Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've often wondered whether the BRF "youngsters" consort with the Monaco lot.
I would imagine that they at least "know" about one another ?

Beatrice has been to the Grand PRix the last 2 years and Zara and her boyfriend went to a poker competition in Monaco a few years ago.

I've often wondered whether the BRF "youngsters" consort with the Monaco lot.
I would imagine that they at least "know" about one another ?

I would imagine they know each other, but do not socialize in any serious way, since none were invited to Wills and Cate's wedding; and, you've never seen them out at clubs or fashion events together - I don't think their social circles or schooling paths have joined them.

That's a good point. Why were they not invited ?
There could also be a linguistic barrier.
British young people are notorious for not learning languages if the can get away with it.

Well the BRF tend not to spend a lot of time club hopping on the continent or holidaying on Ibiza or Sardinia, so unless the younger members of the continental royal mob want to spend a lot of time in London, or the polo fields in England or fishing in Scotland they are unlikely to become more than casual aquaintances.

This.^^^ Why would they know or hang o out with each other? Besides being royalty, I don't think they would have much to talk about.

Last edited:
This.^^^ Why would they know or hang o out with each other? Besides being royalty, I don't think they would have much to talk about.

Exactly.

Their circles and lifestyles seem so different, like they're from different planets. Just my opinion, but British royals seem so damn boring, lol.

I wish they were boring ! But nowadays all of them are getting divorced at the drop of a hat, or they have serial lovers ...... never a dull moment!

They probably all know and like one another well enough, but as others have pointed out culturally they are worlds apart.

They have nothing in common except being wealthy and privileged.

BTW...I do know that Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend often spend holidays on the French Riviera...I even saw them at the Grand Prix a couple of mos ago.

Also when Beatrice had that big costume ball at Windsor to mark her 18th birthday, Andrea and Pierre both attended.

Exactly.

Their circles and lifestyles seem so different, like they're from different planets. Just my opinion, but British royals seem so damn boring, lol.
yes they sometime boring :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: @ Shappica. Yeah, I don't follow them like I do the Casiraghis. Their scandals don't interest me. On top of that, I don't find Harry & Will nearly as attractive or stylish as Pierre/Andrea (even in his bad stage). I guess here in America we're more fascinated with the BRF because they speak English or something, but I prefer pretty much every other royal family to the Brits. I will say that their ancestors make the best films though. Elizabeth anybody? Or The Young Victoria? Both awesome movies.

That's a good point. Why were they not invited ?
There could also be a linguistic barrier.
British young people are notorious for not learning languages if the can get away with it.

Well, all the Royal houses speak English, so I can't imagine that's what holding anyone back. My take is that Monaco is a principality, and not as important - or have the same clout - as a kingdom. I think they are not perceived as powerful, which may explain why Princess Caroline may not want to give up her royal title (house of Hanover). Plus, British lifestyles and French lifestyles are different - they may have similar interests (places for holidays; hunting, etc), but how they go about it, and who is involved are not the same. The French are more tied into fashion, too, which puts Charlotte in a different social circle than other young royals. Just some thoughts.....

Well this is a "semi" Current Event ...

I was reading another forum and came across an interesting story. The author is a Delta Air Lines pilot who regularly flies between Nice and JFK and was responding to a question about dealing with unruly passengers:
"My most recent brush with this was about 3 months ago in Nice. We had the son of Princess Caroline of Monaco (a real Prince) get on the plane drunk. Technically we're not supposed to take a passenger who is drunk, and the Captain was ready to have him pulled off the plane, but he was apparently a docile drunk and the Nice station manager was nearly having a fit that we were even considering taking the Prince off the plane. Ultimately the Captain left it up to the FAs since they would have to be the ones dealing with him. They gave him the thumbs up. International crisis averted."
I'm guessing this was Andrea, as I believe he was a student in NYC two years ago.

:previous: Forgot to include URL Ask me about being an airline pilot or flying in general - Page 23 - Other Topics Forum - Discuss Pop Culture, Arts and Entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
Come ON, Andrea. Docile or not that is so not classy. :ohmy:

Mostly sounds like the pilot is bragging that Andrea was on his plane. It would be the Captain's responsibility to decide, not the flight attendents. If he had been causing a problem they would have kicked him off. I also think that the Casiraghis usually have at least 1 body guard with them.

Hi, everyone! I'm Nadezhda from Bulgaria and I want to join you! :flowers:
I love Charlotte very much! She is so amazing! :heartflower:

Welcome, Nadezhda - hope you have a good time here :)

Have they made any public comments about their father?I understand if they did'nt but Im just wondering.

Does anybody know what language Charlotte speaks with Alex?

I assume that the Casiraghi trio speak in French to each other, Caroline and Alexandra, but from that interview Charlotte did you can tell that she speaks very good English so I take it that as Alex was raised in London she speaks English with him.

I guess with Charlene in the family now they all speak English when she is present but am I right in thinking that when Ernst was around they spoke English with him?

Yeah, I have no doubt she speaks English with Alex. Her grandmother was American, and her mother and aunt speak flawless English; and although there was a hint of a French accent creeping through, her english seems pretty flawless to me as well.

Does anybody know what language Charlotte speaks with Alex?

I assume that the Casiraghi trio speak in French to each other, Caroline and Alexandra, but from that interview Charlotte did you can tell that she speaks very good English so I take it that as Alex was raised in London she speaks English with him.

I guess with Charlene in the family now they all speak English when she is present but am I right in thinking that when Ernst was around they spoke English with him?
Yes, they speak english with Ernst, as well as they do with Charlene. And i'm guessing Charlotte speaks english with Alex, i don't think he speaks french.

Where is Andrea currently residing now?

Also is Andrea currently dating anyone? Like is he still with that brazlian girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Err, i thought that Charlotte was Rainier's mom. Anyway, people always call her Princess, when she is not.

Where is Andrea currently residing now?

Also is Andrea currently dating anyone? Like is he still with that brazlian girl?

I don't think we know for sure where Andrea is living now. He was doing an internship with the Qatari Embassay in Paris, but that may be over now. He used to live in New York City, but I don't know where is at the moment.

Yes, he is still with Tatiana.

^Err, i thought that Charlotte was Rainier's mom. Anyway, people always call her Princess, when she is not.

Yes, Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Valentinois was Rainier's mom, Prince Louis daughter and Caroline's granmother. She gave her name to her daughter.

Hi All,

I searched the forum and can't find an answer to a question I have. Does anybody know where each of Caroline's children lives while in Monaco? Do they have apartments in the princely palace, or villas, condos, etc.? Thanks!

Hi All,

I searched the forum and can't find an answer to a question I have. Does anybody know where each of Caroline's children lives while in Monaco? Do they have apartments in the princely palace, or villas, condos, etc.? Thanks!
I'm pretty sure Charlotte has a condo somewhere in Monaco, it was discussed in the "Caroline and Ernst Homes" thread, I don't know about Andrea, and I am guessing that Pierre lives with his mother in her villa, of which there are pics in the above mentioned thread.:flowers:

Andrea owns a townhome in Monaco. I thought Pierre and Charlotte still stayed with PC. Pierre may have gotten his own place now that he is spending more time in Monaco.

If one day Prince Albert decide to give the Casiraghi Trio a title, what title will he choose for them? Baron, Count, Marquis, Duke ect ??? After all the De Massy receive a title from prince Rainier (Same question for the children of Stéphanie but I doubt they want to (or will) be titled one day :lol: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom