Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always thought Caroline was 5'8"...maybe she just seems taller because her legs are so long?

But Charlotte is definitely close to her mother in height.

I've never seen any of them in real life, so I can only see them in pictures. They wear such high heels at times (3+ inches), so I would put Princes Caro and Charlotte more like 5'5" or shorter - add 3 inches, and it makes them look approx 5'8". When you see pictures of Andrea and Pierre, they seem to tower over them, even when they have those heels on, so I would have put Andrea at 5'8" and Pierre closer to 5'10".....I have to rely on those that have seen them in real life, I guess, since pictures can also be deceiving.....

Charlotte is EXACTLY as her mother in height. I definitely do not bieleve the 1.64! I would say near 1.70.
Beatrice Borromoeo is 1.77, Charlotte does not look 13cm shorter!! She IS shorter but NOt so much.

Last edited:
I've never seen any of them in real life, so I can only see them in pictures. They wear such high heels at times (3+ inches), so I would put Princes Caro and Charlotte more like 5'5" or shorter - add 3 inches, and it makes them look approx 5'8". When you see pictures of Andrea and Pierre, they seem to tower over them, even when they have those heels on, so I would have put Andrea at 5'8" and Pierre closer to 5'10".....I have to rely on those that have seen them in real life, I guess, since pictures can also be deceiving.....

True, but years ago I saw photos of Caroline standing barefoot in her kitchen(the one where her children were babies and playing on the floor nearby) next to then husband Stefano, who had on flat shoes...she was not that much shorter than Stefano, who was by most accounts a taller than average man.

I don't know about Charlotte, but I wouldn't be surprised if PC is much taller than 5'5''.

I heard Princess Grace say in an interview that she was 5 foot 7 inches and her height was a problem in being cast for roles. Apparently alot of male movie stars are short. PC is very close in height to PG. Charlotte is very close in height to PC so Charlotte has to be in the 5'6" to 5'7" range. I think Andrea and Pierre are probably around 6 feet or above.

Yes, that article is ignorant in terms of Charlotte's height, which is by all accounts at 5'7".

In fact a thorough search of the 'net will give the following heights:

Pierre Casiraghi = 6'1"
Prince Albert = 6'0"
Andrea Casiraghi = 6'0"
Charlene Wittstock = 5'10"
Prince Rainier = 5'7"
Princess Grace = 5'7"
Princess Caroline = 5'7"
Charlotte Casiraghi = 5'7"

And here are some pics for comparison's sake:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/190916/CHARLENE-WITTSTOCK.jpg

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2005/07/12/1121177639_3145.jpg

Yet the following pictures prove that Prince Rainier was actually at least 2-inches taller than Princess Grace: hmmm...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_xwI66oSTtdQ/Sr3sL85XtvI/AAAAAAAAEYU/a8pKmWE1ggs/DSCN3705.JPG

http://www.edwardquinn.com/Celebrities/Rainier_and_Grace_files/Rainier_Grace_First_Meet_143B_008.jpg

http://destinysbride.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/wedding-portrait1.jpg?w=420&h=490

I suppose because Rainier was built more stout-like people tended to think of him as short when in reality he was around average height imho. :)

Charlotte is a little smaller than Caroline, not much, probably 2cm.

Er, when i put 6'0'' to cm it gives me 1.55, which is impossible for Albert and Andrea to height that. Anybody knows the real convertion from inches to cm?
As Charlene is 1.78, in inches 5'10'', then 6'0'' must be 1.80? Comparing when she is by Albert side. And Andrea's side. So, Pierre must be like 1.85?

5 foot 7 inches is 170 cm. 6 foot is 182 cm. Hope that helps.

Ok, here is a tongue-in-cheek challenge :lol: - someone needs to follow them around with a hand-held tape measure and when they stop walking, run up and measure them, :whistling: :whistling:secretly, then report back to us! :ROFLMAO: Then, and only then, will we know for sure how tall they all are - and, don't forget to convert for US, and other, countries!! :D

I think why Charlotte appears a tad shorter than her mom in some pics is because Charlotte tends to slouch, whereas her mother, Caroline, has always had perfect posture. That makes all the difference in the world.

Does Andrea and Pierre have jobs or go to school right now?I know Charlotte has a job.

Pierre is a management trainee at 2 of the companies that his father owned in Monaco; a construction firm that is building the new Monaco Yacht club and a helicopter transportation company that will fly people all along the Riviera and as far as Switzerland.

Not sure about Andrea, but I am guessing he works for Prince Albert as he is 2nd in line for the throne. He also works with a cerebral palsy foundation and PG's foundation Amade, run by PC.

I thought Andrea was working at the Qatari embassy in Paris.

I don't know Charlotte personally but from the way she behaves its sure, that she likes distance.

Do they(Andrea,Charlotte,Pierre) actually work?It's June now,vaction are on July and August...or it's too much for jet set people?I know, I'm mean xD

Does it matter if they work?

They seem to be pretty decent kids...who are private citizens...don't live off the taxpayer....they can do almost anything they want (within reason of course).

I am not going to lie...if I was rich (in the Casiraghi model)...I wouldn't work. Dont' get me wrong...I would do something to benefit society (either donate or bring attention to a cause)...but I wouldn't be doing a 9 to 5. I would be Zonk on a boat (like the Pascha) chilling in the Mediterranean.

Last edited:
50kg is 110llbs......and a perfect weight for that height

5'7" and 110 lbs. is a tad underweight, but if that's her build it's not a factor. Wasn't her father a tad on the slim side?

Does it matter if they work?

They seem to be pretty decent kids...who are private citizens...don't live off the taxpayer....they can do almost anything they want (within reason of course).

I am not going to lie...if I was rich (in the Casiraghi model)...I wouldn't work. Dont' get me wrong...I would do something to benefit society (either donate or bring attention to a cause)...but I wouldn't be doing a 9 to 5. I would be Zonk on a boat (like the Pascha) chilling in the Mediterranean.

^ You took the words right out of my mouth. I think most of us would do the same thing!

Yep, and I would park my boat between your boats!

would get pretty cosy ... with all our ships on the same spot ;)

I've seen someone (can't remember the username) here talking about a girl who was lucky enough to meet Charlotte, and well, that's my history! Actually, it was me and my sister, I think the person who told about it in here saw it in a community about Char that me and my sister have. Anyway, if anyone wants to ask anything about how it was, ask away!

I'll upload the videos I have and then post here.

I don't speak good English. I'm Italian.I'm curious about your impressions on her..
how are physically? reflects the picture or are there marked differences?and her gestures', her temper? as you found it? thanks

Hello, I am a big fan of Charlottes mother, Caroline and of course also of her 4 children. I think they are all very stylisch wherever they are or whatever they do. Just discribe us your experience in meeting Charlotte. Did you also spoke with her?

C a s i r a g o / C a s i r a g h i -

CASIRAGO is a placename

Casirago di Monticello is a placename.

They even have keyrings with I LOVE CASIRAGO on it !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CASIRAGO-I-LOVE-Portachiavi-Keyring_W0QQitemZ330540156864QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:102

And this is a postcard...
http://cgi.ebay.com/13477-ITALY-CASIRAGO-DI-MONTICELLO-POSTCARD-/230358281792

As a surname it appears in the Region of Lombardia, in the Provincia di Milano, near Varese.

Article on Casirago from the Università degli Studi di Pavia:
http://www.lombardiabeniculturali.it/istituzioni/schede/5000396/

What's the difference between CASIRAGO and CASIRAGHI ??

CASIRAGO is singular, e.g. "un Casirago" is a man from Casirago village.

CASIRAGHI is plural, e.g. "i Casiraghi" are the people from Casiraghi.

The extra "h" is there to keep the hard 'G' sound.

This is the original Casiraghi family firm:

Officina Meccanica Casiraghi s.r.l., Sistemi modulari per l'arredamento
20050 TRIUGGIO (MB) Via Don Sturzo, 12
http://www.casiraghisrl.com/ita/Company/Chi_siamo.html

....and some more faces .....

Cesare Casirago - famous footballer, on Italian Wikipedia
Cesare Casirago - Wikipedia

Marina Casirago Marina Casirago - IMDb

Marisa Casirago
Pia backstage (riprese e montaggio di Marisa Casirago) Video by PIA TUCCITTO (official myspace) - Myspace Video

(Dottoressa) Cinzia Casiraghi, physicist, nuclear engineering
Fachbereich Physik: Cinzia Casiraghi

Elena Casiraghi (University of Trier) co-authored a paper on CT scans (medicine).
DBLP: Elena Casiraghi

Cristiano Casiraghi, experimental musician
Cristiano Casiraghi's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

G. Casiraghi, Organic chemistry, Switzerland
Author: G. Casiraghi

Delia Casiraghi, Blogger (?)
Delia Casiraghi STU... | Bloglovin? on English#

Ugo Casiraghi, Mediatheque, Trieste / Gorizia, Italy
Provintial Mediatheque Ugo Casiraghi Gorizia

Bianca Casiraghi, painter
Bianca Casiraghi - Painter - Valuation, prices and statistics

Daniel Casiraghi, contraculture illusionist
Daniel Casiraghi // LOOKBOOK.nu

I was reading an article about Prince Andrew of the UK on the vanity fair website. On page 4 of this article it mentioned Charlotte introducing herself to Princess Eugenie, Andrew's daughter. It said:
“At a fashion show, I was sitting with Eugenie,” said Richard Dennen, a style writer for The Sunday Times, “and Charlotte Casiraghi, the daughter of Caroline of Monaco and the granddaughter of Grace Kelly, showed up, dressed in cool French chic. She introduced herself to Eugenie in the most impeccable French: ‘Hello, I am Charlotte.’ And Eugenie replied, ‘Hi, I’m Eug,’ which came out sounding like ‘Hi, I’m Huge.’ It was typical old-squire braying English, completely old school, and it was charming.”

The link to the article is: The Trouble with Andrew | Society | Vanity Fair. The bit about Charlotte is half way down that page.

Interesting to note Charlotte has met one of the younger British royals.

Back
Top Bottom