Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think there is a strong features resemblance between Char and Stefano (Even though they have a similar jaw, and nose); anyway, having seen both Stefano and Char on video, I can assure you they have very similar facial expressions: the way they smile, and incline the head in a certain way...it's striking sometimes.

i really like that pic of char you posted, moby!! i never saw it before. goreous!

Do you know when Felix was born ?

Do you know when Tatiana was born ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Casiraghis and their American family

Does the trio have any interaction with their American family? I have yet to see any pics of them in the states (outside of NY where they are shopping, hanging out, supporting charities, etc). I guess they are only 1/4 American. Do they feel any connection to their American roots? How cool would it be if they were spotted in Philadelphia :p

I guess it's because Caroline herself feels more Euro than American. I wonder if Grace did anything to instill any love or interest in American culture in Caroline?

BurberryBrit said:
Does the trio have any interaction with their American family? I have yet to see any pics of them in the states (outside of NY where they are shopping, hanging out, supporting charities, etc). I guess they are only 1/4 American. Do they feel any connection to their American roots? How cool would it be if they were spotted in Philadelphia :p

I guess it's because Caroline herself feels more Euro than American. I wonder if Grace did anything to instill any love or interest in American culture in Caroline?

BB, the only American cousin I know for sure that they have interacted with is Chris Le Vine. Albert is close to the whole Le Vine family, but I don't know if the Casiraghis met any of them besides Chris. He was at most of Albert's enthronement events. He may have been at the key ceremony, but he was certainly at the MND events. He sat with Albert, Andrea and Pierre during the soccer match.
I would be very surprised if others from the Kelly side were not at any of the enthronement events as well, so I am 100% sure that I have missed a lot. It would also surprise me if they had not also met, at the very least, Chris's sisters, parents, wife (?not sure he has a wife?)

I have a general ques. of my own. Is it possible they will be at the Red Cross Ball (?August 8?)
I will miss it if they are, as I will be out of town between the 5th and 12th, but it will certainly be great to come home to lots of new gala pics.:)

moby said:
hm, this stefano pic reminds of a certain charlotte photo but i can't find it, nor can i recall much about it. the charlotte pic i used here is the best i could find, but i know it isn't really the best. :(
v4xnqf.jpg

I've always felt Charlotte has a lot of her father in her face. The media goes on about the comparisons to Caroline, which are, I acknowledge, very strong and very real. But the father is in Charlotte's face too, quite a bit sometimes. That is a very good example to use, Moby. Good job on finding that pic of Stefano. I would not have found such a good one.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I've always felt Charlotte has a lot of her father in her face. The media goes on about the comparisons to Caroline, which are, I acknowledge, very strong and very real. But the father is in Charlotte's face too, quite a bit sometimes. That is a very good example to use, Moby. Good job on finding that pic of Stefano. I would not have found such a good one.

I think there is a glimmer of Stephano in Char, but Pierre looks the most like his father - Andrea holds many of the same expressions his father did, however.

Charlotte looks good with any man. She is just simply timeless beauty.

moby said:
hm, this stefano pic reminds of a certain charlotte photo but i can't find it, nor can i recall much about it. the charlotte pic i used here is the best i could find, but i know it isn't really the best. :(
http://i1.tinypic.com/v4xnqf.jpg
Wow! Stefano looks just like his son Pierre. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking about this, time ago I watched To Catch a Thief with Grace Kelly and in one part she looks so much with Charlotte... I mean, I saw Charlotte in her face. Their genes are incredible!!!!

Kisses

? Confused ?

:confused: :confused: I am confused, this is the only place that I have found that says they went to Lycee Fraincois, the other sites all say he went to the other school.
Did Andrea go to boarding school is that even true.

Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Yeah it defintley seems like there only around kids of wealthy people. But the schools they attended and the one in high school called L'ycee Jeanne D'arc or something (if that isn't the name correct me if I'm wrong) anyway isn't that a private school? Where you have to pay alot of money to go to? But I'm sure there also friends with regular middle class working people like myself. I have good feelings also for the Grimaldi and Casiraghi families. Because knowing what we hhere abour Piere he seems really kind nd funny sweet guy. I hope so

Well,it was a mistaken belief for many years
that they were enrolled in Lycee JEanne d'Arc de St. aspais. But we know now that they never were in that school. After the St. Remy de Provence state school, they were enrolled in the Lycee Francois 1er de Fontainebleau.
So the "jeannne d'arc de St. Aspais" was a mistake.
I am unable to give credit to this quote because I can not find the correct thread.

Last edited:
Hi

I have a general question about Charlotte. We all know that she is a great horse rider, and despite that she stopped competition, I'm sure that she still rides in her own.
Also we all know that she skies avery hier inZurs.
But OUT of this, do we ever see her doing sports? I mean, we are all used to see Steph's pics in the see along the hier, see skiing, rafting with her children, etc etc. But Charlotte I do not remember seing a pic of her for the last 4-5 years, doing any sport, in the see holidays we see her only sunbathing, I never remembe he seeskiing, or diving, or jetskiing, what ever... Neither tennis playnig, or any other sport. It sounds strange for a Graimaldi.
Does somebody have a clue about
Thanks

Fandesacs 2003, to answer your question, I remember pictures of her playing volleyball on a beach a couple of years ago, in her really thin phase. I don't remember any other sports though.

iloveroyals said:
Fandesacs 2003, to answer your question, I remember pictures of her playing volleyball on a beach a couple of years ago, in her really thin phase. I don't remember any other sports though.

Thanks, this my opinion too, I think she does not exercise any other. I remember also a pic, two years ago, she was riding alone, may be in Fontainebleau, but I think this is the last one of her exercizing, out of the Zurs pics.

Does someone know if Charlotte and her brothers speak Italian fluently ?

I've heard only Pierre speak in Italian; he understands it and speaks it well, but I wouldn't say fluently (even though maybe a public interview can make you nervous and is not the best occasion to show off the knowledge of a foreign language...) I assume Char and Andrea speak Italian like Pierre, even if it was once reported (but never confirmed) that Andrea took some Italian studies, so he might know it a little better.

Pierre and Andrea italian speaking

Andrea was five years old when his father died. Pierre was about two. And Andrea had opportunity to talk italian with his father. I've heard that all three Casiraghis were raised up bilingual by their parents (french/italian) so Andrea just had more time to learn that and may be more fluent than Pierre.

Reniapl

reniapl said:
Andrea was five years old when his father died. Pierre was about two. And Andrea had opportunity to talk italian with his father. I've heard that all three Casiraghis were raised up bilingual by they parents (french/italian) so Andrea just had more time to learn that and may be more fluent than Pierre.

Reniapl

Andrea was 6
Charlotte 4
Pierre 3

So Pierre & Charlotte could roughly remember their father, and not at all italian language.
Only Andrea who was already 6 y & 3 months could remembe something.

No, if the Casiraghis speak italian it is because of their italian family, granparents uncles etc, and because I'm sure that Carolinemadethe effort to keep their italian origin alive, it is a kind of respect to their late father.

Caroline kept the Italian staff that her and Stefano had hired after he died, but I think that is hardly enough to be bilingual; plus, I guess the kids are bilingual french/english, and being perfetcly trilingual is almost impossible. Anyway, what I know for sure is that Pierre speaks well, but when I heard him I didn't have the impression Italian is his mother tongue (again, keep in mind in an interview you usually sound a little worse than you really are at speaking a language, but anyway, I wouldn't define him fluent...)
Plus, now that they also have GErman family, with which they spend quite some time, I guess they have even fewer opportunities to speak Italian (also because their Italian relatives speak French and English).

Check this out

Pics from Imagine China and Vienna Report.
In 2003, with a friend, he visits this place. His friend sounds the buzzer by the door. In the other pics, 2004, he visits what seems to be the same building with Tatiana, and this time he is sounding the buzzer. Hmm...clearly not his home, or why is he buzzing instead of using the security code? Am I crazy (well, yes, I am) but is it just me or is this not the same place?
andreainparis6.jpg

tasn4n.jpg

tashz7.jpg

Actually here it looks he might be entering a code, not buzzing someone. That could be his apartment?
tashnq.jpg

CasiraghiTrio said:
Pics from Imagine China and Vienna Report.
In 2003, with a friend, he visits this place. His friend sounds the buzzer by the door. In the other pics, 2004, he visits what seems to be the same building with Tatiana, and this time he is sounding the buzzer. Hmm...clearly not his home, or why is he buzzing instead of using the security code? Am I crazy (well, yes, I am) but is it just me or is this not the same place?
andreainparis6.jpg

Actually here it looks he might be entering a code, not buzzing someone. That could be his apartment?
On the 1st pic it might be Charlotte, it might be simply THEIR appartment.
In anyway I do not think it is the same place, look at the right side of the wall just near the door, the 1st one is different.
And also all these Paris nice building doors are very similar.

Last edited:
the doors are not the same in the two cases either

Hi everyone!
I have a question! Does someone have one or maybe (at least) two pictures or information about the 15's party of Charlotte??? I know that it was very close, but, maybe can exist a picture by paparazzo. I know that she was wearing the color of gold, ( I don't know the right name) and made her entrance with Prince Ernst.
Does someone know something about it????

Thanks and kisses!!!!

Liz - TFAF

liz_scezar said:
Hi everyone!
I have a question! Does someone have one or maybe (at least) two pictures or information about the 15's party of Charlotte??? I know that it was very close, but, maybe can exist a picture by paparazzo. I know that she was wearing the color of gold, ( I don't know the right name) and made her entrance with Prince Ernst.
Does someone know something about it????

Thanks and kisses!!!!

Liz - TFAF

I remember something similar, but I'n sure if it was for her 15ies but for Ersts' birthday. he gave a big celebration in one of his castles, might be Marienbourg, I remember reading one french magazine saying "Charlotte into a cloud og gold". It was a very secret celebration, no pics at all.

fandesacs2003 said:
I remember something similar, but I'n sure if it was for her 15ies but for Ersts' birthday. he gave a big celebration in one of his castles, might be Marienbourg, I remember reading one french magazine saying "Charlotte into a cloud og gold". It was a very secret celebration, no pics at all.

Thanks for answer my question!!!

Kisses

liz_scezar said:
Thanks for answer my question!!!

Kisses

You are welcome. This is the very nice point of this forum, we can inform eachother, and of course exchange opinions:cool:

Back
Top Bottom