Find a Partner for Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horseygal said:
Stupid thread - and, why always actors?! Charlotte is perfectly happy with Felix, and she's intellectual - actors (most) ARE NOT!!! I'm quite certain she can do better, should things not work out between her and Felix.

Have you met Charlotte to come to the conclusion. I'm guessing you are just basing that statement on what you think because to conclude Charloote is intelligent you would have had to have met her. Apart from the occasional official public appreance she has not had to publicly speak so we can't tell whether she is smart or. I'm not trying to put down Charlotte or anything-I think she is dreop dead gorgeus. And the statemnt about "most" actore not being smart is a bit unfair. I hope you are not including Princess Grace of Monaco in that majority:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

De La Cruza said:
Is that really suppost to be a picture of Charlotte he's holding up? It looks nothing like her at all!!! If thats really her they have must have drawn another Charlotte, that Charlotte in that photo is ugly! But Charlotte Casiraghi is Beautiful!!! She's drop dead gorgeous!!! So thats not her!!!

No. No sorry if you though that. I found this picture on his website.(Gael garcia Bernal) I really don´t know who that Charlotte drawing is. But I found it funny to see that drawing and the name `Charlottte` cause I read some people link him with Charlotte, that all.:eek:

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl/

how about my dream guy Louis Garrel, he's a french actor and his father is a famous director. i think louis is 22. oh and he studied at the Sorbonne

source (yahoo) images

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
how about my dream guy Louis Garrel, he's french and his father is a famous director. i think he's 22.
Yeah he's hot! I saw him in the Dreamers! It was a really weird movie and no matter how many times I see it... I still don't get it!

i watched that movie over the weekend like 5 times, he's so hot in it.

Ok how about one of the Gotti Boys! I know that Charlotte might not want to even associate herself with them because of their family but she would look good with one of them! But not John because he's mine!:D

1. John
2. John
3. Frankie
4. Carmine (this isn't the best pic of Carmine but thats all I can find right now!)
s1tfmx.jpg
s1tfua.jpg
s1tj78.jpg
s1tc8m.jpg

Last edited:
oh I forgot to mention that Frankie is a bit too young for her but he's hot anyway

i know this sounds strange but when i watched john on the show he reminded me of andrea every time, i think it's in the eyes or something, don't u think so? or is it just me

louisgarrel said:
i know this sounds strange but when i watched john on the show he reminded me of andrea every time, i think it's in the eyes or somethink, don't u think so? or is it just me
Maybe sometimes but not really, well for me anyway.

michelle said:
I think he looks very cute....and saying that someone is ugly seems really nasty to me. :( The body he has is a very avarage body...at least there is something more to his body than just skin and bones ...!
You are right Michelle, my sincere apologies, ugly is a very hateful nasty word, mean word. I was very stupid and imature and mean,wrong,untrue for what I said. Yes he is attractive.:) I just said that because I was so bored but extremley mean hateful wrong, and I'am the one who is ugly and nasty, very imature, grosss:eek: :( for saying that about him. He is none of those things. His body is not gross at all its nice and toned firm and masculine.:) He also looks very cool with that punkrock hairstyle, it makes him hip, young.:cool: :cool: ;)

Hey I wasn't trying to be sarcastic I was apologizing to michelle, that message was strictly for michelle to read and to reply to only!!!

De La Cruza said:
You are right Michelle, my sincere apologies, ugly is a very hateful nasty word, mean word. I was very stupid and imature and mean,wrong,untrue for what I said. Yes he is attractive.:) I just said that because I was so bored but extremley mean hateful wrong, and I'am the one who is ugly and nasty, very imature, grosss:eek: :( for saying that about him. He is none of those things. His body is not gross at all its nice and toned firm and masculine.:) He also looks very cool with that punkrock hairstyle, it makes him hip, young.:cool: :cool: ;)
You vcan stick to your opinion that he isn't beautiful if you like :)Not everyone has to think he's attractive ;)...but it's right that saying he's ugly is harsh.... thanks for your reply...:)

No way to Chad Michael Murray, he's a sleazy jerk!:eek: Her & Paul Walker would be super hot!!. Of the royals I think she'd be hot w/ Harry or Albert.

No she would look good with Prince Amedeo of Belgium.

I like Pierre Casiraghi and Prince Amedo of Belgium. Now but Charlottes already in a realtionship. Lets just leave her with Felix for now.

De La Cruza said:
I like Pierre Casiraghi and Prince Amedo of Belgium. Now but Charlottes already in a realtionship. Lets just leave her with Felix for now.
yes but thats no fun!

I think she would make a nice couple with Albert von Thurn und Taxis. I saw a picture of them together a few years ago and they looked great :)

Harry and Charlotte!!! I'm all for that match!

Guillaume and Charlotte! Let's give her a throne, you guys.
Who wouldn't want to see her in galas, state visits and official functions? Among other things she could do for Luxembourg, she could also bring out Guillaume's inner beach bum and help him get a tan. :rolleyes::D:D:D

Guillaume and Charlotte! Let's give her a throne, you guys.
Who wouldn't want to see her in galas, state visits and official functions? Among other things she could do for Luxembourg, she could also bring out Guillaume's inner beach bum and help him get a tan. :rolleyes::D:D:D

ROFL! How about Charlotte and Guillaume's younger brother, Felix? :D

A while back, Felix used to be really good looking (no offense to the fans!) and better suited for Charlotte, physically. But these days, looks-wise, he and Guillaume seem interchangeable. Now in that case, I think she should go for the heir! :D

Okay. . . but Guillaume isn't that tall. . . just as long as he is taller than Charlotte!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom