Find a Partner for Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charlotte's too good for the UK boys, and the ones from Lux aren't that attractive. I always thought that Louis was the best looking, but he's off the market. I think Amedeo is her best royal choice. But there's always the euro-set taht she seems partial to. There's lots of amazingly gorgeous and kind boys in that group. I actually think that Alex is perfectly nice, too. they seem happy together. :)

I agree that this is an od topic ans a silly one. Who are you to choose or speculate about Charlotte´s partner? Why does she have to "pick or go" for a heir or a man with a title. That´s very unfair to Charlotte, she doesn´t look like an ambitious woman, in the bad sense of the word. It reminded me of a Caroline´s statement "My mother used to look up in the Gotta which princes were available and i hated that". So she rebeled to that and the result was a disastrous marriage. I´m sure she has raised her daughter with difererent values, and as an example, she didn´t want her kids to receive the title of princes.

Somehow I don't see Charlotte with a royal. I see her with a wealth european man, but not a royal one.

I agree that this is an od topic ans a silly one. Who are you to choose or speculate about Charlotte´s partner? Why does she have to "pick or go" for a heir or a man with a title. That´s very unfair to Charlotte, she doesn´t look like an ambitious woman, in the bad sense of the word.

Guillaume + Charlotte, on my part, is about 75% joke and 25% wishful thinking. I don't know either of them and I honestly couldn't care less if she ends up with a gym owner or a bodyguard, as long as the person makes her happy and is a good influence on all aspects of her life (i.e., her fashion sense). :rolleyes: That being said, a lot of things we do in this site may be considered silly, odd, weird and stalkerish. This fantasy thread, in particular, invites members to be "sillier" than usual. Of course we don't have the right to pick partners for her, even her mother doesn't have that right. At the end of the day, I think most people know that this thread is not meant to be taken seriously but is meant for fun, for people to lighten up and for it to serve as an outlet for those who wish to see Charlotte with who they think is her ideal match.

Partners for Charlotte may be suggested for the strangest of reasons but I'm sure none of them are meant as insults to her. Actually I think it would only be unfair if people were to suggest that she go out with disreputable characters such as Raffaello Follieri or Chris Brown, for instance. Saying she deserves an heir may actually be deemed praise, if you look at it a different way :flowers:

Its not wrong to have a dream... :) so I dream of her with Prince William or Prince Amedeo or Prince Gullaume or Prince Felix.. hehehe...

We all speculate on who should be William and Harry' wives while the first one is in a long-term relationship (and we still set him up with Theodora and Madeleine) so this topic should be perfectly fine.

I can't see her marrying a royal, especially not one from the UK. I think she enjoys to be out of the limelight. I also think they are not 'exotic' enough for her (should I call it that way?)
And to be honest, I can't think of someone who would fit with her. We just don't know her well enough to do that. (Unlike Will and Harry) Her current boyfriend seems fine.

empress merel i agree with you.
if she loves Alex, Alex is perfect for her

I think Charlotte's too good for the UK boys, and the ones from Lux aren't that attractive. I always thought that Louis was the best looking, but he's off the market. I think Amedeo is her best royal choice. But there's always the euro-set taht she seems partial to. There's lots of amazingly gorgeous and kind boys in that group. I actually think that Alex is perfectly nice, too. they seem happy together. :)

Guillaume of Luxembourg is hot guy(!!!), better than Amedeo (for me of course:flowers:). Amedeo looks a little like Charlotte ex. But she loves Alex and this is the most important. As I saw Alex photo first time I didn't understand what she see in him, but know I thought that's his very interesting man.

I think Alex seems a great,creative person.Plus I LOVE the hair the Dellals have,it's so rich and curly! Jealous me!

i've always had an impression that there might be something beween her and JT Besins. They're always seated next to each other at balls and stuff. They must have a lot in common, too. I have a feeling that after few relationships gone bad, or maybe even a pronto divorce, she may turn to him for a sweet comfort... Like Caro did with her childhood friend, Robertino. And also, JT seems to have a thing for royalty, since he's dating this trashy german baroness.

:previous: i like JT for her. He is just so :wub: they would be a lovely couple. Very beautiful too. Who knows? If things doesn't work with Alex after all...maybe...

Personally I think we should only resume this thread if Charlotte & Alex split. We know that Alex isn't everyone's idea of an ideal mate for her but they have been together quite a long time now. He seems to be liked by Caroline & her family, Charlotte seems happy & very well adjusted so pehaps he is the right one for her at this moment in time.

i've always had an impression that there might be something beween her and JT Besins. They're always seated next to each other at balls and stuff. They must have a lot in common, too. I have a feeling that after few relationships gone bad, or maybe even a pronto divorce, she may turn to him for a sweet comfort... Like Caro did with her childhood friend, Robertino. And also, JT seems to have a thing for royalty, since he's dating this trashy german baroness.

But then we would have the extremely difficult task of deciding who was more gorgeous together - them, or Pierre and Beatrice. I don't think I would be up for that challenge. :lol:

And of course, god bless Alex if he makes her happy.

Haha, this just for fun, Charlotte would never listen to us, but i guess she would agree at least that JT Bessins is very good looking man :p

I agree with everyone who says that Charlotte will not marry a Royal...she seems to have a "type".

Ideally, I think she would look gorgeous with Carl-Philp of Sweden, or especially Amedeo of Belgium...he is said to be as intellectually talented as she is. And both are her equals in the looks department! ;)

BUT..I am more and more convinced that she will eventually marry her current boyfriend.

Unfortunately. :sad:

I'm currently kind of fixed on the idea of her and Sean Lennon, I don't know why.... well, OK, Sean is hot and talented, I guess that has something to do with it. I know he's way older, he's even older than me, but still.... Just a fantasy of course. I think she and Alex are pretty solid, at least for now or whatever. Alex and Char have lots in common intellectually and they seem to have all the passion of lovers.

Last edited:
Sean Lennon? I would have never though about him. Interesting.
But she does seems madly in love with Alex, she looks comfortable around him. I bet that, if they don't get married, this relationship will be one of the solidest she will ever have.

Ummm...Sean Lennon?? :eek: I must need glasses..."hot" is not the word I'd use to describe that guy!!

He is rich and famous and lost his father tragically when he was young, as Charlotte did. But I could never even see those two at the same party, let alone romantically involved.

Just for fun, how would you like to have Yoko Ono as a mother-in-law??!! :lol:

What do you think about Charlotte with Yoann Gourcuff? :D

They good such a good looking couple! And he is the same age she is.

Prince Felix of Luxembourg, Philippos of Greece and Denmark or Prince ALEKSANDAR of Serbia (he's cute) their all good looking might be good guys for her to married or date, then again royals don't usually date other royals now-a-days, well, the younger ones don't. ? Is charlotte related to all of the heads of monarch in europe. :flowers:

I've always been set on Charlotte and Prince Harry. I don't even know why! :lol:

Prince Harry looks like enormous fun to hang out with, but I don't think he shares Charlotte's intellectual, social and artistic interests.

I get the feeling they'd get very bored with one another. :sad:

Prince Harry looks like enormous fun to hang out with, but I don't think he shares Charlotte's intellectual, social and artistic interests.

Couldn't agree more. Even if Harry is more "aristocratic & royal" than Charlotte, I would not see as he being a partner to Charlotte. Based on what we see and read in magazines, tabloids and the web, they do not suit at all!! IMHO:eek:

I would like to see her marryng some poor, humble smart guy from some middle of nowhere. Someone like that would appreciate and cherish her in a way that she may never experience, since all these guys from that clique are exactly the same... But unfortunately she'll end up with Alex or someone very similiar to him, and she'll spend the rest of her life on art exhibitions and yachts like Chalice etc.

If he would be poor, the people would say he is a gold digger.

Yeah, I couldn't see Charlotte stumbling out of Raffles or some other nightclub with Harry @ 4am. Not that she doesn't like to have fun, but she never struck me as a stumble-out-of-a-club-at-4am kind of girl. And that's pretty much what Harry does, 2 or 3x every week! :lol:

it's pointless, since you all know she'll never marry anyone royal, like Harry. She has the beauty, money, background, family, connections, possibilities, well-being and lifestyle. She has no need to marry some noble douche. Get over it, dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom