Engagement of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo; 2 July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am surprised the mods have had no issues with this speculation, which is pretty much what it is. ive seen the mods being very critical about speculations of other royals. so, i fail to understand the reason the same standard has not been applied to an unconfirmed rumour from a magazine.

just my two cents.

Probably because announcements from other royal families come with official notice. Whereas we don't know of this engagement would be announced. Andrea does not have a title and is only related to the Princely family.

While they may not make an official announcement about the engagement of a non-princely members of the family I imagine Caroline would issue a denial if it were untrue. Andrea is a commoner/private citizen so no need for anything official.
Even in Rainiers day did they ever make announcements about Antoinette and her non-princely family?

Congratulations to the couple if it's true! I can see it being true since Andrea is not titled and is a private citizen, the family may have made the decision to keep the engagement and wedding private and not an official matter.

Today, July 4, it has become official, the Princely Palace has released a short statement of Princess Caroline:

J'ai la joie de vous annoncer les fiançailles de mon fils, Andrea Casiraghi, avec Mademoiselle Tatiana Santo Domingo. S.A.R. la Princesse de Hanovre

"I am happy to announce the engagement of my son, Andrea Casiraghi, with Miss Tatiana Santo Domingo. HRH Princess of Hanover"

** nicematin.com ** purepeople **

Congratulations to them!!! That's a wonderful news!

Congratulations! I am very happy for them!

Tatiana Casiraghi, this sounds great, sounds fluid.

Congratulations for the couple and all the family!

He is not a prince so the palace's site didn't announce anything. The confirmation comes from NiceMatin by princess Caroline. :flowers:

I find it a little bit strange, that CP Caroline give this statement via NiceMatin... we all know, how CP Caroline about media thinks. It will be more better, if the Palace write this, he is also member of this family (and her mother is on the official page, so I don't understand why can't she write this news there...?) So are you really sure, that this is true? I am not... :whistling:

http://www.palais.mc/monaco/palais-...h.-the-princess-of-hanover/news/news.381.html

Now it has been reported on all the French information media.

As always we won't speculate about possible pregnancies - speculative posts have been removed!

Wonderfull news!
I can see them in a wedding in Saint-Rémy or in South-America in the boho chic style like the Missoni wedding or that of Josephine de la Baume.

Her name is what ever she wants it to be, she could change her last name to De Rossi. It's would make no difference to her identity. If she wants to take the Casiraghi name so be it

I'm so happy for them! I love Andrea and Tatiana together. Can't wait for the wedding.

Hope we can see her engagement ring soon.

It sounds humiliating and sexist.
Her name is Santo Domingo. I can't think of a single sane reason why she should forfeit her identity.

Well her public identity for the last 7 years has been as Andrea's grilfriend so I can see no good reason why she would not finally become Tatiana Casiraghi. Why not go from using her fathers surname to using her husbands and presumably any future childrens surname.

Tatiana has a brother and also an Uncle that she is close to.

Wow, so it's or it isn't official?
Well, i guess if Monaco Matin said so...but, then again i'm not so sure...

I don't want to get excited over nothing, LOL

Once again, my congrats to the couple now that the engagement is official.

It's official. Monaco has a good relationship with Nice Matin. They aren't going to fabricate quotes from PC. The editor of Italian Vogue also is good friends with the Casiraghis. The editor and Andrea were both at Margarite Missoni's wedding. Andrea probably announced it that week to his friends.

It's official. Monaco has a good relationship with Nice Matin. They aren't going to fabricate quotes from PC. The editor of Italian Vogue also is good friends with the Casiraghis. The editor and Andrea were both at Margarite Missoni's wedding. Andrea probably announced it that week to his friends.
Then it makes sense.
Well, congratulations to the couple! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom