The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Courtier

Ah, I just love that first pic of the Trio together, as it has always reminded me of my favorite acting dynasty family ~ The Barrymores.

Seriously, Ethel in the middle, and her older brother Lionel on one side whilst her younger brother John on the other.

Lol but they called them the "Flying Barrymores" whereas Caroline & Stefano's are classified as the "Casiraghi Trio".

By the way, I didn't read the article because by now, after being a member for 9 yrs. here on TRF, I know whom honestly likes them, and who doesn't. And I'm sure they know as well.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:33 AM
Commoner

AIS-Schiffspositionen/-verkehr in Echtzeit

Is Pacha III for hire/charter? Does anyone know?

Old 06-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norina View Post
AIS-Schiffspositionen/-verkehr in Echtzeit

Is Pacha III for hire/charter? Does anyone know?
I think for hire
Old 06-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
I think for hire
That would be odd... After all the PACHA III is much more than just a yacht. It's a project P. Caroline and Stefano undertook together, it's the expression of a couple's love for its children, it's a family gathering point, it's a summer refuge... and i could go on and on. So more than a surprise it would come as a shock to me if P. Caroline would put her cherished boat to hire!
Old 06-26-2012, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Well yachts are very costly to run and maintain, no matter how rich you are, so I would not find it too surprising to discover that the yacht could be rented when not needed by Caroline and her family. Other than a few weeks in summer it must just be moored in the marina yet continuing to cost money.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Serene Highness

Could be rented out or could be Andrea or Pierre.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Aristocracy

why do you assume that Caroline rents her yacht? there is an information about ships in general to e.g. avoid collisions etc. (so they say here Frequently Asked Questions on AIS and Real time ship observation)... maybe i'm missing sth here xD
Old 06-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Serene Highness

People are wondering why PC is in Monaco and her boat is not.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Sorry I don't follow the Casiraghi too closely so I just wanted to ask a quick question. Does Charlotte have a boyfriend?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Courtier

^ Yes, his name is Gad Elmaleh. He is a French-Moroccan actor.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Gentry

Pierre Casiraghi's Role in Monaco

I've noticed over the past year or so that Pierre Casiraghi has been taking a much more pronounced role in Monaco--much more than Charlotte and even Andrea (who is second in-line to the throne). He often attends events with TSH Prince Albert and Princess Charlene.

Is this happening because of his role as majority shareholder of Engeco S.A.? Or do we think perhaps Prince Albert is training him for a more prominent royal role in Monaco? Seems to be the case to me.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, i had notice it too... and i think he's up for it a more prominent role, he seems quite good in the representation tasks...
I still think that it will not come to a Casiraghi monarch though...
Old 08-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

We will see how Pierre's role is developing. This has been a special year, Andrea has just got a son, so it may have affected on how much he has represented so far this year.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Serene Highness

Pierre is the one that is in Monaco the most. Andrea has been working at Monaco's London Embassy and Charlotte seems to be involved with publicizing Monaco in a soft sell kind of way. She frequents events in the fashion, art, horse and entertainment worlds that share the same market niche as Monaco.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Courtier

Pierre will never become the monarch, only his older brother, and only if Albert never gets around to begetting a *legitimate* heir. Period.

That said, I too agree that it's highly unlikely a Casiraghi monarch will ascend the throne. Princess Charlene will produce an heir, it's only a matter of when, not if.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

How close are the Casiraghi siblings to the Hannover-brothers?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Only Princess Caroline's children or Prince Ernst August's sons can answer that question None of us can cleary answer it, but we can assume that they are in cordial terms and meet each other from time to time. Ernst August Jr and Christian attended the wedding of Albert and Charlene, it seems they attended Andrea's wedding last weekend, we've seen them attending an ice-skating competition of their little half-sister, so we can carefully assume that they meet much more often than evidenced by picture proof
Old 10-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Gentry

Andrea w/ Other Royals

I found this photo set of Andrea Casiraghi with HRH Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxembourg. Casiraghi Trio • Andrea at a football match for National...

First question here: Does anyone know what their relationship is like or whether or not they are close?

Secondly, do we have any other photos of Andrea with other royals besides the Monegasque? Or do we know any information about his relationship or interaction with foreign royals? I've seen a photo of Charlotte with Infanta Elena of Spain.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, those pics were taken in an official ocasion: Albert's enthronement. So, they don't show that Andrea and Guillaume are friends or whatever. More like they know each other from these official occasions just as they know many other people.

We know that Pierre attended Félix's wedding, though. So, who knows if the families know each other better than we think...
Old 10-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Well, those pics were taken in an official ocasion: Albert's enthronement. So, they don't show that Andrea and Guillaume are friends or whatever. More like they know each other from these official occasions just as they know many other people. We know that Pierre attended Félix's wedding, though. So, who knows if the families know each other better than we think...
I'd imagine there is a bit more to their relationship--the royal families of Monaco and Luxembourg, that is. After all, even though this event took place during Albert's enthronement, it wasn't necessarily an official enthronement event and Prince Guillaume was the ONLY foreign royal there. It was a very small group.

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen