Engagement of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo; 2 July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm happy that they are officially going to get married, better late than never.

And I feel for Princess Caroline, you can only do so much, then it's up to one's children to walk on their own.

According to this article, Tatiana ordered three outfits by Karl Lagerfeld. The civil ceremony will take place in the morning and there will be a brunch by chef Alain Ducasse in the garden of the palace. And later in the evening they will have a dinner.

So the day after tomorrow their civil wedding takes place?

It seems so... The religious wedding is to take place in January in Switzerland. (Possilbly in Gstaad).

It would have been a perfect day if Stefano could have been there too.
However I am certain he is looking down and sending his blessings.I hope I articulate everybody's sentiments in saying that best wishes are with this lovely couple as they enter married life.Amen!

Lovely photo. I am surprised not to see Beatrice Borromeo..she has been part of that crowd for years now.

2 errors ( Monaco royal, prince Andrea) in one title! Even for a tabloid this is a record IMO!

Tatiana looks good at her hen party, kind of mermaid look.
Funny how Charlotte is trying to sit elegantly with her big belly.
Too bad Beatrice wasn' there.

I hope they have a lovely wedding today and I hope we get to see some glimpses of it.

Casiraghi Trio posted a better view of Tatiana's engagement ring on pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/pin/368802656956139488/

Last edited:
Tatiana looks lovely in that photo, and I love it that Daphne is there to share in all the fun!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom