Find a Partner for Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acid_rain3075

Courtier
City
Anchorage
Country
United States
CasiraghiTrio said:
But I must agree with an earlier post (I forgot who's the author): It would have been even better to see her with some one "really hot, like Paul Walker hot!" That would be so cool!
Yeah that was me, and I have to say I still think that and stand by it

We'll just have to wait and see if she will marry a hot guy...:D

Paul and Char

a manip I made for you especially, acid_rain (sorry it sucks!)

Paul and Charlotte (source: my own twisted, demented mind!) :p

As you get older, you will find that its not that important that the person you date is "really hot." As long as they are not so ugly they repulse you, its much more important that you are with someone who is interesting, makes you laugh, shares your interests, and is sweet and kind. You only meet a few of those in a lifetime, and the odds that those few will be wrapped in the body of someone who is the most handsome person you have ever seen are not good. Felix is cute enough - if he has all those other characteristics, too, then Charlotte needs to hang on to him.

LadyEsquire said:
As you get older, you will find that its not that important that the person you date is "really hot." As long as they are not so ugly they repulse you, its much more important that you are with someone who is interesting, makes you laugh, shares your interests, and is sweet and kind. You only meet a few of those in a lifetime, and the odds that those few will be wrapped in the body of someone who is the most handsome person you have ever seen are not good. Felix is cute enough - if he has all those other characteristics, too, then Charlotte needs to hang on to him.

I agree with you. And Char seems to be mature for her age so most likely looks for her is just a part of the big picture. Felix is quite good-looking although not as striking as Char. They look good together for me. ;)

Girls, we were only teasing! I'm 27 but I know how to joke around! Geezz... so serious. This forum is supposed to be fun. Of course Char and Felix are a great couple. Some of us were just having fun. Is that allowed? ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Girls, we were only teasing! I'm 27 but I know how to joke around! Geezz... so serious. This forum is supposed to be fun. Of course Char and Felix are a great couple. Some of us were just having fun. Is that allowed? ;)

I'm not slighted about the Char-Felix comments. :) Just putting my thoughts in writing about the two. ;) Everyone is allowed to do anything here, except being rude, rumor-mongering and hurting others. :D

CasiraghiTrio said:
a manip I made for you especially, acid_rain (sorry it sucks!)

Paul and Charlotte (source: my own twisted, demented mind!) :p
That was great :D Like I said they would make a cute couple! Or Maybe Charlotte with Jake Gyllenhaal or Hayden Christensen! I think she would make cute babies with anyone of these guys!!! :D :D :D
bluepred6hi.jpg
charlotte17fd.jpg
haydenchristensen3sb.jpg
kinseyprea4ek.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't need that. It just add more problem to a couple, believe me.

miau said:
Who's that guy? He looks so much like a girl! :D

That's Hayden Christensen, a/k/a Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker.
;) It's funny you say that, Miau, because I was thinking that in this picture he looks like Charlotte actually! The lips.... I think he could be Charlotte's brother easily. Just in that pic, though. It's an odd pic because he doesn't always look like that.... this seems to be a magazine shot, so he'd be all primped and powdered. Maybe that's accountable for the effeminate appearance. :p

miau said:
Who's that guy? He looks so much like a girl! :D
Hay! He doesn't look like a girl in that pic. Ok maybe a little but it was for a photoshoot, and I really like that pic!! :D

Ariel said:
She doesn't need that. It just add more problem to a couple, believe me.
Like CasiraghiTrio said this is suppose to fun! And what would be the problem if they were a couple? I don't see why two really hot people can't have a successful relationship!

acid_rain3075 said:
Like CasiraghiTrio said this is suppose to fun! And what would be the problem if they were a couple? I don't see why two really hot people can't have a successful relationship!

I think the fantasizing about Charlotte with hot famous guys should be its own thread ("Find a Hottie for Charlotte!") :D I don't want to make this thread, though. I can't tell if it would be appropriate.

You are right, Ashley. There is definitely something about him that reminds me of Charlotte!!! :)

Charlotte and Jake

source: the buck stops here :p

Charlotte Gyllenhaal doesn't have a bad ring to it, no?!
:D Char and Maggie would be cool sisters-in-law too. Too stylish women shopping in Beverly hills and NYC! That would be great. I'd love to have Char spending more time in the US, as she surely would do if she married into the Gyllenhaal clan!

Sebastian you like the whole family...but you have to decide: Steph or Char...i don´t think that Steph´d be happy if you cheat her with her niece ;)

Well, hay, this is Henry Cavill, He stared in The Count of Monte Cristo. I'm not completely sure about this guy with Charlotte but he is kinda hot
cristopre2.jpg

Piewi said:
Sebastian you like the whole family...but you have to decide: Steph or Char...i don´t think that Steph´d be happy if you cheat her with her niece ;)

You're right and even if Steph will always be my one and only favourite I'll be there to make them both very happy :);):p

How about Edgar Ramirez. He was the Hottie in Domino. :D :D (This isn't the greatest pic but thats what I have)
ramirezD1.jpg

How about Prince Carl Philip? I love this pic!!! :D He looks sooo HOT!!!! :D :D :D
PrinceCarlPhilip2.jpg

Charlotte and Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg ;) ..very interesting match..These two are a dream couple -both have royal blood, young, beautiful and rich..both are Catholics-no conflicts unlike marrying William (In case Prince William falls for her deeply, he couldnt marry her coz she's a Catholic or else Wills will lose the throne that he'll inherit in the future ) since Char is a daughter of a Princess,I think Char deserves a more prominent role in the future, like being a wife of a sovereign..I think she's a good match for Prince Guillaume and its interesting that she'll be Grand Duchess Charlotte of Luxembourg in the future..wow..but sometimes what we wish is not the way destiny like it to be :( ..but who knows, we cant tell for sure what Char's promising future would be..

Last edited:
i feel like charlotte would appreciate a non-famous, classy aristocratic type of guy

What about Charlotte with Prince Amedeo of Belgium? They would be a totally hot couple, imo!

P.S. In the case of the "if Prince William falls for Char" scenario, it's not true he would lose the throne (not necessarily) because if Char converts to the Church of England, she can marry him. I do not imagine Char and her family are very religious, so I doubt she'd have much problem with not being Catholic on the books. ;)

What about formula one driver Patrick Friesacher from Austria? I think they would be a very good looking couple... She should know him from the race in Monaco.
904460,h=327,pd=1,w=420.jpg

friesacher_37726.jpg

Piewi said:
Or Gael garcia bernal as an actor, he´s soooo hot :D From
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE Gael Garcia Bernal!!! :D But I kinda don't know how to pronounce his name! :D But anyway, he kinda has a weird smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom