Find a Partner for Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillaume of Luxembourg would have been perfect. The country would have had another Grand Duchess Charlotte in time!

But he is off the market now.

So I propose Amedeo of Belgium. Brilliant, Catholic, very tall and very wealthy....and he is very handsome.

Why should Charlotte date Prince Harry?

I don't think Charlotte would ever consider dating Prince Harry, personally...they don't seem like one another's type at all!

I don't think her lifestyle would fit into any royal house. I see her more as a celebutante, more into fashion/film/red carpet/nightclub/Mediterranean cruise society that undertaking official visits to hospitals and schools and the limitations that come with official life.

Since she always seems to have a boyfriend, and is never single for very long when she breaks up with a boyfriend , she doesn't appear to need any help from these forums in finding a partner.

Prince Harry and Char cannot marry because the Brits won't have a Catholic. They may change the law (that seems to be underway, with the long approval process of all the "colonies" of England). But the proposed rules say the British royal may marry a Catholic but the children must be not-CAtholic, ie. probably Church of England. That would not go over very well if the bridge thought her children should be Catholic. I cannot speculate on what Char thinks about that. Her mother, Princess Caroline, is said to be raising Alexandra Protestant. Could be in that case.
Princess Grace would not like it.

Well Harry could marry a Catholic as long as he gave up his place in the line of succession.

LaRae

Oh and she is very horse oriented and that would fit in quite well with the British Royals as far as commonality.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Guillaume of Luxembourg would have been perfect. The country would have had another Grand Duchess Charlotte in time!

But he is off the market now.

So I propose Amedeo of Belgium. Brilliant, Catholic, very tall and very wealthy....and he is very handsome.
Guillaume of Luxembourg and Amedeo of Belgium? I think Prince Josef-Emanuel Leopold Marie of Liechtenstein looks better than both of them!:flowers:

I don't think Charlotte is interested in any royal. If she has to deal with the press and paparazzi she probably prefers that it be for her own country.

Here's a picture of RFK III.
I think his cousin Jack Kennedy Schlossberg is hotter :ninja: But he may be too young for Charlotte, he's more around my age.:whistling:But a Kennedy wouldn't be a bad match. The Kennedys and the Kellys are quite similar families actually. Both Irish Catholics, both had strict patriarchs, both families prized athleticism and competition...hmm.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Grand+Stadium+Jacket+Cocktail+Party+Fay+Boutique+VCjD9qLWyPel.jpg

Charlotte and Jack would be an interesting couple! It would be even more interesting if Charlotte was a member of the Kennedy Family! They say Jack will run for president some day and if they were together, Charlotte would be a potential First Lady! ;) :D

Last edited:
I can't believe she's still single. I might have to take a trip over to Monaco and see what I can do about this.

Charlotte and Jack would be an interesting couple! It would be even more interesting if Charlotte was a member of the Kennedy Family! They say Jack will run for president some day and if they were together, Charlotte would be a potential First Lady! ;) :D
Jak would be more suitable for her cousin Pauline.

As for Princess Grace, who would't like to raise her grandchildren Protestants: she herself wasn't a devout Catholic; before meeting Prince Rainier she had an affair with Oleg Cassini, who was divorced then, and her parents didn't approve that relationship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom