The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Courtier

Find a Partner for Charlotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
But I must agree with an earlier post (I forgot who's the author): It would have been even better to see her with some one "really hot, like Paul Walker hot!" That would be so cool!
Yeah that was me, and I have to say I still think that and stand by it

Old 10-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Courtier

We'll just have to wait and see if she will marry a hot guy...

They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2005, 04:17 PM

Paul and Char

a manip I made for you especially, acid_rain (sorry it sucks!)

Paul and Charlotte (source: my own twisted, demented mind!) :p

Old 10-28-2005, 12:23 AM
Commoner

As you get older, you will find that its not that important that the person you date is "really hot." As long as they are not so ugly they repulse you, its much more important that you are with someone who is interesting, makes you laugh, shares your interests, and is sweet and kind. You only meet a few of those in a lifetime, and the odds that those few will be wrapped in the body of someone who is the most handsome person you have ever seen are not good. Felix is cute enough - if he has all those other characteristics, too, then Charlotte needs to hang on to him.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:35 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEsquire
As you get older, you will find that its not that important that the person you date is "really hot." As long as they are not so ugly they repulse you, its much more important that you are with someone who is interesting, makes you laugh, shares your interests, and is sweet and kind. You only meet a few of those in a lifetime, and the odds that those few will be wrapped in the body of someone who is the most handsome person you have ever seen are not good. Felix is cute enough - if he has all those other characteristics, too, then Charlotte needs to hang on to him.
I agree with you. And Char seems to be mature for her age so most likely looks for her is just a part of the big picture. Felix is quite good-looking although not as striking as Char. They look good together for me.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 10-28-2005, 01:40 AM

Girls, we were only teasing! I'm 27 but I know how to joke around! Geezz... so serious. This forum is supposed to be fun. Of course Char and Felix are a great couple. Some of us were just having fun. Is that allowed?
Old 10-28-2005, 03:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Girls, we were only teasing! I'm 27 but I know how to joke around! Geezz... so serious. This forum is supposed to be fun. Of course Char and Felix are a great couple. Some of us were just having fun. Is that allowed?
I'm not slighted about the Char-Felix comments. :) Just putting my thoughts in writing about the two. Everyone is allowed to do anything here, except being rude, rumor-mongering and hurting others.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 10-28-2005, 05:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
a manip I made for you especially, acid_rain (sorry it sucks!)

Paul and Charlotte (source: my own twisted, demented mind!) :p
That was great Like I said they would make a cute couple! Or Maybe Charlotte with Jake Gyllenhaal or Hayden Christensen! I think she would make cute babies with anyone of these guys!!!
Old 10-28-2005, 07:34 AM
Courtier

She doesn't need that. It just add more problem to a couple, believe me.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Who's that guy? He looks so much like a girl!
Old 10-28-2005, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
That's Hayden Christensen, a/k/a Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker.
It's funny you say that, Miau, because I was thinking that in this picture he looks like Charlotte actually! The lips.... I think he could be Charlotte's brother easily. Just in that pic, though. It's an odd pic because he doesn't always look like that.... this seems to be a magazine shot, so he'd be all primped and powdered. Maybe that's accountable for the effeminate appearance. :p
Old 10-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Hay! He doesn't look like a girl in that pic. Ok maybe a little but it was for a photoshoot, and I really like that pic!!
Old 10-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
She doesn't need that. It just add more problem to a couple, believe me.
Like CasiraghiTrio said this is suppose to fun! And what would be the problem if they were a couple? I don't see why two really hot people can't have a successful relationship!
Old 10-29-2005, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
Like CasiraghiTrio said this is suppose to fun! And what would be the problem if they were a couple? I don't see why two really hot people can't have a successful relationship!
I think the fantasizing about Charlotte with hot famous guys should be its own thread ("Find a Hottie for Charlotte!") I don't want to make this thread, though. I can't tell if it would be appropriate.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:20 AM
Aristocracy

You are right, Ashley. There is definitely something about him that reminds me of Charlotte!!! :)
Old 10-29-2005, 01:11 PM

Charlotte and Jake

source: the buck stops here :p

Charlotte Gyllenhaal doesn't have a bad ring to it, no?!
Char and Maggie would be cool sisters-in-law too. Too stylish women shopping in Beverly hills and NYC! That would be great. I'd love to have Char spending more time in the US, as she surely would do if she married into the Gyllenhaal clan!
Old 10-29-2005, 01:54 PM
Royal Highness

Charlotte and ..... ME !
Old 10-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Serene Highness

Sebastian you like the whole family...but you have to decide: Steph or Char...i don´t think that Steph´d be happy if you cheat her with her niece
Old 10-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Courtier

Well, hay, this is Henry Cavill, He stared in The Count of Monte Cristo. I'm not completely sure about this guy with Charlotte but he is kinda hot
Old 10-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
Sebastian you like the whole family...but you have to decide: Steph or Char...i don´t think that Steph´d be happy if you cheat her with her niece
You're right and even if Steph will always be my one and only favourite I'll be there to make them both very happy :):p