The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-16-2005, 09:36 AM
Courtier

hey thanks casiraghitrio! anyhow i think if william weren't the famous heir to the british throne, and he and char met in school or at a party, i think he and charlotte would have a chance because he seems like her type and vice versa (there's a bit of felix in wills, i think). and well char is smart and beautiful which makes her most guys' type. i also think char would have liked amedeo, he also has that felix quality in him. as hot as char would look with gael, diego, ian and lots of gorgeous footballers, i don't think they're her type though. SAD!

Old 11-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
Didn't Gael play a transvestite in Almodovars 'La Mala Education'?
Yes, he did. by the way he really looked like a woman :p

Old 11-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Courtier

How about Chad Michael Murray!!!!! He was recently in the most stupid movie I've seen this year!! "House of Wax," which also starred Paris Hilton.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:26 PM
Courtier

Or how about Tom Welling! He was in the second most stupid movie I've seen this year!!! "The Fog." In this picture he's with hilary Duff. This is from the first "Cheaper by the Dozen"
Old 11-16-2005, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
hey thanks casiraghitrio! anyhow i think if william weren't the famous heir to the british throne, and he and char met in school or at a party, i think he and charlotte would have a chance because he seems like her type and vice versa (there's a bit of felix in wills, i think). and well char is smart and beautiful which makes her most guys' type. i also think char would have liked amedeo, he also has that felix quality in him. as hot as char would look with gael, diego, ian and lots of gorgeous footballers, i don't think they're her type though. SAD!
Yeah, that's all very true and interesting. I never thought about comparing Wills and Felix and Amedeo, but you're right. They are very much alike. Tall, dark hair, fair skin, somewhat lanky. that David Alexis guy might be her type of guy too, if he was a bit younger. I know Dave is quite a few years older.
I think he was 22,21 when she was 15,16 (2002). Felix and Wills obviously share a head for academic pursuits, assuming Felix is in the hypokhagne course that Char is in. I don't know about Amedeo. I think he chose the army over university like Harry, but he did go to that Sevenoaks school which, I think, is supposed to be pretty hard to get into, even for a prince.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:05 AM
Courtier

How about Kevin Zegers. He recently starred in "TransAmerica"
Old 11-17-2005, 02:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
how about this guy? gael's bestfriend who is as socially conscious as him, and also talented and low-key and smart oh and very hot!
What is his name? He kinda looks familiar. What has he starred in?
Old 11-17-2005, 04:59 AM
Courtier

Diego Luna's his name. He co-starred with Gael in Y Tu Mama Tambien as Tenoch. He also stars in Havana Nights, Nicotina, Criminal and was supposed to play the main role in the movie Goal! but somehow didn't. Don't know why...maybe it would have been a better movie with him in it because he's such a good actor.

Casiraghitrio, i think that David Alexis guy would have been her type too! He sure is mine, hehe.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Diego Luna's his name. He co-starred with Gael in Y Tu Mama Tambien as Tenoch. He also stars in Havana Nights, Nicotina, Criminal and was supposed to play the main role in the movie Goal! but somehow didn't. Don't know why...maybe it would have been a better movie with him in it because he's such a good actor.

Casiraghitrio, i think that David Alexis guy would have been her type too! He sure is mine, hehe.
hehe, Dave is ok, I guess. :p I have wondered if he and Felix are related somehow. They look like they could pass for cousins. But about Wills again, I think you were right about Char being William's type as well as him being hers. However, Char might be annoyed that Wills is going to look like Prince Edward in a few more years! (the hair!):p
Old 11-17-2005, 05:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Char might be annoyed that Wills is going to look like Prince Edward in a few more years! (the hair!):p
LOL, thats great, and I hate to say it, but completely true!!!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 02:34 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
omg! i had no idea they were going to be that big...sorry if i ruined this thread somehow. but i can't edit the post because there's something wrong with the PC..cookies problems among other things. sorry guys.

btw, those pics were sent by Dennism (thanks again).
You're welcome. :)
Old 11-24-2005, 02:02 PM

Some of these guys are really cute, but i really don't see them with Charlotte. I picture her with a guy with dark hair, beautiful eyes, and intelligent looking (but not geeky). Some of these men do fit that category, especially that one with the striking blue eyes.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden
Some of these guys are really cute, but i really don't see them with Charlotte. I picture her with a guy with dark hair, beautiful eyes, and intelligent looking (but not geeky). Some of these men do fit that category, especially that one with the striking blue eyes.
Who? There are a lot of guys here with striking blue eyes. I was wondering if you can be more specific.
Old 11-27-2005, 08:24 AM
Nobility

i don´t understand this thread.charlotte has a partner!
Old 11-27-2005, 11:55 AM
Royal Highness

... or when Charlotte meets Tama's loverboy Mat:

(iceflower's col.)

Just hypotheticly they'd be a nice couple but I think that's a bad idea. It would create a real mess in the family :( And we wouldn't want that , would we?! So leave Mat to auntie Steph !!!!!
Old 11-27-2005, 01:20 PM
Nobility

he has a big belly
Old 11-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
he has a big belly
Ohhhh my god
Old 11-27-2005, 04:50 PM
Aristocracy

johnny knoxville

i think she would look good with american actor johnny knoxville. he is so hot.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Courtier

Ok so i was watching Prison Break for the first time and this guy just kinda popped out at me! I think he would look great with Charlotte! His name is Wentworth Miller or something like that
Old 03-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Serene Highness

Stupid thread - and, why always actors?! Charlotte is perfectly happy with Felix, and she's intellectual - actors (most) ARE NOT!!! I'm quite certain she can do better, should things not work out between her and Felix.