Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
assia said:
Does someone know if Charlotte and her brothers speak Italian fluently ?

I saw only one time an interwiew with Charlotte.
It was taken on 25 July 2005 in Monaco in the palace's place.
The journalist asked her if she speaks Italian and she said YEESS but then you can saw only the video and heard the journalist's voice.
What a pity!:sad:

Another time I heard Pierre speaking Italian but I don't think that he speaks fluenty Italian because he said some phrases in Italian and some in French.

cath85 said:
the doors are not the same in the two cases either

Thanks, cath and fan. I see they are different now.

fave music of the casiraghi trio

what are the casiraghi trio's fave music and bands? are they blink 182 fans?

I read in a Vanidades magazine a long time ago that Andrea was a fan of Eminem and Sugar Ray music. Unfortunately, I don't have this mag anymore so I can't use the scanner to show the article.:sad: My guess for Charlotte is that she maybe likes soft rock or pop music like Britney Spears. Gosh, if only we could know:mellow:

Veroka said:
I read in a Vanidades magazine a long time ago that Andrea was a fan of Eminem and Sugar Ray music. Unfortunately, I don't have this mag anymore so I can't use the scanner to show the article.:sad: My guess for Charlotte is that she maybe likes soft rock or pop music like Britney Spears. Gosh, if only we could know:mellow:

Britney Spears?!!:ohmy:! I don't think so, I think that she probably listens to Maroon 5 and bands like that (pop/rock). And they probably listen to popular French artists that many of us don't know about. I'm guessing they listen to a bit of everything. Rap (50 cent, Kanye West...) and hopefully one of them likes good ol' rock'n'roll like The Stones or Beatles (MY FAVORTIE 2 BANDS EVER!).

But I can't know for sure....

Ani

i once read somewhere that char was a big fan of ricky martin and andrea loved bob marly. but i read this a few years ago...

anag said:
Britney Spears?!!:ohmy:! I don't think so, I think that she probably listens to Maroon 5 and bands like that (pop/rock). And they probably listen to popular French artists that many of us don't know about. I'm guessing they listen to a bit of everything. Rap (50 cent, Kanye West...) and hopefully one of them likes good ol' rock'n'roll like The Stones or Beatles (MY FAVORTIE 2 BANDS EVER!).

But I can't know for sure....

Ani

maybe Indochine or Zazie.... but Andrea (and maybe Pierre too) might still like reggea since it was one of them (or maybe both) that proposed the theme for the rose ball....

I love Bob Marley's music
i really like reggae
but i also like punk rock and hard core
lol i wonder what they listen to...

Did Charlotte ever have braces on her teeth? I was looking over the year-by-year pics of her at http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl and she had terrible teeth until the pics of her at about 17 when she suddenly had perfect teeth. But she doesn't look like she had braces in any of the pictures. Does anyone know if she had braces?

LadyEsquire said:
Did Charlotte ever have braces on her teeth? I was looking over the year-by-year pics of her at http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl and she had terrible teeth until the pics of her at about 17 when she suddenly had perfect teeth. But she doesn't look like she had braces in any of the pictures. Does anyone know if she had braces?

She had braces for a very short period of time, I think when she was about 13. There are pictures of her at the Circus with the braces.

Ani

anag said:
She had braces for a very short period of time, I think when she was about 13. There are pictures of her at the Circus with the braces.

Ani

Correct. I think also that she has had her 2 front teeths made shorter, if you see some pics of her 13ies she had the 2 upper fron teeths very long.

LadyEsquire said:

Didn't she have horse fall a few years ago and she broke her front teeth, i imagine she had veneers/caps put in.

i also heard she broke a tooth but she did have braces when she was younger... around 12 i think

her teeth prob look longer when she was younger because her face wasn't done growing yet.

Cousins

Someone knows if Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre have other cousins in addition to Afra and Gianmarco on their father's side?

LadyEsquire said:

I don't think she had terrible teeth. In fact I liked her more with her old teeth with the little gap in between. When she was around 16 she fell from a horse and broke a tooth and aparently since she had to visit the dentist anyway, did something to her upper front teeth to make them look "perfect".
In my opinion she has lost with the change. She was cuter before.

I was just wondering what school they three of them went to? Did Andrea and Tatiana meet at school?

I would like to know how tall is Charlotte, can somebody help me?

thank you so much for this info...didin't fond this argument before, thanks again...

gabby_windsor said:
I was just wondering what school they three of them went to? Did Andrea and Tatiana meet at school?

people say tati and andrea met at school, but i've read in other threads that tati and char went to the same school (eventhough there is a 3 year age gap bettween the two) and andrea attended a different school from char and pierre..so how could they have met at school? am i wrong? can anyone explain or correct me

Cousins

Can anyone help me here. . . I'm confused as to how many cousins the trio has on the Casiraghi side of the family. . .? It's rather important.

oh and Im sorry I don't know how to post because I've never done it before, so sorry!!:wacko:

I know that Stefano's brother Marco has two sons Afra and Gianmarco but I don't know if there are other cousins.

there are other cousins, this is what i read: Marzia, Fernanda, Gaja, Chiara. There may be others.

Thankyou very much! :flowers: That has helped me immensely!

In regard to the side of the Grimaldi's, does Charlotte have a cousin by the name of Andrea Polignac-Grimaldi?? Who is about 17? Or does this person happen to have no relation at all?

Confused School

I am confused, this is the only place that I have found that says they went to Lycee Fraincois, the other sites all say he went to the other school.
Did Andrea go to boarding school is that even true.

Charlottes voice

I was just wondering what does Charlotte sound like and what is her primary langauge...

Thanks

Italian? I would expect that they speak french primarily. But I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom