The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Courtier

It will be a shocker for me if she named her daughter after her famous grandmother...I don't know why that come as a shocker for me ...anywho's...I hope she'll name her child with something French or Italian..but we'll have to find that out for a long time for now..

They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2005, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
It will be a shocker for me if she named her daughter after her famous grandmother...I don't know why that come as a shocker for me ...anywho's...I hope she'll name her child with something French or Italian..but we'll have to find that out for a long time for now..
Amelie Casiraghi would be a lovely name for the next Generation.........
:)

Old 10-19-2005, 03:59 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I quite like that name :)
Old 10-19-2005, 04:58 AM
Nobility

agree with you mia_lanes, that name is cute..
Old 10-19-2005, 05:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
agree with you mia_lanes, that name is cute..
Mee to, I love Amelie, but it is not sure that her baby will keep the nam Casiraghi... If she has children into the wedlock, they will have their father's name.
Amelie Winckler????? What do you think????
Old 10-20-2005, 03:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
It's nice, but do you fancy Italian mags calling her Amelia Casiraghi? It would sound so much like a name for a Milanese woman of the people!:)
When Caro married Stefano, all mags here started call her "la sciura (mrs, in the Milan's dialect) Carolina Casiraghi" .
Old 10-20-2005, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
It's nice, but do you fancy Italian mags calling her Amelia Casiraghi? It would sound so much like a name for a Milanese woman of the people!:)
When Caro married Stefano, all mags here started call her "la sciura (mrs, in the Milan's dialect) Carolina Casiraghi" .
Amelia Casiraghi is nice too. But what if she adopts a boy (I'm still on the fantasy of her being a Goodwill Ambassador and adopting a kid or two from a poor African country). For a boy......... If she wanted to go the Italian way to honor her dad, maybe Massimo Casiraghi, or if she wanted a French name, perhaps Michel or Antoine. Michel Casiraghi sounds lovely.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I am desperately seeking more info. about Felix. Does anyone know his surname? Is he a Sorbonne student? Is it true he met Char through her stepbrother Christian?
He sort of looks like David Alexis. I've wondered if Felix and David might be related. Possibly brothers.
You probably know this info but...anywho...Charlotte's boyfriend's name is Felix (there's an accent on top of the e) Wenckler and he is a Parisian Student.
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Heir Apparent

I last read in Novella and CHI that his surname is Wincker, his father is an internationally well-renowned lawyer, and that his mother is an owner/manager of an art galllery. They're based in Bruxelles.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:56 PM

I think Sylvie, his mom, is only a patron of this art gallery in London. Not owner/manager. I think the press has jumped the gun in describing her as anything more than a patron. I might be wrong, of course, but I haven't seen any indication otherwise.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Aristocracy

I have read that his surname is WINCKLER, but surely you know that already.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
I have read that his surname is WINCKLER, but surely you know that already.
It was a typo, sorry!:(
Old 10-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Do we have any pics?
Old 10-26-2005, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Do we have any pics?
tons of pics of felix...... lots of members have posted pics of him and char in the Char news threads. or you can go to almost any photo agency and type in "charlotte casiraghi and felix" or "princess charlotte and felix" (because some still call her that) and you'll find a lot.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Hello Gita
According to the french magazine Point de Vue, which is a serious royal magazine and well informed for this kind of things, Charlotte obtained last year her baccalaureat with "très bien" (very good) and now she is following a special course called Hypokhâgne. This is the first year for the preparation for the big exam in litterature in "ecoles normales superieures". They are the highest school, higher that normal University in this section. French president Pombidou, PM Laurent Fabius, former Président of Sénégal Leopold Senghor, and other extremely prestigious people came ouf of this school.
I do not know what is she planning for her future, but she looks willing to do something special, otherwise, why these pain??? She could stay at home and party every night, (kind of Paris Hilton.......), but she is studying hard....
So, wait and see
Could somebody explain the higher education structure of France? What are the levels of the ecoles? If Charlotte is accpeted to an "ecoles normales superieures", does that equal the status of being in Oxford or Cambrdige Universities?
Old 11-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

casiraghi trio france or italy

how's come the casiraghi trio spend so much time in france instead of italy? i would think since their dad is itallian they would spend more time in italy. how's come after stefano died caro moved to france instead of italy?
Old 11-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
how's come the casiraghi trio spend so much time in france instead of italy? i would think since their dad is itallian they would spend more time in italy. how's come after stefano died caro moved to france instead of italy?
Well, I think that this depends on the fact that kids generally tend to meet their mothers' relatives or meet them. Take myself for example: my parents came from different Italian regions ( I also could say that I belong to two different "nationalities" so to speak, though I realize this is a dificult concept to explain to foreigners...), and although I saw my father's relatives every now and then, I used to spend more time with my mother's.
Besides their mother is the Princess of Monaco, and Andrea and Pierre have been educated as princes, in case Albert should never marry and have legitimate heirs of his own...
Old 11-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
how's come after stefano died caro moved to france instead of italy?
I don't think that they ever lived in Italy to begin with. Before Stefano died they were living in Monaco. After, they moved to a farm house that Stefano had bought Caroline in St. Remy. I think they live there until Caroline got married to Prince Ernst (did I spell that right?). Then they moved to Paris because Ernst wanted to be closer to his family (since Carolince had her children with her there was no problem with that). I believe Ernst' ex-wife was living in London at the time with Ernst Jr and Christen. So, basically the Casiraghis move where their mother moved, so, in reality they really didn't have a choice. Now that they do, they choose to be in Paris, but they do travel to Italy. Pierre was seen in Italy last month with some girl that people think is his girlfriend. During the summer, Charlotte was seen with felix, Caroline, Ernst, and Alexandria in Italy. Plus a few years a go, the family took a trip to Venice (when I say family, I mean Ernst and Caroline plus all their children). So, its not like they never go to Italy!
Old 11-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Heir Apparent

I forgot to say that Char has been often seen in Fino Mornasco where the Casiraghi family lives
Old 11-04-2005, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
I forgot to say that Char has been often seen in Fino Mornasco where the Casiraghi family lives
That's cool. I like that she's able to visit her dad's family without the paparazzi catching up to her. It's good to know we don't "see" everything.
I think Tosca and acid are exactly right in their own ways. France is the trio's natural home. I myself was born in Louisiana but grew up in California and no matter where I go in life, California is always my natural home. I go to New York whenever I can and I love it, but there's home and there's fun places to visit. For the trio, I think France is home, but in the summer, it's fun to visit the Italian haunts: Ponza, Sardinia, Capri, Venice, etc. You can take the boy out of his home, but you can't take home out of the boy.

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen