Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question: Are the Casiraghis close their maternal cousins---Louis, Pauline, and Camille?

I know there's the age difference of course, but I don't know how strained Steph and Caro's relationship is (or how big an influence that has on their kids), but I have wondered about this for the longest time. I've read that the trio adore their "Tama", that Andrea and Pierre are very protective of her when it comes to the press, and that Charlotte looks up to/is amused by her (National Day photos through the years it appears anyway), but how are they with Steph's kids.

Also I've seen them with their paternal cousins, Afra and Marzia (sp?), but only that time on the beach when they were kids with little Louis and baby Pauline have I actually seen them interact. @ Al's enthronement they seemed to just be caught in the same pics, not really interacting or anything. Which brings me to another query (sorry for such a long post), how do you think they feel about Alexandre? I know he's been proven to be Al's son, not sure about Jazmin:whistling:

Anybody knows what of Island Charlotte has? She got it from her grandparents, when she was a child and this Island is somewhere by Sardinia.

Question: Are the Casiraghis close their maternal cousins---Louis, Pauline, and Camille?

I know there's the age difference of course, but I don't know how strained Steph and Caro's relationship is (or how big an influence that has on their kids), but I have wondered about this for the longest time. I've read that the trio adore their "Tama", that Andrea and Pierre are very protective of her when it comes to the press, and that Charlotte looks up to/is amused by her (National Day photos through the years it appears anyway), but how are they with Steph's kids.

Also I've seen them with their paternal cousins, Afra and Marzia (sp?), but only that time on the beach when they were kids with little Louis and baby Pauline have I actually seen them interact. @ Al's enthronement they seemed to just be caught in the same pics, not really interacting or anything. Which brings me to another query (sorry for such a long post), how do you think they feel about Alexandre? I know he's been proven to be Al's son, not sure about Jazmin:whistling:

Maybe Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte don't find interesting to hang out with Louis and Pauline, because of age difference. But Alexandra and Camille can play together, and make good friends, Camille is only one year older than Alexandra.

^that's true about alexandra and camille but i think i've never seen a pic of the cousins hanging out together.

Glistening Seas

:butterfly:More than likely the reason why Caroline & Stephanie children don't hang out together much is probably because of age differences.

Caroline's children are older and more peer/significant other oriented time period of life while Alexandra probably doesn't see her older siblings much either simply varied interests at different age groups.

:bee:it would appear Stephanie's group is the same way. Stephanies children are still younger and still doing all the 'family outings' things that children of those ages do. it was the same way with Caroline.

:globe: the older one's are more into travel and doing the things that all of their particular age groups are into. it doesn't seem out of the ordinary at all.

:tea: Certainly at family gatherings the younger kids would more than likely be bored quite severely unless something that keeps their attention span is available for them as well. It's why Caroline and Stephanie appear so busy all the time! imho. :heart1:

Here is an article about Athina Onassis Jumping in Brazil. There is a part about Charlotte's bodyguard.
Sorry it's in portuguese. Here is a translation of that part:
Charlotte Casiraghi was always with a wall of bodyguards. The main one, Cyrill, had a credential of the French Police and a mediterranean anger - triggered some lasers for photo machines to prevent photos of his protegée. But the spell turned against the magician: bald, virile, strong and a face of bad man, he was the most coveted man in the Hipic.
Here he is: http://odia.terra.com.br/portal/diversaoetv/fotos/03_cyrill_3.jpg

The article: O DIA ONLINE - DIVERSÃO & TV - Não teve para Athina nem para Charlotte: o muso da Hípica foi o grande Thomaz Magalhães

Here with Charlotte:
http://vejabrasil.abril.com.br/ehoje/Image/rio-de-janeiro/120809/imagens/beiramar3.jpg

The Casiraghi trio might have to wait for their mother to become Sovereign Princess of Monaco before they get their titles -and even if so I doubt it would bother them, they probably don't care one way or the other. Besides which, it seems half the people on tv and in magazines, even the "royal experts" already call them Prince and Princess anyway:rolleyes:. As for the cousins hanging out, I guess I never really expected it. How often have you seen Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie "hanging out" together? Charlotte is pretty good friends with cousin Melanie I think (correct me if I'm wrong, Princess Antoinette's granddaughter?)
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Yeah, I've seen pics of Charlotte and Melanie chatting/posing at Albert's Coronation and National Day. And even though Stephanie and Caroline don't hang out, it doesn't seem to effect the Casiraghi Trio's relationship with their aunt. So why should it with their cousins?

By the looks of it, they are all fairly busy people and probably don't see each other a lot, just like "normal" people. Even the younger ones like Pauline have a full agenda.

I wonder, though, whether we see a larger number of them at the National Day?
I would be surprised if the Casiraghi Trio didn't make another appearance....

One of Charlotte`s name is Pomeline. Where does is come from?

The magazine where Charlotte is editor is About magazine. Her email from work is on the last page of the magazine. Beatrice is also a colaborator i think

During Albert enthronement Louis and Charlotte danced , And Pauline and Charlotte keep in touch by E-Mail , Just because we dont have Pictures of them hanging out does not meant they dont Behind closed doors the Casiraghi's are Close to Stephanie Im guessing they are with Her kids Maybe as they get older they will hang out with them more

I don't know about the car. She doesn't seem to. Alex might have a car. Or a few. But I am certain she lives in London.

And thank you, RADKER18. I didn't mean to come off as saying they weren't close because we don't see it, I was simply wondering if anyone know if they were.

So has anyone ever heard Pierre's voice? And if so how does it sound? I'm really curious about this now.

I wonder about his voice too. We know Charlotte's is deep and mature, Andrea's is fresh, and lovely...but Pierre? Maybe he sounds deeper than Andrea's voice.

Well he needs to do an interview next I think. It's his turn. Andrea went first, then Charlotte recently, Pierre needs to hurry up and find something to talk about so we can hear his voice. Kidding lol...sort of.:whistling: I am really curious to hear it tho. So if anybody has a clip or something, that would be much appreciated.

I know. I was hoping that her experiences would have taught her to tell her daughter a thing or two.
kind of sad, actually. Carolines children do not have HSH in front of their names not raised to be apart of the royal theme they was raised to lead private lives now its forced upon them due to their uncle m

If you think of it, none of the children of Caroline, Albert or Stephanie have titles. I think both Caroline and Stephanie made a responsible choice there. Even so, it's backfired on them a little, since the press and others insist on referring to them as "Prince Andrea" etc.

(An interesting comparison can be made with the British royals. Anne's children don't have titles, but Andrew's girls do. Good to know that the Queen's children are allowed to make their own decisions about their offspring.)

Also, titles are in the gift of the Sovereign Prince.

If you think of it, none of the children of Caroline, Albert or Stephanie have titles. I think both Caroline and Stephanie made a responsible choice there. Even so, it's backfired on them a little, since the press and others insist on referring to them as "Prince Andrea" etc.

(An interesting comparison can be made with the British royals. Anne's children don't have titles, but Andrew's girls do. Good to know that the Queen's children are allowed to make their own decisions about their offspring.)

Also, titles are in the gift of the Sovereign Prince.
.The reason Andrew daughters have title is the tile of york it goes through the male line of the queen not females Mark Phillips denied a title when he marrired that is why the children of Anne has no title plus Peter and Zara live private lives

I have a magazine (Vanidades) with an article about Andrea and Charlotte. It says that, at the beginnig, Andrea was studying international politics, but now he is at Parsons' school studying fashion...is that true?

Casiriaghis royal Titles

Shouldnt Albert grant them titles, since they are so close to throne

Don't really know. Could be a number of reasons. I mean, there is still the possibility that Albert could get married (whether to Charlene or someone else) and have heirs. Also, the Casiraghis are very young, maybe he doesn't want to burden them with too much responsibility just yet especially since they seem to be enjoying their youth at the moment:whistling:. It's also possible they don't want titles. I'm sure if they did and they went to their tonton he would happily oblige them.

Shouldnt Albert grant them titles, since they are so close to throne

Good question - I don't know enough about protocol, but since their mother is a Princess, in line for the throne, too, wouldn't it be her responsibility; or, is it because Prince Albert is actually the ruling soverign that he would do the honors.....

Good question - I don't know enough about protocol, but since their mother is a Princess, in line for the throne, too, wouldn't it be her responsibility; or, is it because Prince Albert is actually the ruling soverign that he would do the honors.....

Caroline cannot grant them titles, only Albert has the Sovereign Prince can do that. If their mother were to succeed to the throne they would automatically become HSH and prince/princess of Monaco. If Albert eventually marries and has legal heirs there is no need for the Casiraghis to have titles.

Rainier did not give titles to the Casiraghi kids although he could have done.

Even if Caroline outlives Albert, there is no reason for the Casiraghis to become titled.

The only "anomaly" is Alexandra who was a Royal Highness from birth, but that was/is a courtesy title from the British Monarchy.

I have a weird question.

I had this thought lately after seeing Charlotte's and Alex's dogs on the PACHA III. I was wondering how they travel with the dogs. I don't know of any train that allows pets in the US, but maybe it's different in Europe? Or do the pets travel by plane; I know they can,but I never want to put my own pets through it, because I'm just weird about that. I don't like giving my pets sedatives. I've done it for my cats for long car journeys, but prefer to not have to do it, and I won't do it to my dog, of whom I'm more protective than of anyone else. I just wondered how this family does it. Maybe they have the dogs brought by car by people who work for them.

I know Caroline's dogs travel by plane (I heard a story once about how she was nothing but gracious and thankful when alternative arrangements were made for her dogs after she was told she couldn't land her dogs in a country - can't remember which one - because of quarantine restrictions) so one would assume Charlotte and Alex's dogs do the same. ;) :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom