The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #321  
Old 07-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 59
Pierre and Andrea italian speaking

Andrea was five years old when his father died. Pierre was about two. And Andrea had opportunity to talk italian with his father. I've heard that all three Casiraghis were raised up bilingual by their parents (french/italian) so Andrea just had more time to learn that and may be more fluent than Pierre.

Reniapl
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old 07-27-2006, 10:20 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 4,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by reniapl
Andrea was five years old when his father died. Pierre was about two. And Andrea had opportunity to talk italian with his father. I've heard that all three Casiraghis were raised up bilingual by they parents (french/italian) so Andrea just had more time to learn that and may be more fluent than Pierre.

Reniapl
Andrea was 6
Charlotte 4
Pierre 3

So Pierre & Charlotte could roughly remember their father, and not at all italian language.
Only Andrea who was already 6 y & 3 months could remembe something.

No, if the Casiraghis speak italian it is because of their italian family, granparents uncles etc, and because I'm sure that Carolinemadethe effort to keep their italian origin alive, it is a kind of respect to their late father.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old 07-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
Caroline kept the Italian staff that her and Stefano had hired after he died, but I think that is hardly enough to be bilingual; plus, I guess the kids are bilingual french/english, and being perfetcly trilingual is almost impossible. Anyway, what I know for sure is that Pierre speaks well, but when I heard him I didn't have the impression Italian is his mother tongue (again, keep in mind in an interview you usually sound a little worse than you really are at speaking a language, but anyway, I wouldn't define him fluent...)
Plus, now that they also have GErman family, with which they spend quite some time, I guess they have even fewer opportunities to speak Italian (also because their Italian relatives speak French and English).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old 07-27-2006, 01:48 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
Check this out

Pics from Imagine China and Vienna Report.
In 2003, with a friend, he visits this place. His friend sounds the buzzer by the door. In the other pics, 2004, he visits what seems to be the same building with Tatiana, and this time he is sounding the buzzer. Hmm...clearly not his home, or why is he buzzing instead of using the security code? Am I crazy (well, yes, I am) but is it just me or is this not the same place?



Actually here it looks he might be entering a code, not buzzing someone. That could be his apartment?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old 07-27-2006, 02:20 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 4,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Pics from Imagine China and Vienna Report.
In 2003, with a friend, he visits this place. His friend sounds the buzzer by the door. In the other pics, 2004, he visits what seems to be the same building with Tatiana, and this time he is sounding the buzzer. Hmm...clearly not his home, or why is he buzzing instead of using the security code? Am I crazy (well, yes, I am) but is it just me or is this not the same place?



Actually here it looks he might be entering a code, not buzzing someone. That could be his apartment?
On the 1st pic it might be Charlotte, it might be simply THEIR appartment.
In anyway I do not think it is the same place, look at the right side of the wall just near the door, the 1st one is different.
And also all these Paris nice building doors are very similar.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old 07-27-2006, 06:32 PM
cath85's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: , Luxembourg
Posts: 151
the doors are not the same in the two cases either
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old 07-27-2006, 06:34 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 18
Hi everyone!
I have a question! Does someone have one or maybe (at least) two pictures or information about the 15's party of Charlotte??? I know that it was very close, but, maybe can exist a picture by paparazzo. I know that she was wearing the color of gold, ( I don't know the right name) and made her entrance with Prince Ernst.
Does someone know something about it????

Thanks and kisses!!!!


Liz - TFAF
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old 07-27-2006, 06:54 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 4,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz_scezar
Hi everyone!
I have a question! Does someone have one or maybe (at least) two pictures or information about the 15's party of Charlotte??? I know that it was very close, but, maybe can exist a picture by paparazzo. I know that she was wearing the color of gold, ( I don't know the right name) and made her entrance with Prince Ernst.
Does someone know something about it????

Thanks and kisses!!!!


Liz - TFAF
I remember something similar, but I'n sure if it was for her 15ies but for Ersts' birthday. he gave a big celebration in one of his castles, might be Marienbourg, I remember reading one french magazine saying "Charlotte into a cloud og gold". It was a very secret celebration, no pics at all.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old 07-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
I remember something similar, but I'n sure if it was for her 15ies but for Ersts' birthday. he gave a big celebration in one of his castles, might be Marienbourg, I remember reading one french magazine saying "Charlotte into a cloud og gold". It was a very secret celebration, no pics at all.

Thanks for answer my question!!!

Kisses
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old 07-31-2006, 02:48 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 4,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz_scezar
Thanks for answer my question!!!

Kisses
You are welcome. This is the very nice point of this forum, we can inform eachother, and of course exchange opinions
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #331  
Old 07-31-2006, 03:27 PM
covdm's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: udine, Italy
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
Does someone know if Charlotte and her brothers speak Italian fluently ?
I saw only one time an interwiew with Charlotte.
It was taken on 25 July 2005 in Monaco in the palace's place.
The journalist asked her if she speaks Italian and she said YEESS but then you can saw only the video and heard the journalist's voice.
What a pity!

Another time I heard Pierre speaking Italian but I don't think that he speaks fluenty Italian because he said some phrases in Italian and some in French.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 08-01-2006, 11:55 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85
the doors are not the same in the two cases either
Thanks, cath and fan. I see they are different now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 08-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: *********, Antarctica
Posts: 139
fave music of the casiraghi trio

what are the casiraghi trio's fave music and bands? are they blink 182 fans?
__________________
in order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. the point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly dog.
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 08-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Veroka's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Valencia, Venezuela
Posts: 78
I read in a Vanidades magazine a long time ago that Andrea was a fan of Eminem and Sugar Ray music. Unfortunately, I don't have this mag anymore so I can't use the scanner to show the article. My guess for Charlotte is that she maybe likes soft rock or pop music like Britney Spears. Gosh, if only we could know
__________________
"Into a strange new world, into the after
All your tears might find you've fallen too far."

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 08-19-2006, 03:35 PM
anag's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Miami, FL, United States
Posts: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroka
I read in a Vanidades magazine a long time ago that Andrea was a fan of Eminem and Sugar Ray music. Unfortunately, I don't have this mag anymore so I can't use the scanner to show the article. My guess for Charlotte is that she maybe likes soft rock or pop music like Britney Spears. Gosh, if only we could know
Britney Spears?!!! I don't think so, I think that she probably listens to Maroon 5 and bands like that (pop/rock). And they probably listen to popular French artists that many of us don't know about. I'm guessing they listen to a bit of everything. Rap (50 cent, Kanye West...) and hopefully one of them likes good ol' rock'n'roll like The Stones or Beatles (MY FAVORTIE 2 BANDS EVER!).

But I can't know for sure....

Ani
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 08-19-2006, 03:38 PM
louisgarrel's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 286
i once read somewhere that char was a big fan of ricky martin and andrea loved bob marly. but i read this a few years ago...
__________________
It's not enough that we know them. They should all be arrested, put on trial, confess their crimes, then sent to the country for self-criticism and reunification.
Louis Garrel (The Dreamers)
Subject: Parents
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 08-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Lafawnduh's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: santa barbara, United States
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
Britney Spears?!!! I don't think so, I think that she probably listens to Maroon 5 and bands like that (pop/rock). And they probably listen to popular French artists that many of us don't know about. I'm guessing they listen to a bit of everything. Rap (50 cent, Kanye West...) and hopefully one of them likes good ol' rock'n'roll like The Stones or Beatles (MY FAVORTIE 2 BANDS EVER!).

But I can't know for sure....

Ani
maybe Indochine or Zazie.... but Andrea (and maybe Pierre too) might still like reggea since it was one of them (or maybe both) that proposed the theme for the rose ball....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 08-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,082
I can totally see the love of Bob Marley music in Andrea...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 08-19-2006, 09:48 PM
Paula**'s Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 658
I love Bob Marley's music
i really like reggae
but i also like punk rock and hard core
lol i wonder what they listen to...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 08-24-2006, 09:21 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Northport, United States
Posts: 46
Did Charlotte ever have braces on her teeth? I was looking over the year-by-year pics of her at http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl and she had terrible teeth until the pics of her at about 17 when she suddenly had perfect teeth. But she doesn't look like she had braces in any of the pictures. Does anyone know if she had braces?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
car, charlotte casiraghi, volkswagen


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General information and questions about Monaco and the Princely Family DuedePhiladelphia Princely Family of Monaco 456 12-30-2017 02:44 AM
General news and Questions about Princess Lalla Salma and her family justine King Mohammed VI and Princess Lalla Salma and Family 128 04-09-2017 05:19 PM
Questions you would ask Princess Caroline and her children iloveroyals Princess Caroline and Family 20 03-08-2007 01:42 PM




Popular Tags
archduchess marie astrid beatrice (1986- ) birthday birthday celebration carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess victoria current events denmark duchess of cambridge duchess of cambridge gala dress duke of york family general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein meme monarchy news pablo urdangarín portugal prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince harry prince nicholas prince oscar princess alexandra of luxembourg princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess margaretha of luxembourg princess mary style princess of asturias princess sofia princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen maxima queen silvia romania spanish jewels state visit state visit from argentina stephanie sweden swedish royal family the duchess of cambridge casual wear uae nature victoria visit from spain



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018
Jelsoft Enterprises