Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Australian said:
I think Charlotte would make a great actress or even a singer,i dont know if she has a nice voice but she looks like she does lol.
But would that be allowed?
does anyone think nicole looks like grace kelly in that new chanel ad. it obviouse karl lagerfeld was going for that look when he made it. i mean he is really good friends with the royals of monaco. does anyone think he maybe exployting that friendship to sell perfum and other things?

no i dont think so, but then again, who wouldnt? If had a company like that and you knew the Monaco royals, wouldnt you use that? In a good way? Australian Baz Luhrmann made the advertisement so it would have to be checked with him.

i guss maybe i would use them but with thier permision. i saw a few of the shots an she really looked like grace like the scene with her on the red carpit and the poperazzi and the scene where she is waving from a car. i wonder i caroline would let charlotte model for chanel?

maybe she would, but then again wasnt Caroline a model? i could be confusing her with Stephanie, As others have said, i think Caroline would want Charlotte to be kept out of the spotlight, so no , i dont think she would.

steph was the model in the family. but caroline was not always so proper because i have heard stories that she was a bit of a rebel when she was a teen, i mean she was nothing like steph but still a bad girl

Yeah Caroline was somewhat of a rebel as well....she moved to Paris by herselfagainst her parents will when she was a teen and she she married to some old guy at 19 whom her parents didn't like as well....hm...CAroline wasn't really much of the 'perfect' daughter was she??hahaha...

does anyone know if the sorbonne is a 3 year uni. or a 4 year uni.

I don't really think that Charlotte is going to take something at the university , because when she finishes her studies wat is she going to do ? se is not going to work ! Because princesses doesn't work , they don't do anything at all , just going to parties and riding horses or least that what she does...there is no point , she never does something really like usefull .

DCR said:
I don't really think that Charlotte is going to take something at the university , because when she finishes her studies wat is she going to do ? se is not going to work ! Because princesses doesn't work , they don't do anything at all , just going to parties and riding horses or least that what she does...there is no point , she never does something really like usefull .
DCR is right in some sense because look at Caroline she got a university degree in psychology or something and she doesn't have a job anything related to it and all her entire time is occupied by royal duties so she doesn't have time for a job but Charlotte isn't a princess...well not a titled one and she has been leading an almost normal life so she might continue to live this 'normal' life with a job and all...

I really hope that Charlotte doens't follow in her aunt Stephanie's footsteps and enter a career in entertainment. Stephaine's various endeavours within the entertainment industry didn't turn out all that well, whether it be her attempt at modelling or her stab at establishing a singing career. (Does anyone who actually owns Stephanie's record actually listen to it and enjoy it on a regular basis???)

Caroline may have been a rebel in her youth (who wasn't?), but at 40 or so Stephanie is still a rebel -- and with 3 young children at that -- which is worst?

Caroline started studing Political Sciences, but then changed and got a degree in Philosophy at Sorbonne university.

Caroline may have been a rebel in her youth (who wasn't?), but at 40 or so Stephanie is still a rebel -- and with 3 young children at that -- which is worst?[/QUOTE]
:mad: Uhh, it's ok ... Heavens...what's so rebel-like about her? She's just doing what she thinks is right for her.
Plus, she's not anoying the world with all that Jet-Set-life and presenting oneself on the one side and some exaggerated fuss about privacy- rights on the other side...

there are royals that work, like prince Nikolaos of greece, he works in nyc, something televison. there are some royals that dont have a country to rule because thier family were forced into exile,so there forced to work to earn a living.if he has to work then there must be others, because there are many that were forced out of thier country.

Does anyone have an idea to what subject(s) Charlotte is studying at University?
Many thanks, Gita. :)

Fan Fictions

does anyone know any site with fanfictions about the casiraghis?

You could try the German magazines for ladies. They certainly seem to make up more than enough stories...

Seriously, I'm not aware of any fanfiction sites about any royals. I know that fanfiction.net has forbidden real person fics, and that was about my extent of knowledge on it.

I know that if you find a site dedicated to royals, a lot of time fan fiction is posted on the site. Or I have even seen them cruising around on yahoo groups. It seems to me, that for the most part, yahoo groups has lost it's luster though. I visited a group I was a member of and had forgotten about it, and discovered that apparently everyone else has as well. No one besides spammers had posted for over a year! It is worth checking out if for nothing else, to find links to other sites.

the only Casiraghi fiction I know of is on the MSN group MSJ Zara likes to create a lot of stories about William and Charlotte and things like that

Thank you very much!!!

This site is really good!!!!

Okay...so I've tried everything...but I can't get it to work. Oh well!

Last edited:
Off Topic for a moment.....why so many fan fics about Char and Prince William? Do you think that if they met...... you know..that they match......obcession...hehehe......Hilarry....could you send the site again.....didn´t work...What about Andrea?

Who Is This Mystery Guy ?

Can anyone please identify this guy standing behind Charlotte? Thanks, Collette.:confused:

Attachments

• mystery guy.jpg
    mystery guy.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,879
It´s Ernst August oldest son!! I forgot his name..i know that his younger brother´s name is Christian......Probably, his name is also Ernst August...

Nathalian said:
It´s Ernst August oldest son!! I forgot his name..i know that his younger brother´s name is Christian......Probably, his name is also Ernst August...
Yes, I'm sure it's E-A Jr. as well. :)

I think the one in the back is Christian, and right behind Caroline has to be Ernst-August Jr. I know that it's definitely E-A but not so sure about Christian, just my best guess!

Yes E-A second. He too also lit candle.

In order candles
Andrea
Charlotte
Pierre
E-A
Hanover sister
Christian

Back
Top Bottom