The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Nobility

She used to have a really snobby,regal,stern,spoiled,somewhat mishcevious look on her for awhile but that was many years ago like from 2000 to 2002. But no that way anymore. Its changed to shy,sweet,timid,little girl expression. I like it better that way.

Old 04-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Nobility

I think she defintley inherited Stefanos personality. Her smiles and gestures are also like his. But Casiraghitrio is right when I look at her theres something unmistakeingly Stefano. Charlottes face is much more softer and rounded,sweeter,curvier, less,planes long ,sharp and angular than Carolines. Which I think she inherited from Stefano's side and her grandmother Grace. But did you guys ever see the resemblence beween Charlotte and Grace when they were little kids. Its really remarkable that I didn't noticed until recently. They don't look nearly as much alike as they do now. But alot when they were children. They shared the same facial expression and gestures and look then.

Old 04-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Nobility

from the first time I saw her pic on the Internet, it never crossed my mind that charlotte is a snob. She looked shy most of the time, even though at times when her pictures were taken, she seemed to be aware of it, she did not looked angry...but i agree that she has some sort of mysterious air / aura about her that makes her seems so darn mysterious, and that alone keeps me wanting to know more and more about this girl...:)

i have different view about chrissy and eugenie though...but then again, i could be wrong about these two girls
Old 04-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Nobility

Yeah she does have an mysterious aura about her. Makes her seem mischevious. It also an very exotic aura to her as well that makes her seem so pretty not just look wise but personality air/aura wise.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Serene Highness

To me she looks very pouty (but that's just her lips!) and a bit of a daydreamer. As a shy person, I know people who have thought I was snobby until the met me and discovered that I was cool. :) I'm sure she is too.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Nobility

Charlotte seems nice to me.I think that Eugenie is a snob.At least that's my impression from her pictures!
Old 04-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Charlotte seems nice to me.I think that Eugenie is a snob.At least that's my impression from her pictures!
i was just at the trio friends page thread and was going to post how i got the worst vibe from euginie. cecile and juliette are okay but eug is hmmm....questionable! :p
Old 04-09-2006, 09:35 AM
Nobility

Yeah,she seems very arrogant.A typical heiress.And i have the same impression for her brother too!
Old 04-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Yeah,she seems very arrogant.A typical heiress.And i have the same impression for her brother too!
haha i've never liked her brother!
Old 04-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Commoner

Char looks like Stefano?

Sorry but I don't see it. I think Charlotte is almost a mirror image of her mother, especially her mouth, eyes, shape of face, hair and coloring. Her nose is beautiful and similar to her mothers but more pert in profile. The boys look much more like their father than Caroline both in facial features and coloring. They have his pointed chin and nose and the same shape lips and face. Of course each child has a bit of both parents but in my opinion, Char mainly looks like her mother and the boys mainly reflect their father. Countless of photos bear this out.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Courtier

I don't see it too, but if you want to talk about how much Andrea and especially Pierre look like Stefano then I'm game!
Old 04-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Serene Highness

I have always seen a little bit of Stefano in Charlotte. She obviously looks most like her mom but I think her smile and her eyes are like her dad.
Also, I see some of Caroline in Andrea but with Pierre I dont. Pierre is Stefano all the way.
btw, random question, but who do you all pronounce Stefano? Is it like
Stef-a-no (rolls off the tongue quick) or Stef-ahn-o (more emphasis in the middle). Thanks
Old 04-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg
I have always seen a little bit of Stefano in Charlotte. She obviously looks most like her mom but I think her smile and her eyes are like her dad.
Also, I see some of Caroline in Andrea but with Pierre I dont. Pierre is Stefano all the way.
btw, random question, but who do you all pronounce Stefano? Is it like
Stef-a-no (rolls off the tongue quick) or Stef-ahn-o (more emphasis in the middle). Thanks
i think it's the first one, or well haha that's who i always say it and have heard it said.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by petritheturtle
The last homeless person i talked to tried to sell me mushrooms. And succeeded.
lmao!!!

I like to believe Char isn't snobby, just shy like everyone says. But I think the whole family seems as 'down to earth' as they can possibly be for their position, and thats why I like them.
I do agree about Eugenie though.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
haha i've never liked her brother!
He seems to be very spoiled...
Old 04-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Courtier

hm, this stefano pic reminds of a certain charlotte photo but i can't find it, nor can i recall much about it. the charlotte pic i used here is the best i could find, but i know it isn't really the best. :(

Old 04-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Nobility

I think Eugenie comes across as being snobbish but then again I don't know her so I can't make an accurate assumption of her.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Aristocracy

Great comparison, Moby. The likeness is undeniable.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Courtier

i still don't see it!
Old 04-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Nobility

Well haha I see it! All the way through!

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen