte.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecarlo
What about Andrea's 23-year-old friend, Hubertus Herring-Frankensdorf?
is he 23?! i always thought he was around the same age as Charlotte...
Old 04-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Serene Highness

I'm sure Thierry has noticed Char's beauty. But I doubt he dare cross the line. Maybe now that she's 18 there may be a slight possibility of them exploring a romantic relationship. I think that he would be a good match for her. He's always seemed respectful, he knows her very well, has never publicized his relationship with the Grimaldis. Char would be lucky to have him. That's if she can get her mind off of Felix!

As for any romantic relationship between Thierry & Char in the past I highly doubt it. She's probably to young to even consider it.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:36 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte and Stefano resemblance

I'm always hearing how Caroline and Charlotte resemble eachother but looking at these photos I see a Stefano clone in Char. I know Char still looks like Caroline alot but I think people don't say much about the resemblance Between Stefano & Char because they don't see him anymore.
What do you all think?
Does anyone else have pics that we could compare?
I got this pic from the estilo yahoo group
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_10...HdOcCBd2HJ_19Y
Old 04-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Courtier

well when charlotte was about 10 or somewhere around that age, in photos she often looked a lot like andrea and andrea=stefano... and now that she's grown up, there's definitely some strong resemblance between father and daughter. her face has more curves and looks far less rigid like Stefano's was, unlike Caroline's face which is all angles and planes (the strong facial structure, i think was inherited by Andrea).

Old 04-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Serene Highness

i think that Char looks a lot like Stefano. Even she has her motherīs hair and nose, lips and.....her face is a very similar to her dad. I am not sure about the eyes: Caro and Stefano have blue, but in some pics Stefanoīs look green.
Iīll try to post "similar pics" later
Old 07-18-2005, 11:37 PM
Courtier

Why Charlotte donīt have a tittle?

hey Everyone, just a curiosity, why Charlotte Casiraghi donīt have a tittle? or she does and I dont know?
please help me!
Old 07-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
hey Everyone, just a curiosity, why Charlotte Casiraghi donīt have a tittle? or she does and I dont know?
please help me!
Charlotte doesnīt have a tittle (as her silbings Andrea and Pierre) couse their father wasnīt royal and becouse Caro and husband wanted that their children have a normal life. Some1 correct me if i am wrong
Old 07-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Nobility

Youīre right Piewi......they donīt have noble titles......such as Steph kids....in Monaco, the only one who is right to use the title is Albertīs children, because, women donīt enter in the line of sucession...only if the heir donīt have children....
Old 07-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Courtier

thanks guys, I think is such an injustice:(

Alexandra does, because of Ernst right?
Old 07-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
Youīre right Piewi......they donīt have noble titles......such as Steph kids....in Monaco, the only one who is right to use the title is Albertīs children, because, women donīt enter in the line of sucession...only if the heir donīt have children....
Yes, no one in the younger generation of the Grimaldis has a title except for the grandchildren of Princess Antoinette (Baron/Baroness) and Alexandra, who has a title but from the Hanover line. However, as sign of respect to them, they are referred to as "members of the princely family". But many Monegasques refer to them as "prince" or "princess", nevertheless.

Old 07-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
thanks guys, I think is such an injustice:(

Alexandra does, because of Ernst right?
It isnīt an injustice for me. I donīt think that the trio casiraghi would like to be royal (serene in this case). They have a "normal" life, without all the official funcions and they arenīt in all mags as Caroline did in her youth (i think that they decided thaat, couse they though that Albertīll marry and have children). Caroline and Stefano wanted that: once Stefano said that he doesnīt want that Char has the same life than Caroline (public life on mags).
If they were royal, they would be really famous (as the grimaldiīs were) and i donīt think that they like that.

Alex has tittles couse EA is royal.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
According to what I read in a mag last year, Rainier seemed to have secretely given a title to his granddaughter when she turned 18.

Piewi, having a title or not, she's still Caro's daughter, and she will "sell well" no matter she's a princess or not. Do you think Albert, Caro and Steph would have been chased by paparazzi and get tons of pics and covers around the word if they weren't Grace Kelly's kids?
Old 07-19-2005, 12:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

She doesn't have a title because her father wasn't royal, one can have a royal title as long as the father has it.

With title or without it, she's a Princess of Monaco for mostly everyone :)
Old 07-19-2005, 02:33 AM
Aristocracy

Is it possible for titles to pass on through the maternal line? i remember reading something about princess anne of england choosing not to give her kids titles. is that only england? or does it apply to royals everywhere?
Old 07-19-2005, 07:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

i think it applies to any royals anywhere, im not sure. But Caroline didnt give her children titles in order for them to live a more normal life, i think thats nice of her
Old 07-20-2005, 01:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
I think a monarch can give titles to whoever he/she wants regardless of if the father is a commoner or nor.
I believe that's also true. Queen Elizabeth II offered to give titles to both Zara Phillips and Peter Phillips, but Princess Anne refused. How nice of her and Caroline to try and give their children more "normal" lives.

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen