The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Commoner

charlotte has the same voice as her mother.I don't know how to say in english...in french we say 'grave'. I'm sorry I hope you'll understand it.

Old 09-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Serene Highness

Grave in french means serious. Is that what you mean? Or do you mean she has a deep voice? Thanks

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 09-21-2006, 12:52 AM

so her first langauge is english and she has a deep voice? I am saying english because when Stefano was alive I know the family spoke english, so they wouldn't all of a sudden change that...right?

Does anyone have a small audio clip of Charlotte talking?
Old 09-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Commoner

no her first language is french and she has a deep voice . listen to her mother's and you'll see what charlotte's voice looklike
Old 09-21-2006, 08:54 AM

Does anyone know where I can find an audio of caroline...thanks
Old 09-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCAP87
Does anyone know where I can find an audio of caroline...thanks
I don't know where you'd be able to find a plain audio file of Caroline but if you go to the Video Links - Family of Monaco then I'm sure you'll be able to find a video clip where she's speaking.

Hope that helps
Old 09-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Serene Highness

Does anyone know what´s Charlotte studying this year, as she passed her exams, she goes on at the same university?
Old 09-27-2006, 03:03 AM

I am curious, what languages do they speak and to whom? For example, with Tatiana and her father, is it English?
Old 10-12-2006, 04:08 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouAnne
no her first language is french and she has a deep voice . listen to her mother's and you'll see what charlotte's voice looklike
WOW! They look so much aliek and even their voices sound alike!
Old 10-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Aristocracy

i'm just curious. when you're young and super rich do you just go to college and travel and go to parties? what do their parents do give them a 2 million allowance yearly?
Old 10-28-2006, 05:44 PM
Serene Highness

more likely an unlimited credit card. i just realized i'm really shallow because if i looked like charlotte and had unlimited access to what ever i wanted, omg i'd probably hurt myself. i just spent over 2 million in my head between sentences so all in all i'm rather proud she seems a respectful, down to earth young lady (gawd forbid she had anything in common with those hilton girls)
Old 10-29-2006, 05:25 AM
Commoner

Yeh,
Its hard to imagine living a life like that.
Charlotte seems pretty aware of the spotlight she's in and manages to deal with it pretty well.
She also hasn't seemed to have any "stuff ups" with the law or drugs, which can be tempting when you have almost everything.
Good on her
Old 10-30-2006, 04:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie27
Yeh,
Its hard to imagine living a life like that.
Charlotte seems pretty aware of the spotlight she's in and manages to deal with it pretty well.
She also hasn't seemed to have any "stuff ups" with the law or drugs, which can be tempting when you have almost everything.
Good on her
agree...one of the reason why i love this girl so much... i am still wondering where she would go to study after this..
Old 03-30-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
there are other cousins, this is what i read: Marzia, Fernanda, Gaja, Chiara. There may be others.
Yes, Marzia.... She is gorgeous. She has skin almost like Charlotte, though maybe she is a little bit lighter than Charlotte. Certainly her hair is not so dark as Charlotte, but still her hair is not blonde like Fernanda and Gianmarco. Marzia has this perfect oval face and high cheekbones.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia Rose
WOW! They look so much aliek and even their voices sound alike!
How do you know that?
Have you ever heard Charlotte speaking, are there any clips of it on The Royal Forums?
Old 07-08-2007, 07:57 AM

Casiraghi Titles

Can someone please answer this for me? Currently the three Casiraghis hold no titles. If Albert died and Caroline became Princess of Monaco, would they automatically gain titles on her ascension? As Andrea is next in line after his mother, would he automatically become a Prince when it was his turn to rule?
Old 07-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan View Post
Can someone please answer this for me? Currently the three Casiraghis hold no titles. If Albert died and Caroline became Princess of Monaco, would they automatically gain titles on her ascension? As Andrea is next in line after his mother, would he automatically become a Prince when it was his turn to rule?
Nobility is usually inherited via the father.

In the case of:
Queen Victoria x Albert Prince of Saxen-Coburg and Gotha,
Queen Wilhelmina x Heinrich Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin,
Queen Juliana x Bernhard Prince of Lippe-Biesterfeld,
Queen Elizabeth II x Philip Prince of Greece and Denmark,
Queen Margrethe II x Henri Comte de Laborde de Monpezat,
Queen Beatrix x Claus Jonkheer van Amsberg,

their children did not inherit their mother's royal titles. Instead these were issued by Royal Decree (or Letters Patent, as it is called in the UK) apart from their father's title which was inherited indeed.

Mr. Stefano Casiraghi was a commoner who married with Princess Caroline de Monaco. Their children did not receive any title since their father had no title to inherit from and nor did Prince Rainier III elevate the children into the nobility.

Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte Casiraghi can only receive a title when their uncle, The Prince, is pleased to issue a so called Arrêt Princier (Princely Decree) in which to them is granted a title.

The daughter from Princess Caroline's marriage to The Prince of Hannover has a title. Not a Monegasque one, but inherited via her father: HRH Princess Alexandra of Hannover.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Heir Apparent

If Caroline succeeds to the throne all of her children will automatically become HSH Prince or Princess of Monaco. Alexandra would also retain her title of HRH Princess of Hannover. Andrea would also become Marquis de Baux as heir to the throne. Until then he remains a commoner, unless Albert choses to grant a title of nobility for the family.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
If Caroline succeeds to the throne all of her children will automatically become HSH Prince or Princess of Monaco. Alexandra would also retain her title of HRH Princess of Hannover. Andrea would also become Marquis de Baux as heir to the throne. Until then he remains a commoner, unless Albert choses to grant a title of nobility for the family.
With all due respect, this is sort of a pure personal assumption, in my humble personal opinion. Can you back your statement, please?

The Statuts de la Famille Souveraine only says in article 2 that the Heir to the Sovereign Prince is the Hereditary Prince. For the rest there is no any mention of titles.

The current line of succession is:

1) Sa Altesse Royale la Princesse de Hannovre
2) Monsieur Andrea Casiraghi
3) Monsieur Pierre Casiraghi
4) Mademoiselle Charlotte Casiraghi
5) Sa Altesse Royale la Princesse Alexandra de Hannovre
6) Sa Altesse Sérénissime la Princesse Stéphanie de Monaco
7) Monsieur Louis Ducruet
8) Mademoiselle Pauline Ducruet
Old 07-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Marquis of Baux - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The title of Marquis des Baux is one tradiitionally associated with the Hereditiary Prince of Monaco and was held by Prince Albert himself before he succeeded to the throne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M. View Post
With all due respect, this is sort of a pure personal assumption, in my humble personal opinion. Can you back your statement, please?

The Statuts de la Famille Souveraine only says in article 2 that the Heir to the Sovereign Prince is the Hereditary Prince. For the rest there is no any mention of titles.

The current line of succession is:

1) Sa Altesse Royale la Princesse de Hannovre
2) Monsieur Andrea Casiraghi
3) Monsieur Pierre Casiraghi
4) Mademoiselle Charlotte Casiraghi
5) Sa Altesse Royale la Princesse Alexandra de Hannovre
6) Sa Altesse Sérénissime la Princesse Stéphanie de Monaco
7) Monsieur Louis Ducruet
8) Mademoiselle Pauline Ducruet

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen