The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-16-2009, 08:55 AM
Aristocracy

The magazine where Charlotte is editor is About magazine. Her email from work is on the last page of the magazine. Beatrice is also a colaborator i think

Old 08-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
Question: Are the Casiraghis close their maternal cousins---Louis, Pauline, and Camille?

I know there's the age difference of course, but I don't know how strained Steph and Caro's relationship is (or how big an influence that has on their kids), but I have wondered about this for the longest time. I've read that the trio adore their "Tama", that Andrea and Pierre are very protective of her when it comes to the press, and that Charlotte looks up to/is amused by her (National Day photos through the years it appears anyway), but how are they with Steph's kids.

Also I've seen them with their paternal cousins, Afra and Marzia (sp?), but only that time on the beach when they were kids with little Louis and baby Pauline have I actually seen them interact. @ Al's enthronement they seemed to just be caught in the same pics, not really interacting or anything. Which brings me to another query (sorry for such a long post), how do you think they feel about Alexandre? I know he's been proven to be Al's son, not sure about Jazmin
During Albert enthronement Louis and Charlotte danced , And Pauline and Charlotte keep in touch by E-Mail , Just because we dont have Pictures of them hanging out does not meant they dont Behind closed doors the Casiraghi's are Close to Stephanie Im guessing they are with Her kids Maybe as they get older they will hang out with them more

Old 08-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Aristocracy

does charlotte have car? where is she living now?
Old 08-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Courtier

I don't know about the car. She doesn't seem to. Alex might have a car. Or a few. But I am certain she lives in London.

And thank you, RADKER18. I didn't mean to come off as saying they weren't close because we don't see it, I was simply wondering if anyone know if they were.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Courtier

So has anyone ever heard Pierre's voice? And if so how does it sound? I'm really curious about this now.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder about his voice too. We know Charlotte's is deep and mature, Andrea's is fresh, and lovely...but Pierre? Maybe he sounds deeper than Andrea's voice.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:51 PM
Courtier

Well he needs to do an interview next I think. It's his turn. Andrea went first, then Charlotte recently, Pierre needs to hurry up and find something to talk about so we can hear his voice. Kidding lol...sort of. I am really curious to hear it tho. So if anybody has a clip or something, that would be much appreciated.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism View Post
I know. I was hoping that her experiences would have taught her to tell her daughter a thing or two.
kind of sad, actually. Carolines children do not have HSH in front of their names not raised to be apart of the royal theme they was raised to lead private lives now its forced upon them due to their uncle m
Old 11-13-2009, 05:52 AM
Heir Apparent

If you think of it, none of the children of Caroline, Albert or Stephanie have titles. I think both Caroline and Stephanie made a responsible choice there. Even so, it's backfired on them a little, since the press and others insist on referring to them as "Prince Andrea" etc.

(An interesting comparison can be made with the British royals. Anne's children don't have titles, but Andrew's girls do. Good to know that the Queen's children are allowed to make their own decisions about their offspring.)

Also, titles are in the gift of the Sovereign Prince.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:05 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
If you think of it, none of the children of Caroline, Albert or Stephanie have titles. I think both Caroline and Stephanie made a responsible choice there. Even so, it's backfired on them a little, since the press and others insist on referring to them as "Prince Andrea" etc.

(An interesting comparison can be made with the British royals. Anne's children don't have titles, but Andrew's girls do. Good to know that the Queen's children are allowed to make their own decisions about their offspring.)

Also, titles are in the gift of the Sovereign Prince.
.The reason Andrew daughters have title is the tile of york it goes through the male line of the queen not females Mark Phillips denied a title when he marrired that is why the children of Anne has no title plus Peter and Zara live private lives
Old 11-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have a magazine (Vanidades) with an article about Andrea and Charlotte. It says that, at the beginnig, Andrea was studying international politics, but now he is at Parsons' school studying fashion...is that true?
Old 12-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Nobility

Casiriaghis royal Titles

Shouldnt Albert grant them titles, since they are so close to throne
Old 12-13-2009, 03:08 AM
Courtier

Don't really know. Could be a number of reasons. I mean, there is still the possibility that Albert could get married (whether to Charlene or someone else) and have heirs. Also, the Casiraghis are very young, maybe he doesn't want to burden them with too much responsibility just yet especially since they seem to be enjoying their youth at the moment. It's also possible they don't want titles. I'm sure if they did and they went to their tonton he would happily oblige them.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuedePhiladelphia View Post
Shouldnt Albert grant them titles, since they are so close to throne
Good question - I don't know enough about protocol, but since their mother is a Princess, in line for the throne, too, wouldn't it be her responsibility; or, is it because Prince Albert is actually the ruling soverign that he would do the honors.....
Old 12-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Good question - I don't know enough about protocol, but since their mother is a Princess, in line for the throne, too, wouldn't it be her responsibility; or, is it because Prince Albert is actually the ruling soverign that he would do the honors.....
Caroline cannot grant them titles, only Albert has the Sovereign Prince can do that. If their mother were to succeed to the throne they would automatically become HSH and prince/princess of Monaco. If Albert eventually marries and has legal heirs there is no need for the Casiraghis to have titles.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks - that's what I figured....
Old 12-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Rainier did not give titles to the Casiraghi kids although he could have done.

Even if Caroline outlives Albert, there is no reason for the Casiraghis to become titled.

The only "anomaly" is Alexandra who was a Royal Highness from birth, but that was/is a courtesy title from the British Monarchy.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:30 PM

Here's a gallery of some mobile phones of the Casiraghis: Dial Casiraghi - a gallery on Flickr

And some actual pics of them with phones:
Phones - a set on Flickr

I don't know if others are like me in this interest. I love phones.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:00 PM

I have a weird question.

I had this thought lately after seeing Charlotte's and Alex's dogs on the PACHA III. I was wondering how they travel with the dogs. I don't know of any train that allows pets in the US, but maybe it's different in Europe? Or do the pets travel by plane; I know they can,but I never want to put my own pets through it, because I'm just weird about that. I don't like giving my pets sedatives. I've done it for my cats for long car journeys, but prefer to not have to do it, and I won't do it to my dog, of whom I'm more protective than of anyone else. I just wondered how this family does it. Maybe they have the dogs brought by car by people who work for them.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Courtier

I know Caroline's dogs travel by plane (I heard a story once about how she was nothing but gracious and thankful when alternative arrangements were made for her dogs after she was told she couldn't land her dogs in a country - can't remember which one - because of quarantine restrictions) so one would assume Charlotte and Alex's dogs do the same.

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen