The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #241  
Old 12-30-2005, 04:22 AM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
The trio are so interesting because they have so many dimensions to their personalities that we all seem to perceive slightly different things about them. I do think Andrea is shy, for instance, a perception shared by a couple of others who replied to the initial post. Yet Andrea also has this side of him that can be very devil-may-care (i.e. showing his privates on the family yacht, or flipping off the paparazzi, or unleashing his temper on a photographer in Rome.) Then there's Charlotte.... often times, she is glaring at the camera. Other times, she is flashing the camera a winning, charming smile. There is the side of her that is careful and reserved, resentful of invasion of privacy, wary of users. Then there is the Charlotte that really does enjoy the attention (to a point) and she smiles and laughs with her friends and enjoys herself. Then there's Pierre, sort of like the Prince Harry of the Casiraghis. He never seems bothered by anything in public. If he's in Zurs and he spots a photographer, he might show off and do some ski stunts or something, while Andrea does a rude gesture with his hand and Charlotte glares at the camera. Three very different reactions. It's interesting to observe their differences.
So Pierre is the show-off, Andrea is the rebel and Charlotte is mini-Caroline?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 12-30-2005, 06:35 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strasbourg, France
Posts: 407
Thank you very much for your posts here!
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 12-30-2005, 07:19 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: , Oman
Posts: 102
Personally I have not followed the Casiraghi trio for more than a year, but my impression is that they have a very good relationship. I think Charlotte have a very good relationship with both of her brothers, possibly because she is the middle child and are close in age to both of them. She seems to be good friends with pierre but possibly also very big sister-like towards him. Andrea and Charlotte seem very close friends who spend much time together, but maybe Pierre and Andrea are a little distant because of the age difference?
I also think the loss of their father at such an early age has made Andrea to become a parental/father figure for Pierre.
I think the three of them have a much better relationship than the Windsors William and Harry, but that is of course only my impression of them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 12-30-2005, 08:05 AM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
From what I've recently read the three siblings are very close, and they are also very close to Caro; Andrea and Pierre tend to have more fun together thought, while Char is more serious, and protective of her brothers, who mock her telling her she is "boring" because she is less of a party girl and more focused on studying and now on Felix...I think the death Stefano (btw yesterday would have been Stef and Caro's 22nd anniversary) made Caro and the kids stick together for support, so now they are very very close.

Kisses
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 12-30-2005, 11:05 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Elizabeth
Personally I have not followed the Casiraghi trio for more than a year, but my impression is that they have a very good relationship. I think Charlotte have a very good relationship with both of her brothers, possibly because she is the middle child and are close in age to both of them. She seems to be good friends with pierre but possibly also very big sister-like towards him. Andrea and Charlotte seem very close friends who spend much time together, but maybe Pierre and Andrea are a little distant because of the age difference?
I also think the loss of their father at such an early age has made Andrea to become a parental/father figure for Pierre.
I think the three of them have a much better relationship than the Windsors William and Harry, but that is of course only my impression of them.
Their very limited royal obligations probably allow them flexibility in their schedules that William and Harry will not ever have. I remember William said in that interview he did while at St. Andrew's that he and Harry and Charles are all a close family, but the reality is that they hardly see each other (he said, "It's very difficult to get us under the same roof at one time," or something like that) because of their busy schedules. For the most part, the trio live in the same city and they don't have all the royal duties that the Wales princes have, so it would seem (in theory, at least) that they would have more time to hang out with each other, bearing in mind, of course, their course loads.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 12-30-2005, 11:14 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Well, as far as I know and after everything I saw the three are very close. As close as siblings can be. That doesn't mean they never argue ;-) I mean if you take me and Sebastian for instance: We love each other dearly but heavens if an argument starts between us you better get out of the way ;-) ...! It's pretty much the same with Andrea, Charlie and Pierre ... The last time in November Pierre was fighting with Charlotte about some 'who- drives- when -where -problem' ( which seems somehow familiar to me ;-) ) So finally someone ( I think it was Louis) told them they better stay where they are and stop getting on everyones nerfs :-)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 12-30-2005, 11:24 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Well, as far as I know and after everything I saw the three are very close. As close as siblings can be. That doesn't mean they never argue ;-) I mean if you take me and Sebastian for instance: We love each other dearly but heavens if an argument starts between us you better get out of the way ;-) ...! It's pretty much the same with Andrea, Charlie and Pierre ... The last time in November Pierre was fighting with Charlotte about some 'who- drives- when -where -problem' ( which seems somehow familiar to me ;-) ) So finally someone ( I think it was Louis) told them they better stay where they are and stop getting on everyones nerfs :-)
That's a great story, Michelle. It confirms my idea of them having very strong personalities. I think the three of them have a stubborn streak, so they probably "butt heads" pretty often! It's their Italian blood, I'm sure, those feisty Italians!
:p
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 12-30-2005, 11:43 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
That's a great story, Michelle. It confirms my idea of them having very strong personalities. I think the three of them have a stubborn streak, so they probably "butt heads" pretty often! It's their Italian blood, I'm sure, those feisty Italians!
:p
Probably... Seb and my grandmas family is originally from Italy as well...and even if we sometimes seem to be pure 'nordic by nature' this italian hot-wild genes come through from time to time...:p

But the Trio is a really nice bunch ... who nevertheless manage to make their little cousin Louis go round the bent from time to time :p
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 12-30-2005, 05:27 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: , Oman
Posts: 102
Casiraghitrio wrote:
"Their very limited royal obligations probably allow them flexibility in their schedules that William and Harry will not ever have. I remember William said in that interview he did while at St. Andrew's that he and Harry and Charles are all a close family, but the reality is that they hardly see each other (he said, "It's very difficult to get us under the same roof at one time," or something like that) because of their busy schedules. For the most part, the trio live in the same city and they don't have all the royal duties that the Wales princes have, so it would seem (in theory, at least) that they would have more time to hang out with each other, bearing in mind, of course, their course loads."

I completely agree, but my impression is though, that the casiraghi trio is more alike and have more common interests/nature/personality than Wills and Harry.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 12-31-2005, 05:00 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Elizabeth
Casiraghitrio wrote:
"Their very limited royal obligations probably allow them flexibility in their schedules that William and Harry will not ever have. I remember William said in that interview he did while at St. Andrew's that he and Harry and Charles are all a close family, but the reality is that they hardly see each other (he said, "It's very difficult to get us under the same roof at one time," or something like that) because of their busy schedules. For the most part, the trio live in the same city and they don't have all the royal duties that the Wales princes have, so it would seem (in theory, at least) that they would have more time to hang out with each other, bearing in mind, of course, their course loads."

I completely agree, but my impression is though, that the casiraghi trio is more alike and have more common interests/nature/personality than Wills and Harry.
Yes, true. Also, Wills and Harry are very competitive with each other. you can see that in their interactions on the polo field and even when they play other sports like soccer. As I said before, the Casiraghi Trio don't seem to be very competitive. Andrea pretty much lets Charlotte be the star equestrian; he's happy to let her do that and he's proud, not jealous. And I'm sure Andrea feels he's too much older than Pierre to compete with him as an equal. They treat each other as friends/siblings, rather than as a standard to measure oneself against.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 12-31-2005, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Yes, true. Also, Wills and Harry are very competitive with each other. you can see that in their interactions on the polo field and even when they play other sports like soccer. As I said before, the Casiraghi Trio don't seem to be very competitive. Andrea pretty much lets Charlotte be the star equestrian; he's happy to let her do that and he's proud, not jealous. And I'm sure Andrea feels he's too much older than Pierre to compete with him as an equal. They treat each other as friends/siblings, rather than as a standard to measure oneself against.
I think that being competitive while on the polo or soccer field is different than being competitive in their daily lives and interactions. Even the most laid back of individuals can become competitive when engaged in a game of sports, so it's not a fair comparison.

From what I understand, Charlotte also takes her equestrian pursuits more seriously than Andreas takes his, so I think it's not as much a matter of Andreas "taking a back seat" to Charlotte.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 12-31-2005, 10:23 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
From what I understand, Charlotte also takes her equestrian pursuits more seriously than Andreas takes his, so I think it's not as much a matter of Andreas "taking a back seat" to Charlotte.
I heard recently that he and Pierre don't take anything very seriously. They do as they please. Aparently they are partying more then Char as well. I heard that Caro was not at all strict with her children, in contrast to her mum. Aparently she was/is much more easy going with her kids than what one would think and as she has experienced herself.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 01-01-2006, 01:46 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
I think that being competitive while on the polo or soccer field is different than being competitive in their daily lives and interactions. Even the most laid back of individuals can become competitive when engaged in a game of sports, so it's not a fair comparison.

From what I understand, Charlotte also takes her equestrian pursuits more seriously than Andreas takes his, so I think it's not as much a matter of Andreas "taking a back seat" to Charlotte.
You're right. I compared them by using different contexts, so they weren't fair comparisons. Still, I always did have the feeling William and Harry are competitive with each other in life in general, not just sports. I'm not saying this as a criticism because competition is not necessarily a bad thing. In many cases, it can be really good to have someone like a sibling to 'compete' with. It might encourage you to better yourself. I think William and Harry compete in ways that make them try really hard at everything they do, so I respect that a lot.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 01-01-2006, 10:21 AM
miau's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 224
You make a lot of sense, Ashley. However, I must disagree on Andrea letting Charlotte beat him in equestrian sports. Charlotte was (or is) an excellent rider who competed with the absolute cream of the crop of the french equestrian sportsmen. Her results often downplay her achievements because the level of skill in the competitions she took part in was very high. I don't think that Andrea would ever have been able to partake in the jumps. It takes hard training to get where Charlotte was in terms of show jumping, and I don't believe Andrea would be up for it, ever.
__________________
Tails up!
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 01-16-2006, 02:08 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Logan, United States
Posts: 15
Dose any one know how rich the Casaraghti trio really is r they like millionares or billionaires or wat?(yea ha the brother beating up the photographer thing would be hilarios to see for mea any ways)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 01-16-2006, 03:19 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 442
I have always had the feeling that Charlotte has the speaking and probably sining voice like Selena,was an American Tejano singer you'll only probably heard of her if you are from America an American and if you listened to tejano pop spanish music. I have also heard Selena on t.v. many times giving interviews and her speaking voice which is lovley she was speaking in English she has beautiful sining voice as well, you can also hear her speaking in he songs a little bit. Her songs are in English and Spanish. I know it's crazy and silly about that I mean how the hell should I know what Charlotte's voice sounds like. It's sounds crazy of me but your inner consiece and guidence knows many things and will help you through everyday situations much more pratical and more sense than this topic. But my consience and guidance says its like Selena's. Selena was in early 20's when her album were at the top of its charts it was starting from the late 80's to mid 90's to 95 when she got shot and killed by her manager she was only 23. Her number one English song was Dreaming of You. It's so beautiful, somehow my consience says its like Charlote casiraghi's voice how it matches her personality that would also go with Selena's voice so I just have a feeling about that her voice is like Selena's. It is a wonderful soothing beautiful voice cause I have many female singers cd's who have lovley voices that could match Charlotte's but Selena is the one I have good strong feeling's for. Selena's singing voice can go from high to low but her speaking voice is medium to high highish nothing childish sounding like Princess Stephanies, very womanly like young voice,medium speaking in how fast she speaks. Beautiful voice. Selena was also beautiful like Charlotte Casiraghi she had the same big full pouty lips and eyes and smile.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 01-16-2006, 07:02 AM
acid_rain3075's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anchorage, United States
Posts: 503
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I have always had the feeling that Charlotte has the speaking and probably sining voice like Selena,was an American Tejano singer you'll only probably heard of her if you are from America an American and if you listened to tejano pop spanish music. I have also heard Selena on t.v. many times giving interviews and her speaking voice which is lovley she was speaking in English she has beautiful sining voice as well, you can also hear her speaking in he songs a little bit. Her songs are in English and Spanish. I know it's crazy and silly about that I mean how the hell should I know what Charlotte's voice sounds like. It's sounds crazy of me but your inner consiece and guidence knows many things and will help you through everyday situations much more pratical and more sense than this topic. But my consience and guidance says its like Selena's. Selena was in early 20's when her album were at the top of its charts it was starting from the late 80's to mid 90's to 95 when she got shot and killed by her manager she was only 23. Her number one English song was Dreaming of You. It's so beautiful, somehow my consience says its like Charlote casiraghi's voice how it matches her personality that would also go with Selena's voice so I just have a feeling about that her voice is like Selena's. It is a wonderful soothing beautiful voice cause I have many female singers cd's who have lovley voices that could match Charlotte's but Selena is the one I have good strong feeling's for. Selena's singing voice can go from high to low but her speaking voice is medium to high highish nothing childish sounding like Princess Stephanies, very womanly like young voice,medium speaking in how fast she speaks. Beautiful voice. Selena was also beautiful like Charlotte Casiraghi she had the same big full pouty lips and eyes and smile.
I have to disagree! Selena had a slightly deep voice! I always thought she looked like the kinda of girl that has a voice like Charlize Theron, or whom ever! Maybe its like Angelina Jolie Wouldn't that be weird!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 01-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Washington, United States
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I have always had the feeling that Charlotte has the speaking and probably sining voice like Selena,was an American Tejano singer you'll only probably heard of her if you are from America an American and if you listened to tejano pop spanish music. I have also heard Selena on t.v. many times giving interviews and her speaking voice which is lovley she was speaking in English she has beautiful sining voice as well, you can also hear her speaking in he songs a little bit. Her songs are in English and Spanish. I know it's crazy and silly about that I mean how the hell should I know what Charlotte's voice sounds like. It's sounds crazy of me but your inner consiece and guidence knows many things and will help you through everyday situations much more pratical and more sense than this topic. But my consience and guidance says its like Selena's. Selena was in early 20's when her album were at the top of its charts it was starting from the late 80's to mid 90's to 95 when she got shot and killed by her manager she was only 23. Her number one English song was Dreaming of You. It's so beautiful, somehow my consience says its like Charlote casiraghi's voice how it matches her personality that would also go with Selena's voice so I just have a feeling about that her voice is like Selena's. It is a wonderful soothing beautiful voice cause I have many female singers cd's who have lovley voices that could match Charlotte's but Selena is the one I have good strong feeling's for. Selena's singing voice can go from high to low but her speaking voice is medium to high highish nothing childish sounding like Princess Stephanies, very womanly like young voice,medium speaking in how fast she speaks. Beautiful voice. Selena was also beautiful like Charlotte Casiraghi she had the same big full pouty lips and eyes and smile.
Selena was NOT killed by her manager. It was her fan club president.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 01-16-2006, 08:50 AM
acid_rain3075's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anchorage, United States
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakodas
Selena was NOT killed by her manager. It was her fan club president.
No, it was her manager!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 01-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Washington, United States
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
No, it was her manager!
She managed Selena's boutiques-NOT Selena herself!
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games olympics ottoman poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]