Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I am in the same situation as you.
I was watching an interview about a book she wrote with a man? I am not sure or only the man wrote the book but they were investigating together....it was about the Berlusconi sad matter with little children or something similar as I could understand ( I know Spanish but it does not mean you can understand Italian 100%:ROFLMAO: so I have big gaps in the information at least for now). I was very surprised how secure she talks as she knew a lot and as she was sure she had read and investigated a lot etc and I was wondering if she is a deeply well-informed person or it was only a pose easy to take for a so beautiful aristocrat lady if you know what I mean. I would like to think in the first option as I quite like her.

I love the feminist T-shirt she wore the other day.

:previous: I am in the same situation as you.
I was watching an interview about a book she wrote with a man? I am not sure or only the man wrote the book but they were investigating together....it was about the Berlusconi sad matter with little children or something similar as I could understand ( I know Spanish but it does not mean you can understand Italian 100%:ROFLMAO: so I have big gaps in the information at least for now). I was very surprised how secure she talks as she knew a lot and as she was sure she had read and investigated a lot etc and I was wondering if she is a deeply well-informed person or it was only a pose easy to take for a so beautiful aristocrat lady if you know what I mean. I would like to think in the first option as I quite like her.

I love the feminist T-shirt she wore the other day.

Dear amermaid, happy to know I am not the only one :ROFLMAO:.

If anyone knows something more about Beatrice, we would be more than welcome to listen!
I would also be interested in the way the Italian citizens see Beatrice. When did she start becoming popular?

What I found is that she is an envoy for Fashions for Development founded by Evie Evangelou: ABOUT F4D — Fashion 4 Development

Hereby is a small interview from Hello!:Monaco royal Beatrice Borromeo talks new human rights venture and her future with Pierre Casiraghi
where she mentioned this activity.

10 things we do not know about Bea (in German) http://www.bunte.de/monaco/beatrice...eheimnisse-der-casiraghi-freundin-105153.html

Plus Fotos; http://www.bunte.de/monaco/beatrice-borromeo-schoene-casiraghi-freundin-der-krise-101359.html

Last edited:
That shirt is by Dior and costs about 500 USD. :cool: Supposedly proceeds of that go to charity, though I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for the information I have no idea it was a 500USD T-Shirt:eek:

Thanks for the links Azure.

And he is married to Anaïs Jeanneret, a French writer.

EA wasn't shy either to parade his former girlfriend Simona around....

At least. I hope it is true and he will be nice to her. She has been alone too long.

:previous: I agree. Caroline is just 60, not quite ready yet to be put out to pasture.

I hope she will have just one more shot at an enduring and lasting love.

Caroline von Hannover: Der Anfang einer großen Romanze? | BUNTE.de

Caroline on BUNTE cover with her supposed new boyfriend, billionaire and mega-investor Vincent Bolloré (65), they were together on holiday.

At last:flowers: She deserves a new love in her life and especially now that her children (and Alexandra) have their own lives.
Maybe in those pics (Carolina di Monaco, che bikini a 60 anni! - Tgcom24) she is at Bollore's yacht. It doesn't seem to me like Pacha.

Get a divorce first, then take as many lovers as you want, otherwise it's just adultery. :whistling:

:previous: But "taking as many lovers" as one wants is fornication, no?

Why is that better than adultery?:ermm:

Maybe she is already divorced?
The palace might not have announced it. ..?

Caroline and Ernst of Hanover have not lived as man and wife for almost a decade. He has made a very public spectacle of himself with among other things a Romanian call girl. His health has deteriorated sharply both physically and mentally-he has reportedly been treated for severe depression among his other problems. He is feuding with his oldest son and heir and refused to attend his wedding.

I can't remember the last time I saw him photographed with his only daughter Alexandra.:sad:

Princess Caroline on the other hand has conducted herself impeccably, supporting her brother Prince Albert when necessary and fulfilling her own social, cultural and intellectual calendar in Paris and Monaco. She seems to revel in her role as grandmother.

If she is reaching for happiness in her personal life now who can blame her?

We don't know much about her new friend other than that he is a married billionaire, but perhaps his marriage is ending?

Last edited:
Caroline and Ernst of Hanover have not lived as man and wife for almost a decade. He has made a very public spectacle of himself with among other things a Romanian call girl. His health has deteriorated sharply both physically and mentally-he has reportedly been treated for severe depression among his other problems. He is feuding with his oldest son and heir and refused to attend his wedding.

I can't remember the last time I saw him photographed with his only daughter Alexandra.:sad:

Princess Caroline on the other hand has conducted herself impeccably, supporting her brother Prince Albert when necessary, fulfilling her own social, cultural and intellectual calendar in Paris and Monaco. She seems to revel in her role as grandmother.

We don't know much about her new friend other than that he is a married billionaire, but perhaps his marriage is ending?
Perfectly said

:previous: I understand and to an extent I agree. But my point is that we do not know the details of HRH's personal life or the true state of her marriage or the nature of her relationship with the man she is pictured with.

She has never, ever discussed her private life since the loss of Stefano Casiraghi in 1990.

It's on that basis that I choose not to judge her. This Board exists-frankly-to merely gossip and speculate not censure morality for people we have never met.

Leave Princess Caroline's judgment to her conscience, her confessor and her God.

Last edited:
Caroline is still maried with Ernst August but she is no more living with him since 2009

We don't know the nature of her relationship with Vincent Bollore but I think she has the right to be happy now with a man , her children are marred and Alexandra is now almost an adult and has a boyfriend of course, being still maried , it is adultary but who cares?

I never judge the behaviour of a royal on this board , It is her life not mine

Until they confirm they are a couple this is all speculation. Caroline does in fact still call herself Royal Highness so that would suggest she is still married.We don't know if he is separated or not. So until then we can only surmise.However if it is true that they are 'a couple' and both are still married then no amount of ....But she has been separated from her husband for almost a decade,or Caroline is only sixty, or Caroline has acted impeccably doesn't really matter they are just words. I for one have always followed Caroline and really enjoy reading about her life.However adultery or fornication is still exactly that. No amount of she deserves to be happy etc etc expunges the facts. :bang:

Adultery and fornication are are also just words. And being separated for almost a decade and only sixty are also facts...

The trouble with the words adultery and fornication is that there is a world of judgement therein.

It's speculation anyway - for the moment no other magazine or newspaper seems to have picked up on the story - time will tell.

If true, I don't have a problem with Caroline's new relationship, given the fact that Ernst August has had girlfriends in the past too whilst still married to Caroline (I don't know about his "relationship status" at the moment though). Ernst August has been unfaithful to Caroline and they live separate lives anyway, so I don't see an issue, despite the fact that they are technically still married. I for one am glad that Caroline has found a new love in her life (since as I said, she and Ernst August don't really have much to do with one another now, their marriage is just words on a certificate) and I wish them a happy relationship. Good for her!

Princess Caroline on the other hand has conducted herself impeccably, supporting her brother Prince Albert when necessary and fulfilling her own social, cultural and intellectual calendar in Paris and Monaco. She seems to revel in her role as grandmother.

Very well said!!

We missed huge Weddings in Monaco for Caroline and Stéphanie.
The Junot weddng was a very low key wedding and after two civil weddings , at each time she was already pregnant.
For Stephanie only civil Weddings.

We missed huge Weddings in Monaco for Caroline and Stéphanie.
The Junot weddng was a very low key wedding and after two civil weddings , at each time she was already pregnant.
For Stephanie only civil Weddings.
So what? I don't understand the point you are making.

Also, the Junot wedding was hardly low-key - it wasn't "royal" maybe but it was celebrated publicly and in style.

So what? I don't understand the point you are making.

Also, the Junot wedding was hardly low-key - it wasn't "royal" maybe but it was celebrated publicly and in style.

I remember that wedding the same way you do Florestane. Caroline and Junot were on the covers of several magazines(including PEOPLE) in the USA in the run up to the wedding and made the front page of the now defunct Los Angeles Herald Examiner on the day of their civil wedding.

There was a lavish ball that took place the night before the Nuptial Mass. It was loaded with celebrities and there was much gossip about some of the things that took place that night for many years. Caroline was outfitted in Dior for both her civil and religious ceremonies.

It wasn't royal and was a very far cry from Albert's, but there was nothing "low-key" about it for sure.

Her second and third weddings to Stefano and Ernst-August could definitely be described that way.

I remember that wedding the same way you do Florestane. Caroline and Junot were on the covers of several magazines(including PEOPLE) in the USA in the run up to the wedding and made the front page of the now defunct Los Angeles Herald Examiner on the day of their civil wedding.

There was a lavish ball that took place the night before the Nuptial Mass. It was loaded with celebrities and there was much gossip about some of the things that took place that night for many years. Caroline was outfitted in Dior for both her civil and religious ceremonies.

It wasn't royal and was a very far cry from Albert's, but there was nothing "low-key" about it for sure.

Her second and third weddings to Stefano and Ernst-August could definitely be described that way.

I agree 100% with you!

Back
Top Bottom