Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
enchantednights said:
i have a video of andrea from ibiza where he speaks english. i'll try to see what server i can upload it to, like i said though if you PM me your email I can send it to you.

I remember seing this video on spanish tv and it is true. He had a disapointing high pitched voice.

Tutú said:
I remember seing this video on spanish tv and it is true. He had a disapointing high pitched voice.

Oh, I think that was more him shrieking out of frustration. His voice when he gave the brief speech during the Enthronment was heavenly, and probably more like his true speaking voice.

Tutú said:

yeah that's the one i have but to me, like horseygal said, i think he was just frustrated.

enchantednights said:
i have a video of andrea from ibiza where he speaks english. i'll try to see what server i can upload it to, like i said though if you PM me your email I can send it to you.
have you uploaded it to anything yet? I would love to see it!

Maybe its a tradeoff for Andrea and Pierre, So Andrea has the higher more childish voice, so maybe while Pierre has a slightly lower sultry, voice. Thats the way it is with Caroline and Stephanie, everyone thought Stephanie would have a low deep voice, not true at all! Its very high , soft, slow speaking, childish sounds like a little girl, while caroline I've heard all of the Grimaldi members speak except for Caroline. Anyway they said that her voice is alot lower, huskier maturer more sultry adult voice. Cause people were expecting Caroline to have the higher voice because she has a much more femminine face and body not broad shoulders and narrow hips. While Stephanie has a boyish face and body. Thats why they thought Caroline would have a higher voice and Stephanie would have a lower voice. But not true at all.

Hi since this under voices, and under Princess Caroline and family, would anybody happen to have a video or audio of Princess Caroline so I can hear her voice. Thanks

De La Cruza said:
Hi since this under voices, and under Princess Caroline and family, would anybody happen to have a video or audio of Princess Caroline so I can hear her voice. Thanks

you can look it up in the video threads they have tons :)

De La Cruza said:
Maybe its a tradeoff for Andrea and Pierre, So Andrea has the higher more childish voice, so maybe while Pierre has a slightly lower sultry, voice. Thats the way it is with Caroline and Stephanie, everyone thought Stephanie would have a low deep voice, not true at all! Its very high , soft, slow speaking, childish sounds like a little girl, while caroline I've heard all of the Grimaldi members speak except for Caroline. Anyway they said that her voice is alot lower, huskier maturer more sultry adult voice. Cause people were expecting Caroline to have the higher voice because she has a much more femminine face and body not broad shoulders and narrow hips. While Stephanie has a boyish face and body. Thats why they thought Caroline would have a higher voice and Stephanie would have a lower voice. But not true at all.

Ya I very much agree with you. I have a biography on the Princesses of Monaco that I taped off the television a year or so ago and Caroline had a very calm, but lower voice. I didn't really know what to think of her from it, but I know that after the Steph clip I began liking her a whole lot more. She really does have a soft and sweet, higher toned voice. Both of them are so reserved and calm when they speak.

does anyone know who the guy is that was standing by and sitting by Charlotte at the Rose ball he was blonde with glasses seemed to be part of their party?????

She used to have a really snobby,regal,stern,spoiled,somewhat mishcevious look on her for awhile but that was many years ago like from 2000 to 2002. But no that way anymore. Its changed to shy,sweet,timid,little girl expression. I like it better that way.

Last edited:
I think she defintley inherited Stefanos personality. Her smiles and gestures are also like his. But Casiraghitrio is right when I look at her theres something unmistakeingly Stefano. Charlottes face is much more softer and rounded,sweeter,curvier, less,planes long ,sharp and angular than Carolines. Which I think she inherited from Stefano's side and her grandmother Grace. But did you guys ever see the resemblence beween Charlotte and Grace when they were little kids. Its really remarkable that I didn't noticed until recently. They don't look nearly as much alike as they do now. But alot when they were children. They shared the same facial expression and gestures and look then.

Last edited:
from the first time I saw her pic on the Internet, it never crossed my mind that charlotte is a snob. She looked shy most of the time, even though at times when her pictures were taken, she seemed to be aware of it, she did not looked angry...but i agree that she has some sort of mysterious air / aura about her that makes her seems so darn mysterious, and that alone keeps me wanting to know more and more about this girl...:) ;)

i have different view about chrissy and eugenie though...but then again, i could be wrong about these two girls

Yeah she does have an mysterious aura about her. Makes her seem mischevious. It also an very exotic aura to her as well that makes her seem so pretty not just look wise but personality air/aura wise.

To me she looks very pouty (but that's just her lips!) and a bit of a daydreamer. As a shy person, I know people who have thought I was snobby until the met me and discovered that I was cool. :) I'm sure she is too.

Charlotte seems nice to me.I think that Eugenie is a snob.At least that's my impression from her pictures!

Beatrice said:
Charlotte seems nice to me.I think that Eugenie is a snob.At least that's my impression from her pictures!

i was just at the trio friends page thread and was going to post how i got the worst vibe from euginie. cecile and juliette are okay but eug is hmmm....questionable! :p ;)

Yeah,she seems very arrogant.A typical heiress.And i have the same impression for her brother too!

Beatrice said:
Yeah,she seems very arrogant.A typical heiress.And i have the same impression for her brother too!

haha i've never liked her brother!

Char looks like Stefano?

Sorry but I don't see it. I think Charlotte is almost a mirror image of her mother, especially her mouth, eyes, shape of face, hair and coloring. Her nose is beautiful and similar to her mothers but more pert in profile. The boys look much more like their father than Caroline both in facial features and coloring. They have his pointed chin and nose and the same shape lips and face. Of course each child has a bit of both parents but in my opinion, Char mainly looks like her mother and the boys mainly reflect their father. Countless of photos bear this out.

I don't see it too, but if you want to talk about how much Andrea and especially Pierre look like Stefano then I'm game! :D

I have always seen a little bit of Stefano in Charlotte. She obviously looks most like her mom but I think her smile and her eyes are like her dad.
Also, I see some of Caroline in Andrea but with Pierre I dont. Pierre is Stefano all the way.
btw, random question, but who do you all pronounce Stefano? Is it like
Stef-a-no (rolls off the tongue quick) or Stef-ahn-o (more emphasis in the middle). Thanks

christinacg said:
I have always seen a little bit of Stefano in Charlotte. She obviously looks most like her mom but I think her smile and her eyes are like her dad.
Also, I see some of Caroline in Andrea but with Pierre I dont. Pierre is Stefano all the way.
btw, random question, but who do you all pronounce Stefano? Is it like
Stef-a-no (rolls off the tongue quick) or Stef-ahn-o (more emphasis in the middle). Thanks

i think it's the first one, or well haha that's who i always say it and have heard it said.

petritheturtle said:
The last homeless person i talked to tried to sell me mushrooms. And succeeded.

lmao!!!

I like to believe Char isn't snobby, just shy like everyone says. But I think the whole family seems as 'down to earth' as they can possibly be for their position, and thats why I like them.
I do agree about Eugenie though.

hm, this stefano pic reminds of a certain charlotte photo but i can't find it, nor can i recall much about it. the charlotte pic i used here is the best i could find, but i know it isn't really the best. :(
v4xnqf.jpg

I think Eugenie comes across as being snobbish but then again I don't know her so I can't make an accurate assumption of her.

Back
Top Bottom