Engagement of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo; 2 July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is an expression that is quite old fashioned and is now used in a comical way - I'm sure no offence was intended.

I wonder, if not this phrase but 'tie the knot' had been used, if people had imagined an actual knot :)

I wonder, if not this phrase but 'tie the knot' had been used, if people had imagined an actual knot :)

"tie the knot" does not refer to any sexe particurarly.
But "make her an honest woman" refer to the old women's virginity issue and is sexe discriminatory. There is no expression saying that Andrea will become an honest man when he marries.!
This is the reason of our reactlon, at least mine.

Does anyone know whether Tatiana and Andrea are getting married? If so, when is that? :flowers:

They are officially engaged. I dont believe any dates have been announced for either the legal civil wedding or a Catholic wedding.

They are officially engaged. I dont believe any dates have been announced for either the legal civil wedding or a Catholic wedding.

hmm during summer maybe? and will there be an official ceremony like that of prince albert and charlene's? like a big celebration in monaco?

hmm during summer maybe? and will there be an official ceremony like that of prince albert and charlene's? like a big celebration in monaco?

I dont know when or where they will marry, but rather doubt it would be a big affair. It certainly would not be a state occassion like that of the Sovereign Prince.

I'd imagine it would be a family wedding rather than a large lavish one like the Princely Wedding of 2011.

According to Paris Match, Andrea and Tatiana will marry on August 31st in Monaco
Exclusif*. Un mariage à Monaco le 31 août - Paris Match

Hurray!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I so would love to see them getting married in a nice, simple and discret ceremony like the one that jhoined P. Caroline and Stefano... And i so wish them be as happy as they were... And i so hope us to have a couple of lovely photos to talk about here on the TRF!!!

OH LOVE IS IN THE AIR... :twohearts: :twohearts: :twohearts:

I really hope Gad will be present as well.

I hope we get some pics even if the affair will be private, lol

As I'm going to be in Monaco on that day, I was wondering if there is any likelihood of catching a sight of the family at some point. I guess it is most likely that everything will take place inside the Palace, but I wondered if there might be a chance of seeing the family arriving. Is it possible to find out the time of the wedding?

Contact the Monaco embassy in London. When PC got married she and her spouses went out on the palace balcony after the civil ceremony. However;, during PA's wedding Monacoville was off limits, except for the citizens.

Thank you for this - I will get in touch. I'm not too optimistic as I'm sure when the Grimaldis say it's a private wedding they mean just that.

I remember the time Princess Caroline married Ernst, her children were pap'd getting into the Palace and there were some tourist roaming around the square.

Would love to see the wedding dress. Is it going to be in Monaco? An article that I read said that the palace confirmed the wedding today, Aug. 6.;)

Would love to see the wedding dress. Is it going to be in Monaco? An article that I read said that the palace confirmed the wedding today, Aug. 6.;)

Yes, according to Hola the wedding will indeed take place on this 31st August, although nothing is yet known about the kind of ceremony it will be or where it will take place... Anyway, we have a party in sight, nice outfits to discuss here on the TRF... It's so exciting... :flowers:
Confirmado: la gran boda real del verano será el 31 de agosto en Mónaco

http://Confirmado: la gran boda real del verano será el 31 de agosto en Mónaco

:monacoflag: :twohearts: :monacoflag:

"The wedding will occur on Aug. 31," a spokesperson for Monaco's Pink Palace tells PEOPLE. "It will be a private ceremony."

Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana Santo Domingo to Wed Aug. 31 : People.com

By private I take it to mean limited photos if any as it was when Caroline married Stefano Casiraghi and Prince Ernst.

They are planning a party in Gstaad (Switzerland) to celebrate their marriage in January.

Exciting news,I'm sure more will be revealed over the next week or two.

I wonder if they are planning only the civil marriage for the 31st, or a church ceremony as well? Do we know were the ceremony will take place? The information is so sparse, that I doubt that we will see many pictures

I wonder if they are planning only the civil marriage for the 31st, or a church ceremony as well? Do we know were the ceremony will take place? The information is so sparse, that I doubt that we will see many pictures

I don't think there's been an official announcement yet from the Palace,so the details as yet are sketchy.

Do they need to have a religious ceremony for Sacha to be legitimised with regards to the throne or is a civil ceremony sufficient?

Do they need to have a religious ceremony for Sacha to be legitimised with regards to the throne or is a civil ceremony sufficient?

Just a civil marriage ceremony since it is the only legal ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom