Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CasiraghiTrio said:
The trio are so interesting because they have so many dimensions to their personalities that we all seem to perceive slightly different things about them. I do think Andrea is shy, for instance, a perception shared by a couple of others who replied to the initial post. Yet Andrea also has this side of him that can be very devil-may-care (i.e. showing his privates on the family yacht, or flipping off the paparazzi, or unleashing his temper on a photographer in Rome.) Then there's Charlotte.... often times, she is glaring at the camera. Other times, she is flashing the camera a winning, charming smile. There is the side of her that is careful and reserved, resentful of invasion of privacy, wary of users. Then there is the Charlotte that really does enjoy the attention (to a point) and she smiles and laughs with her friends and enjoys herself. Then there's Pierre, sort of like the Prince Harry of the Casiraghis. He never seems bothered by anything in public. If he's in Zurs and he spots a photographer, he might show off and do some ski stunts or something, while Andrea does a rude gesture with his hand and Charlotte glares at the camera. Three very different reactions. It's interesting to observe their differences.

So Pierre is the show-off, Andrea is the rebel and Charlotte is mini-Caroline?

Personally I have not followed the Casiraghi trio for more than a year, but my impression is that they have a very good relationship. I think Charlotte have a very good relationship with both of her brothers, possibly because she is the middle child and are close in age to both of them. She seems to be good friends with pierre but possibly also very big sister-like towards him. Andrea and Charlotte seem very close friends who spend much time together, but maybe Pierre and Andrea are a little distant because of the age difference?
I also think the loss of their father at such an early age has made Andrea to become a parental/father figure for Pierre.
I think the three of them have a much better relationship than the Windsors William and Harry, but that is of course only my impression of them.

From what I've recently read the three siblings are very close, and they are also very close to Caro; Andrea and Pierre tend to have more fun together thought, while Char is more serious, and protective of her brothers, who mock her telling her she is "boring" because she is less of a party girl and more focused on studying and now on Felix...I think the death Stefano (btw yesterday would have been Stef and Caro's 22nd anniversary) made Caro and the kids stick together for support, so now they are very very close.

Kisses

Ava Elizabeth said:
Personally I have not followed the Casiraghi trio for more than a year, but my impression is that they have a very good relationship. I think Charlotte have a very good relationship with both of her brothers, possibly because she is the middle child and are close in age to both of them. She seems to be good friends with pierre but possibly also very big sister-like towards him. Andrea and Charlotte seem very close friends who spend much time together, but maybe Pierre and Andrea are a little distant because of the age difference?
I also think the loss of their father at such an early age has made Andrea to become a parental/father figure for Pierre.
I think the three of them have a much better relationship than the Windsors William and Harry, but that is of course only my impression of them.

Their very limited royal obligations probably allow them flexibility in their schedules that William and Harry will not ever have. I remember William said in that interview he did while at St. Andrew's that he and Harry and Charles are all a close family, but the reality is that they hardly see each other (he said, "It's very difficult to get us under the same roof at one time," or something like that) because of their busy schedules. For the most part, the trio live in the same city and they don't have all the royal duties that the Wales princes have, so it would seem (in theory, at least) that they would have more time to hang out with each other, bearing in mind, of course, their course loads.

Well, as far as I know and after everything I saw the three are very close. As close as siblings can be. That doesn't mean they never argue ;-) I mean if you take me and Sebastian for instance: We love each other dearly but heavens if an argument starts between us you better get out of the way ;-) ...! It's pretty much the same with Andrea, Charlie and Pierre ... The last time in November Pierre was fighting with Charlotte about some 'who- drives- when -where -problem' ( which seems somehow familiar to me ;-) ) So finally someone ( I think it was Louis) told them they better stay where they are and stop getting on everyones nerfs :)

michelle said:
Well, as far as I know and after everything I saw the three are very close. As close as siblings can be. That doesn't mean they never argue ;-) I mean if you take me and Sebastian for instance: We love each other dearly but heavens if an argument starts between us you better get out of the way ;-) ...! It's pretty much the same with Andrea, Charlie and Pierre ... The last time in November Pierre was fighting with Charlotte about some 'who- drives- when -where -problem' ( which seems somehow familiar to me ;-) ) So finally someone ( I think it was Louis) told them they better stay where they are and stop getting on everyones nerfs :)

That's a great story, Michelle. It confirms my idea of them having very strong personalities. I think the three of them have a stubborn streak, so they probably "butt heads" pretty often! It's their Italian blood, I'm sure, those feisty Italians!
:p

CasiraghiTrio said:
That's a great story, Michelle. It confirms my idea of them having very strong personalities. I think the three of them have a stubborn streak, so they probably "butt heads" pretty often! It's their Italian blood, I'm sure, those feisty Italians!
:p

:D Probably... Seb and my grandmas family is originally from Italy as well...and even if we sometimes seem to be pure 'nordic by nature' this italian hot-wild genes come through from time to time...:p

But the Trio is a really nice bunch ... who nevertheless manage to make their little cousin Louis go round the bent from time to time :D:p;)

Casiraghitrio wrote:
"Their very limited royal obligations probably allow them flexibility in their schedules that William and Harry will not ever have. I remember William said in that interview he did while at St. Andrew's that he and Harry and Charles are all a close family, but the reality is that they hardly see each other (he said, "It's very difficult to get us under the same roof at one time," or something like that) because of their busy schedules. For the most part, the trio live in the same city and they don't have all the royal duties that the Wales princes have, so it would seem (in theory, at least) that they would have more time to hang out with each other, bearing in mind, of course, their course loads."

I completely agree, but my impression is though, that the casiraghi trio is more alike and have more common interests/nature/personality than Wills and Harry.

Ava Elizabeth said:
Casiraghitrio wrote:
"Their very limited royal obligations probably allow them flexibility in their schedules that William and Harry will not ever have. I remember William said in that interview he did while at St. Andrew's that he and Harry and Charles are all a close family, but the reality is that they hardly see each other (he said, "It's very difficult to get us under the same roof at one time," or something like that) because of their busy schedules. For the most part, the trio live in the same city and they don't have all the royal duties that the Wales princes have, so it would seem (in theory, at least) that they would have more time to hang out with each other, bearing in mind, of course, their course loads."

I completely agree, but my impression is though, that the casiraghi trio is more alike and have more common interests/nature/personality than Wills and Harry.

Yes, true. Also, Wills and Harry are very competitive with each other. you can see that in their interactions on the polo field and even when they play other sports like soccer. As I said before, the Casiraghi Trio don't seem to be very competitive. Andrea pretty much lets Charlotte be the star equestrian; he's happy to let her do that and he's proud, not jealous. And I'm sure Andrea feels he's too much older than Pierre to compete with him as an equal. They treat each other as friends/siblings, rather than as a standard to measure oneself against.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yes, true. Also, Wills and Harry are very competitive with each other. you can see that in their interactions on the polo field and even when they play other sports like soccer. As I said before, the Casiraghi Trio don't seem to be very competitive. Andrea pretty much lets Charlotte be the star equestrian; he's happy to let her do that and he's proud, not jealous. And I'm sure Andrea feels he's too much older than Pierre to compete with him as an equal. They treat each other as friends/siblings, rather than as a standard to measure oneself against.

I think that being competitive while on the polo or soccer field is different than being competitive in their daily lives and interactions. Even the most laid back of individuals can become competitive when engaged in a game of sports, so it's not a fair comparison.

From what I understand, Charlotte also takes her equestrian pursuits more seriously than Andreas takes his, so I think it's not as much a matter of Andreas "taking a back seat" to Charlotte.

Alexandria said:
From what I understand, Charlotte also takes her equestrian pursuits more seriously than Andreas takes his, so I think it's not as much a matter of Andreas "taking a back seat" to Charlotte.
I heard recently that he and Pierre don't take anything very seriously. They do as they please. Aparently they are partying more then Char as well. I heard that Caro was not at all strict with her children, in contrast to her mum. Aparently she was/is much more easy going with her kids than what one would think and as she has experienced herself.

Alexandria said:
I think that being competitive while on the polo or soccer field is different than being competitive in their daily lives and interactions. Even the most laid back of individuals can become competitive when engaged in a game of sports, so it's not a fair comparison.

You're right. I compared them by using different contexts, so they weren't fair comparisons. Still, I always did have the feeling William and Harry are competitive with each other in life in general, not just sports. I'm not saying this as a criticism because competition is not necessarily a bad thing. In many cases, it can be really good to have someone like a sibling to 'compete' with. It might encourage you to better yourself. I think William and Harry compete in ways that make them try really hard at everything they do, so I respect that a lot.

You make a lot of sense, Ashley. However, I must disagree on Andrea letting Charlotte beat him in equestrian sports. Charlotte was (or is) an excellent rider who competed with the absolute cream of the crop of the french equestrian sportsmen. Her results often downplay her achievements because the level of skill in the competitions she took part in was very high. I don't think that Andrea would ever have been able to partake in the jumps. It takes hard training to get where Charlotte was in terms of show jumping, and I don't believe Andrea would be up for it, ever.

Dose any one know how rich the Casaraghti trio really is r they like millionares or billionaires or wat?(yea ha the brother beating up the photographer thing would be hilarios to see for mea any ways)

I have always had the feeling that Charlotte has the speaking and probably sining voice like Selena,was an American Tejano singer you'll only probably heard of her if you are from America an American and if you listened to tejano pop spanish music. I have also heard Selena on t.v. many times giving interviews and her speaking voice which is lovley she was speaking in English she has beautiful sining voice as well, you can also hear her speaking in he songs a little bit. Her songs are in English and Spanish. I know it's crazy and silly about that I mean how the hell should I know what Charlotte's voice sounds like. It's sounds crazy of me but your inner consiece and guidence knows many things and will help you through everyday situations much more pratical and more sense than this topic. But my consience and guidance says its like Selena's. Selena was in early 20's when her album were at the top of its charts it was starting from the late 80's to mid 90's to 95 when she got shot and killed by her manager she was only 23. Her number one English song was Dreaming of You. It's so beautiful, somehow my consience says its like Charlote casiraghi's voice how it matches her personality that would also go with Selena's voice so I just have a feeling about that her voice is like Selena's. It is a wonderful soothing beautiful voice cause I have many female singers cd's who have lovley voices that could match Charlotte's but Selena is the one I have good strong feeling's for. Selena's singing voice can go from high to low but her speaking voice is medium to high highish nothing childish sounding like Princess Stephanies, very womanly like young voice,medium speaking in how fast she speaks. Beautiful voice. Selena was also beautiful like Charlotte Casiraghi she had the same big full pouty lips and eyes and smile.

Last edited:
De La Cruza said:
I have always had the feeling that Charlotte has the speaking and probably sining voice like Selena,was an American Tejano singer you'll only probably heard of her if you are from America an American and if you listened to tejano pop spanish music. I have also heard Selena on t.v. many times giving interviews and her speaking voice which is lovley she was speaking in English she has beautiful sining voice as well, you can also hear her speaking in he songs a little bit. Her songs are in English and Spanish. I know it's crazy and silly about that I mean how the hell should I know what Charlotte's voice sounds like. It's sounds crazy of me but your inner consiece and guidence knows many things and will help you through everyday situations much more pratical and more sense than this topic. But my consience and guidance says its like Selena's. Selena was in early 20's when her album were at the top of its charts it was starting from the late 80's to mid 90's to 95 when she got shot and killed by her manager she was only 23. Her number one English song was Dreaming of You. It's so beautiful, somehow my consience says its like Charlote casiraghi's voice how it matches her personality that would also go with Selena's voice so I just have a feeling about that her voice is like Selena's. It is a wonderful soothing beautiful voice cause I have many female singers cd's who have lovley voices that could match Charlotte's but Selena is the one I have good strong feeling's for. Selena's singing voice can go from high to low but her speaking voice is medium to high highish nothing childish sounding like Princess Stephanies, very womanly like young voice,medium speaking in how fast she speaks. Beautiful voice. Selena was also beautiful like Charlotte Casiraghi she had the same big full pouty lips and eyes and smile.
I have to disagree! Selena had a slightly deep voice! I always thought she looked like the kinda of girl that has a voice like Charlize Theron, or whom ever! Maybe its like Angelina Jolie:D ;) :rolleyes: Wouldn't that be weird!

De La Cruza said:
Selena was NOT killed by her manager. It was her fan club president.

Yeah many times there voices don't match ther looks like take Princess Stephanie for example Everyone thought she would have a low husky mature deep voice, just the exact opposite its very high sweet gentle slow speaking childish girlish soft young voice. Plus Selena's voice carried in tune from low to quite high , but her speaking voice was medium to high, young 20 something womanly voice.

Yes I made a mistake she was killed by her fan club president also President of her botique Yolanda Salivdar, I knew her name the lady who shot and killed Selena I thought she was her manger but I just checked I was wrong it was her Fan Club President also manger of Selena's Botique store out in Chorpus Christi Texas. May the Beautiful Selena Quintanilla Perez rest in Peace and her Beautiful voice may still carry on.

In the Memory of Selena Quintanilla Perez

April 16th 1971- March 31st 1995

Last edited:
Mahoogie said:
It would be very interesting to hear her voice..

Well, Caroline's voice is more husky, but I think it's from smoking and age. I've never heard an interview, so I don't know what Stephano sounded like; we know Andrea doesn't have the deepest voice (from the snippet we heard of the ceremony), but I would guess that Char has a pleasant, medium voice - not too high, and not yet husky (although, she does smoke). I would imagine she has a quiet way about her - not boisterous.

My opinion is that it can't be assumed that she's a smoker, based on only one occasion she's been seen lighting a cigarette in Les Invalides. :) Most of my friends have experimented with cigarettes, some smoke occasionally during times of stress etc., but still in my opinion no one who smokes a few cigarettes in a year can be called a smoker. What does everybody think?

miau said:
My opinion is that it can't be assumed that she's a smoker, based on only one occasion she's been seen lighting a cigarette in Les Invalides. :) Most of my friends have experimented with cigarettes, some smoke occasionally during times of stress etc., but still in my opinion no one who smokes a few cigarettes in a year can be called a smoker. What does everybody think?

True. It's possible that she experimented with ciggies in 2003 and hasn't touched them since. Or maybe she is a social smoker of sorts, only smoking with her close friends when they are hanging out privately, as opposed to when she's at family events.

Mahoogie said:
From what I see in Char, I think she's not a Paris Hilton type in terms of behavior..She's a gorgeous girl, cool and fun but she's not a bitchy or a flirtatious type..Although she looks hot and gorgeous,she's a bit reserve and I think she sticks to her man and serious of him and not changing boyfriends every minute..and I think she's not as wacky or media attention-seeker like Zara Philips-( Princess Anne's daughter )..Charlotte just acts fine- cool, sexy and fun but a bit reserve which is just ok..She doesnt intend to grab attention like other celebrities do its just that people is curious of her..She's a very private person, she acts the way as she is, the paparazzi just love to take photos of her and some people are interested about her..

I definitely wouldn't place her in the likes of Paris Hilton! Goodness, that Hilton girl has a whole different realm of her own. I think Charlotte is indeed much more reserved and is well aware of her station as a princess, which is really a decent thing to see.

I remeber somebody said under tthe Royal Forum not in this thread that they'd overheard Pierre talking somewhere and they said Pierre has a gorgeous, sexy tone to his voice. I would'nt be suprised cause he is a gorgeous sexy guy!

i have a video of andrea from ibiza where he speaks english. i'll try to see what server i can upload it to, like i said though if you PM me your email I can send it to you.

Anything in french coming out of Charlotte's vocal cords has to be beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom