The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
I just saw these pictures of the wedding of Spanish soccer player Iniesta.
Andrés Iniesta y Anna Ortiz se dan el 'sí, quiero' en una idílica boda celebrada a orillas del mar - Foto 1
I could totally see this style on Andrea and Tatiana.
I hope not. The woman looks like an extra in The Great Gatsby.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Courtier

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY YOUNG COUPLE!

Lol and about time. Seriously, I've been waiting & waiting for these two to get married, and now alas they're finally going to. :) Perfect. An added bonus is that each met their soulmate early on, whilst still teenagers.

Also, CONGRATS to Princess Caroline on her eldest getting married. My how time flies, I recall like yesterday when PC was Andrea's age. *sigh* And one day she'll be a grandmother as well; makes me feel old, but that's life. C'est la vie. (:^)

Final note, I hope the lovely Tatiana continues her gorgeous Pre-Raphaelite style with her wedding. Such a natural beauty; reminds me of this: waterhouse.jpg (image)

Old 07-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

As already stated on a previous page of this thread: we won't speculate about any possible pregnancies!
Speculative posts have once more been removed and further posts will be deleted without notice!
Old 07-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
I just saw these pictures of the wedding of Spanish soccer player Iniesta.
Andrés Iniesta y Anna Ortiz se dan el 'sí, quiero' en una idílica boda celebrada a orillas del mar - Foto 1
I could totally see this style on Andrea and Tatiana.
/

Definitely, I love the look on Iniesta's bride. Though Tatiana's a lot curvier than she is, so she might need a bit more structure in the bodice. The cap and veil would look lovely on her.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Serene Highness

This week in PDV

Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture
Old 07-13-2012, 05:35 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by selket View Post
Definitely, I love the look on Iniesta's bride. Though Tatiana's a lot curvier than she is, so she might need a bit more structure in the bodice. The cap and veil would look lovely on her.
I think that such a cap and veil would also very much suite her personal style. But I still hope that she will choose to wear a tiara. Though I don't know if that is really likely.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Serene Highness

Did a Grimaldi bride ever wear a tiara? As far as I can remember, Grace didn't, Caroline didn't, Stephanie didn't and Charlene wore a brooch, but it's certainly not a tiara.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Caroline at least wore a tiara at her pre-wedding.
Stephanie never wears anything on her head, not even hats.
Charlene wore two different diamond ornaments. The floral jewel she wore comes as a very versatile and big peace, so that I wouldn't exactly call it a brooch. Though I'm not sure what to call it. And then there was the diamond aigrette she wore for the reception.
So I think that there is a small chance that Tatiana will wear a tiara.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Heir Apparent

I would bet on the whole affair being small and private and no tiaras.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Commoner

Charlene didn't wear a tiara for her wedding?
I've seen a video footage on youtube on Ban Cleef and Arpels' new tiara created for the new princess of Monaco.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jia View Post
Charlene didn't wear a tiara for her wedding?
I've seen a video footage on youtube on Ban Cleef and Arpels' new tiara created for the new princess of Monaco.

Albert gave Charlene 2 tiaras as wedding gifts, the diamond Foam tiara and the Van Cleef and Arpels diamond and sapphire Ocean tiara. You can find clips of both on YouTube. She did not wear either of them during her wedding ceremony. At her religious ceremony she wore an en tremblant diamond floral broach which held her veil in place. It was reportedly loaned to her by Princess Caroline.
At the wedding reception in tbe evening she wore the diamond Foam tiara. She has only worn the Ocean tiara as a necklace so far.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

During Andrea’s flaming youth, I had often wondered whether Tatiana acted as a good or bad influence, given the number of pictures where he appeared compromised next to a cool as a cucumber Tatiana.
In the past few months, Andrea has appeared healthy, intelligent, and caring, making direct and confident eye contact with the camera, while Tatiana has also matured. The slouchy, aggressive poses are gone and they now radiate luminous serenity.
I agree that Tatiana would look good with a cap and veil, a la Anna Ortiz, but whatever she wears, she will be a bride to remember.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
I would bet on the whole affair being small and private and no tiaras.

Yes, I think that you are right. Both Andrea and Tatiana are not publicity hounds and have tried to keep their private lives away from the press. Andrea has given maybe two interviews? And Tatiana has given one that I know of. I would not be suprised if the wedding was not held in Monaco. The civil wedding for Caroline and Stephano was held in the Palace and they did not have a church wedding. Perhaps a civil wedding where his parents married and a private church wedding far far away from the crowds and paparazzi.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Serene Highness

A contribution from Paris Match
Mariage à l'horizon 2013 - Andrea et Tatiana. Fiançailles à Monaco - ParisMatch.com

Andrea et Tatiana. Fiançailles à Monaco
Old 07-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Not so beautiful a picture, IMHO.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:06 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

According to Swedish svenskdam.se the engagement party took place at a villa in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat at the weekend.

Andrea, Tatiana and Princess Alexandra arrived by boat, Caroline and Charlotte by car:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** svenskdam.se: Förlovningsparty vid Medelhavet ** translation **

And here's a large gallery, including a pic that could show the engagement ring

** zimbio gallery: Andrea Casiraghi And Tatiana Santo Domingo Celebrate Their Engagment **
Old 07-16-2012, 05:18 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well nobody could have said it would be anything but a whopper. Looks almost like a 1920's themed party, or it might just be me. Amused by the man in the fez though.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Well nobody could have said it would be anything but a whopper. Looks almost like a 1920's themed party, or it might just be me. Amused by the man in the fez though.

I totally agree. Looking at the pictures, one has somehow the impression of having landed in the Great Gatsby... By the way, what's that weird thing P. Alex has on her head ???
Old 07-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I went through the pics quite fast, and I did not see neither Pcs Caroline, nor Charlotte-Pierre-Beatrice...
Old 07-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

CONGRATULATIONS to them - FINALLY!!! I'm soooo excited for them!!!