The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Stupid thread - and, why always actors?! Charlotte is perfectly happy with Felix, and she's intellectual - actors (most) ARE NOT!!! I'm quite certain she can do better, should things not work out between her and Felix.
this thread is meant to be fun! Its not to be taken seriously or anything like that! And yeah she may be fine with felix but thats not the point!

Old 03-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Aristocracy

Candidates

Omigosh this thread is so much fun and sooo hilarious. Some of the responses are so funny-I think I have a belly-ache. I just love how some members r taking this so seriously as if it's a matter of life and death-lol. Ok so here is my suggestion on who Charlotte could hook up with....
Imagesfrom:gettyimages.com
James Franco who acts in Spiderman as well as the biopic of James Dean
Preview

Preview
Jay Hernandez who ac
ts in Crazy/beautiful-I have a feeling they would get on better as friends but how hot would they look togerther?

Spanish soccer player Luis Garcia for someone other than an actor.

BTW-someone suggested Chad Michael Murray; I was thinking if he and Char got togerther they would make a younger version of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Old 03-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Nobility

James Franco is okay..he's kinda cute too. ..but jay? i don't think so...i was in love with him when I watched crazy/beautiful years ago..but seeing jay and char? noo, i don't think they will look good together...i got the same opinion about that soccer guy..
Old 03-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Nobility

I think Gael Garcia Bernal likes Charlotte too!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 02:11 AM
Nobility

Is that really suppost to be a picture of Charlotte he's holding up? It looks nothing like her at all!!! If thats really her they have must have drawn another Charlotte, that Charlotte in that photo is ugly! But Charlotte Casiraghi is Beautiful!!! She's drop dead gorgeous!!! So thats not her!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 02:15 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
... or when Charlotte meets Tama's loverboy Mat:

(iceflower's col.)

Just hypotheticly they'd be a nice couple but I think that's a bad idea. It would create a real mess in the family :( And we wouldn't want that , would we?! So leave Mat to auntie Steph !!!!!
He's ugly with that nasty hair and flabby gross body! :p I can't belive Stephanie would even be attracted to him. Yuck!
Old 03-22-2006, 02:16 AM
Nobility

I'm attracted to Pierre and Pierre type of guys!!! Also Prince Amedo!!
Old 03-22-2006, 05:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
He's ugly with that nasty hair and flabby gross body! :p I can't belive Stephanie would even be attracted to him. Yuck!
I think he looks very cute....and saying that someone is ugly seems really nasty to me. :( The body he has is a very avarage body...at least there is something more to his body than just skin and bones ...!
Old 03-22-2006, 07:01 AM
Courtier

I dont know why people dont like Felix or Kate Middleton, it is like they would like to accept them, but it would be better if Charlotte or Wills date someone else. I think the most important thing is that people is happy within a relationship, not the looks, that is superficial.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
I dont know why people dont like Felix or Kate Middleton, it is like they would like to accept them, but it would be better if Charlotte or Wills date someone else. I think the most important thing is that people is happy within a relationship, not the looks, that is superficial.
This will probably be deleted but I have to say, that thats not the point of this thread!
Old 03-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Stupid thread - and, why always actors?! Charlotte is perfectly happy with Felix, and she's intellectual - actors (most) ARE NOT!!! I'm quite certain she can do better, should things not work out between her and Felix.
Have you met Charlotte to come to the conclusion. I'm guessing you are just basing that statement on what you think because to conclude Charloote is intelligent you would have had to have met her. Apart from the occasional official public appreance she has not had to publicly speak so we can't tell whether she is smart or. I'm not trying to put down Charlotte or anything-I think she is dreop dead gorgeus. And the statemnt about "most" actore not being smart is a bit unfair. I hope you are not including Princess Grace of Monaco in that majority
Old 03-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Is that really suppost to be a picture of Charlotte he's holding up? It looks nothing like her at all!!! If thats really her they have must have drawn another Charlotte, that Charlotte in that photo is ugly! But Charlotte Casiraghi is Beautiful!!! She's drop dead gorgeous!!! So thats not her!!!

No. No sorry if you though that. I found this picture on his website.(Gael garcia Bernal) I really don´t know who that Charlotte drawing is. But I found it funny to see that drawing and the name `Charlottte` cause I read some people link him with Charlotte, that all.:o

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl/
Old 03-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Nobility

how about my dream guy Louis Garrel, he's a french actor and his father is a famous director. i think louis is 22. oh and he studied at the Sorbonne

source (yahoo) images
Old 03-22-2006, 07:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
how about my dream guy Louis Garrel, he's french and his father is a famous director. i think he's 22.
Yeah he's hot! I saw him in the Dreamers! It was a really weird movie and no matter how many times I see it... I still don't get it!
Old 03-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Nobility

i watched that movie over the weekend like 5 times, he's so hot in it.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Courtier

Ok how about one of the Gotti Boys! I know that Charlotte might not want to even associate herself with them because of their family but she would look good with one of them! But not John because he's mine!

1. John
2. John
3. Frankie
4. Carmine (this isn't the best pic of Carmine but thats all I can find right now!)
Old 03-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Courtier

oh I forgot to mention that Frankie is a bit too young for her but he's hot anyway
Old 03-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Nobility

i know this sounds strange but when i watched john on the show he reminded me of andrea every time, i think it's in the eyes or something, don't u think so? or is it just me
Old 03-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i know this sounds strange but when i watched john on the show he reminded me of andrea every time, i think it's in the eyes or somethink, don't u think so? or is it just me
Maybe sometimes but not really, well for me anyway.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I think he looks very cute....and saying that someone is ugly seems really nasty to me. :( The body he has is a very avarage body...at least there is something more to his body than just skin and bones ...!
You are right Michelle, my sincere apologies, ugly is a very hateful nasty word, mean word. I was very stupid and imature and mean,wrong,untrue for what I said. Yes he is attractive.:) I just said that because I was so bored but extremley mean hateful wrong, and I'am the one who is ugly and nasty, very imature, grosss :( for saying that about him. He is none of those things. His body is not gross at all its nice and toned firm and masculine.:) He also looks very cool with that punkrock hairstyle, it makes him hip, young.