Find a Partner for Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I found a better pic of Hayden Christensen. I think in this pic many of you will agree that he doesn't look like a girl or Charlotte
16_Hayden_Christensen.jpg

I vote for Monaco70's!

As he already send his canditature in.
Here's Sebastian:

fa4xas.jpg

(private)

skater dude

how about char and tony hawk? she needs a cool skater dude.

hsieh said:
how about char and tony hawk? she needs a cool skater dude.
Well, I think Tony Hawk is kinda old for Charlotte but I completely agree she does needs a cool skater dude, but who? :) :confused: ;)

Gael Garcia?? uuh, he so hot, but he is shorter than she, I think...what about Jared Leto?
99889700_1122394445.gif
magicbus.com

so what

Platano said:
Gael Garcia?? uuh, he so hot, but he is shorter than she, I think...what about Jared Leto?
99889700_1122394445.gif
magicbus.com
so what he's shorter than her? the hottest guy i've ever seen is shorter than me.

Hilal, I second you with Prince Albrecht of Thurn und Taxis. I am sure Gloria and Caroline both would be pleased and so would the press as both their familybackgrounds give enough cause for scandals.

Marengo said:
Hilal, I second you with Prince Albrecht of Thurn und Taxis. I am sure Gloria and Caroline both would be pleased and so would the press as both their familybackgrounds give enough cause for scandals.

Albert von Thurn und Taxis and Harry of Wales are both good royal suggestions, but as far as a Prince for Char, I have to favor Amedeo of Belgium. He has such a sweet face and I can just imagine him and Charlotte looking so cute, holding hands.
:)

What about those two?

Swiss football player David Degen:

fbf9qd.jpg

...or player of AS Monaco FC, Sébastien Squillaci:

fbf9t5.jpg

(FC Basel, ASM FC)

Almost anyone is ok, but Jared Leto???? Nooooo, Jared Leto does not deserve Charlotte! Not today, not yesterday, not ever! :eek:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Almost anyone is ok, but Jared Leto???? Nooooo, Jared Leto does not deserve Charlotte! Not today, not yesterday, not ever! :eek:
Why?:confused:

moby said:
nooo...GGB is mine.. sorry char... :D

I think you are wrong...Gael is mine:cool:

BTW he`s short but just as Char is, and any way i don`t care about it:)

Also, what is wrongwith Jared Leto???:confused:

Ok, I have to say that I hate that picture of Gael Garcia Bernal, but I found a better pic!!! I think that picture better illustrates his HOTNESS
torontoportraitv.jpg

Well, everyone has their opinion. About Jared Leto, my opinion is that he is not worthy of Charlotte. But obviously you guys like him, so enuff said. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Well, everyone has their opinion. About Jared Leto, my opinion is that he is not worthy of Charlotte. But obviously you guys like him, so enuff said. :)

Hey, i asked you what´s wrong about him couse i don´t know him, i think he´s an actor, so i wanted to know why he isn´t worthy for Char. I was wondering if he did some bads things:)

That pic of Gael isn´t the best (so shorter hair doesn´t look well in him) but he is hot.:D

I like the pic of Gael too. Gael would look hot with Char, no doubt. He was hot with Mia Maestro in The Motorcycle Diaries. :D

I have another "manip". The original pic was a Getty pic of Char and Felix. I maniped Felix to be Colin Egglesfield, an actor on the US "soap" 'All my Children.' He plays the part of Josh Madden, for those who know AMC. The manip is all right, except I wish I could've matched the skintones better, but it's the best I could do, sadly.

How about Raoul Bova!!!:D He was in "Under the Tuscan Sun"
021001011548.jpg

how about this guy? gael's bestfriend who is as socially conscious as him, and also talented and low-key and smart oh and very hot!

fpccww.jpg

diego_luna02_jpg.jpg

and then there's Gael Bernal. seriously, it wouldn't hurt for char to hook up with one of them...and then i'll have whoever she'll toss aside! :D :D :D

gael050fn.jpg

gael100de.jpg

**photos from google and own collection**

Those last two photos are really big!!! And Really HOT!!!:D

How about James Franco! He's going to be in that new film call "Annapolis." I don't have a really good picture of him yet but when I do I'll post it.

omg! i had no idea they were going to be that big...sorry if i ruined this thread somehow. but i can't edit the post because there's something wrong with the PC..cookies problems among other things. sorry guys.

btw, those pics were sent by Dennism (thanks again).

Gael and Ian are both fantastic suggestions. Wow.......... omg, Ian and Char would be so hot together. Gael would look so sexy next to her too. Moby, I loved your pics of Gael so much, I saved them and reduced the size a bit to something more manageable. here you go.......

Didn't Gael play a transvestite in Almodovars 'La Mala Education'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom