Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, I just love that first pic of the Trio together, as it has always reminded me of my favorite acting dynasty family ~ The Barrymores. :cool:

Seriously, Ethel in the middle, and her older brother Lionel on one side whilst her younger brother John on the other. :flowers:

Lol but they called them the "Flying Barrymores" whereas Caroline & Stefano's are classified as the "Casiraghi Trio". :)

By the way, I didn't read the article because by now, after being a member for 9 yrs. here on TRF, I know whom honestly likes them, and who doesn't. And I'm sure they know as well. :D

I think for hire :whistling:

That would be odd... After all the PACHA III is much more than just a yacht. It's a project P. Caroline and Stefano undertook together, it's the expression of a couple's love for its children, it's a family gathering point, it's a summer refuge... and i could go on and on. So more than a surprise it would come as a shock to me if P. Caroline would put her cherished boat to hire! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Well yachts are very costly to run and maintain, no matter how rich you are, so I would not find it too surprising to discover that the yacht could be rented when not needed by Caroline and her family. Other than a few weeks in summer it must just be moored in the marina yet continuing to cost money.

People are wondering why PC is in Monaco and her boat is not.

Sorry I don't follow the Casiraghi too closely so I just wanted to ask a quick question. Does Charlotte have a boyfriend?

^ Yes, his name is Gad Elmaleh. He is a French-Moroccan actor.

Pierre Casiraghi's Role in Monaco

I've noticed over the past year or so that Pierre Casiraghi has been taking a much more pronounced role in Monaco--much more than Charlotte and even Andrea (who is second in-line to the throne). He often attends events with TSH Prince Albert and Princess Charlene.

Is this happening because of his role as majority shareholder of Engeco S.A.? Or do we think perhaps Prince Albert is training him for a more prominent royal role in Monaco? Seems to be the case to me.

Yes, i had notice it too... and i think he's up for it a more prominent role, he seems quite good in the representation tasks...
I still think that it will not come to a Casiraghi monarch though...

We will see how Pierre's role is developing. This has been a special year, Andrea has just got a son, so it may have affected on how much he has represented so far this year.

Pierre is the one that is in Monaco the most. Andrea has been working at Monaco's London Embassy and Charlotte seems to be involved with publicizing Monaco in a soft sell kind of way. She frequents events in the fashion, art, horse and entertainment worlds that share the same market niche as Monaco.

Pierre will never become the monarch, only his older brother, and only if Albert never gets around to begetting a *legitimate* heir. Period.

That said, I too agree that it's highly unlikely a Casiraghi monarch will ascend the throne. Princess Charlene will produce an heir, it's only a matter of when, not if.

How close are the Casiraghi siblings to the Hannover-brothers?

:previous:

Only Princess Caroline's children or Prince Ernst August's sons can answer that question ;) None of us can cleary answer it, but we can assume that they are in cordial terms and meet each other from time to time. Ernst August Jr and Christian attended the wedding of Albert and Charlene, it seems they attended Andrea's wedding last weekend, we've seen them attending an ice-skating competition of their little half-sister, so we can carefully assume that they meet much more often than evidenced by picture proof :)

Andrea w/ Other Royals

I found this photo set of Andrea Casiraghi with HRH Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxembourg. Casiraghi Trio • Andrea at a football match for National...

First question here: Does anyone know what their relationship is like or whether or not they are close?

Secondly, do we have any other photos of Andrea with other royals besides the Monegasque? Or do we know any information about his relationship or interaction with foreign royals? I've seen a photo of Charlotte with Infanta Elena of Spain.

Well, those pics were taken in an official ocasion: Albert's enthronement. So, they don't show that Andrea and Guillaume are friends or whatever. More like they know each other from these official occasions just as they know many other people.

We know that Pierre attended Félix's wedding, though. So, who knows if the families know each other better than we think...

Well, those pics were taken in an official ocasion: Albert's enthronement. So, they don't show that Andrea and Guillaume are friends or whatever. More like they know each other from these official occasions just as they know many other people. We know that Pierre attended Félix's wedding, though. So, who knows if the families know each other better than we think...

I'd imagine there is a bit more to their relationship--the royal families of Monaco and Luxembourg, that is. After all, even though this event took place during Albert's enthronement, it wasn't necessarily an official enthronement event and Prince Guillaume was the ONLY foreign royal there. It was a very small group.

I have a question about princess Caroline: Why is she keeping her title as HRH Princess Of Hanover? I mean, she not married toEarnst anymore... Or did the just slipt without the divorce?

I have a question about princess Caroline: Why is she keeping her title as HRH Princess Of Hanover? I mean, she not married toEarnst anymore... Or did the just slipt without the divorce?

She is still married to EA. They do live not together, despite that it has never been announced or confirmed, but legally they are husband and wîfe, so she bears all his titles and decorations, and she even can represent the Royal House of Hannover, ien official occasionr.

does Caroline have a boyfriend after splitting up with Ernst? or has she ever had?

Anyone know whether or not Charlotte and Zara Phillips have met? If not, they definitely should. They are both in very similar positions--royal by blood but without titles, daughters of princesses who have always put country first, both equestrians.

Anyone know whether or not Charlotte and Zara Phillips have met? If not, they definitely should. They are both in very similar positions--royal by blood but without titles, daughters of princesses who have always put country first, both equestrians.

They do not compeet at similar level, but they might have met to charity races.

Last edited:
What will happend once Charlotte will give birth i mean will the Palce will give a official announment, or because she isn't an official Princess we will have to wait for the Papparzzi photos?

What will happend once Charlotte will give birth i mean will the Palce will give a official announment, or because she isn't an official Princess we will have to wait for the Papparzzi photos?

They did not announce anything for Sacha, so i think they won't for charlotte's baby

Princess Caroline and Tatiana's mother released a short statement following the birth of Andrea and Tatiana's son, without any detailed information, but at least it's been an official announcement. There's no guarantee that there will be a similar announcement for Charlotte's baby, but it's at least possible.

Back
Top Bottom