Current press reports: Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
German TV said that she is from Persia and also married :nonono:.
I dont find her atractive, too. And I think it would be better if she wears a swimsuit than a bikini. The pictures are embarrassing.

A swimsuit? In year 2010? What is this, the 80's?

So, because a woman is not young and fit and hot, she has to hide her body in summertime, on the beach??!! You can't sunbathe or take a swim without a sticky damp cloth over your stomac because you have some fat on your body?
It is your statement which is embarrasing and shameful, not her body.

Also, what is all this criticism about the lady not being young or pretty? Neither is Ernst? Would you prefer him to have left caroline for some 25 year old model? Becaus with all his wealth he could easily buy a spectacular bimbo to have fun with. But no, he chose a mature lady who is probably interesting and intelligent .
Actually his choice it speaks quite well of him.

Pics from magazine Gente, via Tgcom
Tgcom

and via Dagospia
PIC
PIC
PIC

The "unknown" woman is said to be either South American or South African.

A swimsuit? In year 2010? What is this, the 80's?

So, because a woman is not young and fit and hot, she has to hide her body in summertime, on the beach??!! You can't sunbathe or take a swim without a sticky damp cloth over your stomac because you have some fat on your body?
It is your statement which is embarrasing and shameful, not her body.

I think we are facing the very old discussion between wearing something flattering and wearing something make you feel comfortable. The mustrious girlfriend choose to feel free. but I think ther is no answer to this, each person makes its own choices!

Also, what is all this criticism about the lady not being young or pretty? Neither is Ernst? Would you prefer him to have left caroline for some 25 year old model? Becaus with all his wealth he could easily buy a spectacular bimbo to have fun with. But no, he chose a mature lady who is probably interesting and intelligent .
Actually his choice it speaks quite well of him.

Personnally, I wrote this comment but not as a critisism, as a concern (for EA & Caro wedding). Considering that this person is not a 20 years old "bomb" it makes this story appear quite serious!

The portuguese magazine VIP publised today a set of photographs of P. Ernst and "the other woman", and... OH MY GOD! :eek::eek::eek: (..) What's P. Ernst thinking about??? :confused: :confused::confused: She lacks class, she lacks style... Next to her P. Caroline is ( still ) a beauty. :princess3: I know P. Ernst is no Prince Charming, but still, what a downgrade!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, what is all this criticism about the lady not being young or pretty? Neither is Ernst? Would you prefer him to have left caroline for some 25 year old model?
I agree with you. I was also surprised by the comments about that woman physical appearance and age, considering Caroline isn't a spring chicken either, and has plenty of flaws herself.
I can't judge her face in these low quality pictures but her body seems fine to me, rather on the well-preserved side for a woman of a certain age. Considering what the average woman on the beach looks like, she has nothing to be ashamed of.

Her bikini could be of a more flattering cut however, it looks at least one size too small.

The portuguese magazine VIP publised today a set of photographs of P. Ernst and "the other woman", and... OH MY GOD! :eek::eek::eek:

Can you post the link?

Are these pics different that those we already have??

Thanks

He is publicly cavorting with a woman who is not his wife (from whom he still isn't "officially" separated). I can't see how that would reflect well on him.

He's been separated from caroline for ages and we don't even know who is the culprit is there is one.
He has to stay a monk just because the Monaco palace has not made an official anouncement about it?

Her bikini could be of a more flattering cut however, it looks at least one size too small.
Haha.. you are right.. it is not flattering at all :whistling:

Hello

Can someone translate this article?? I think it is talking aboout EA trial

Prinzessin Caroline: Vor Gericht für Ernst August - BUNTE

We can't offer a full translation here as to copyright reasons,
try for examply the google translator, the translations there
work quite well ;)
Basically the article says that Caroline will be in court on
Wednesday, that she had asked for security and a save
distance to the press representatives. In addition to that it
says that she had already been present at a non-public hearing
in 2008 and that the first hearing in October had been cancelled
as to her travels abroad - so mainly facts we already knew..

We can't offer a full translation here as to copyright reasons,
try for examply the google translator, the translations there
work quite well ;)
Basically the article says that Caroline will be in court on
Wednesday, that she had asked for security and a save
distance to the press representatives. In addition to that it
says that she had already been present at a non-public hearing
in 2008 and that the first hearing in October had been cancelled
as to her travels abroad - so mainly facts we already knew..

Thanks a lot

Tgcom

and via Dagospia
PIC
PIC
PIC

this is another link to photos. we also have the same photos in our New Idea magazine here in Sydney Australia. Who cares who she is? and at last we can say that they are indeed separated - right? he spent Christmas apparently in Phuket which is in Thailand, north of Australia.
forwhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1241265/Princess-Caroline-Monaco-split-husband-pictured-woman.htmlard

According to "TG2-Costume e società", the mistery lady was heard speaking with a South American accent. Ironically Philippe Junot was also caught in the company of a South American lady: Gianina Facio, which led the couple to a quick divorce.

According to "TG2-Costume e società", the mistery lady was heard speaking with a South American accent. Ironically Philippe Junot was also caught in the company of a South American lady: Gianina Facio, which led the couple to a quick divorce.

I remember, Philippe Junot was cought with a South American exotical beauty!

This Lady is neither young nor beautiful, but this is EA choice

:previous:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :previous:

For Princess Caroline's own good, I hope she will ask a divorce, a quick divorce, in Monaco style (Junot, Ducruet).

Do you really think Princess Caroline will testify on Ernst´s behalf?? If I were her ,I would be a witness , but a witness for the prosecution ,je , je ...:D. Great woman she is . She doesn´t deserve suffering again .

Well, this is way off topic but foursox is actually right, Thailand is to the (slight) north-west of Australia, separated by Indonesia and Malaysia, and it takes 8 to 12 hours to fly from Sydney to Phuket. I suppose since foursox is from Australia she was simply orientating to her location, though I couldn't speak for her...

Anyway, back on topic. I'm not sure I actually care who the other woman is. Maybe it's just my gossipy nature but I'm far more interested in the "scandal" at large. I'm not sure knowing this woman's name or nationality, who she is, what she does etc. would make much difference to the whole situation (unless, of course, she was somebody very close to Caroline, which I sincerely doubt as we surely would have seen photos of her before and someone here or elsewhere with hawk eyes and a photographic memory would have recognised her). I do hope the media stay away from the court (is it in Hildesheim? I can't recall exactly) when Caroline testifies. This "situation" is probably stressful enough for her without the added pressure of the paparazzi. :sad:

From my side I think that Caroline will testify. She might be sad now, but do not forge that EA has been her husband for almost 11 years, and he is her daughter's father. She would like her daughter's life to be condamned!

And who knows.... maybe the couple has splitted with common decision and she does not care about EA's "affair"

:previous: That is exactly what I think. Ernst is still Alexandra's father!

Perhaps this situation will be kept low key - the hearing and the separation, (except for the photos) because of Alexandra.
The other thought I had was that we havent seen PC & EA together for 6 months and in that 6 months without EA by her side PC has seened quite relaxed and happy in most of the fotos I have seen of her - so it might have be planned like that - food for thought:whistling:

Do you really think Princess Caroline will testify on Ernst´s behalf?? If I were her ,I would be a witness , but a witness for the prosecution ,je , je ...:D. Great woman she is . She doesn´t deserve suffering again .
To do this to a woman who was by his side when he was at death's door- where is his discretion? The man is over 50 years old- he should know better than this

Come on, people! How can you be so biased?
Caroline and Ernst have been separated for at least 6 months! What? He has to remain a monk forever? He can't see other women until the Monegasques decide to make an official statement? That's simply ridiculous.
Ernst and Caroline are free people, and the man has gone on holydays with a lady friend who happens to be a woman his age and not a 25 year old bimbo and you criticize hime because she's not pretty?
He should know better than what? Going on holidays with a respectable woman his own age when his marriage has been broken for months?

Also, why are you all so sure that Ersnt is the "bad one".If there isn't a bad one? What if both of them agreed to be separated? What if it was Caroline who left Ernst?

To me it's not the cheating (and I am referring to cheating in the biblical sense) that bothers me, nor am I going to say that they should get a divorce just because of the whole picture thing. The only thing that really bothers me in the end is the potential for Alexandra to be scarred by this whole thing. Even if Caroline is quite happy for Ernst to be seen off with this other woman, and there's nary a hint of bitterness about this on the home front, she is still subject to the less than empathetic speculations of others, and that I think could be the hurtful thing. That is the only reason I'm really inclined to judge Ernst less sympathetically than Caroline.
And in relation to assuming Ernst is the "bad one" in all of this. Maybe you are right trepstrep and Caroline is the "bad one" and she walked out on him. Maybe she got fed up or found someone else (all pure speculation, you understand) but we don't know that. The only thing we can do is discuss the certain things that we have here in front of us, and that is that Ernst didn't spend his Christmas with his wife and family and he was photographed on a beach with someone who was not Caroline, whilst Caroline has kept her head down and not been involved in any "scandal" since their separation. I have little doubt that the situation is far more complicated than this (it almost always is), but we can't know the full extent of it now (and I doubt we ever will), so, as I said, we can only deal with what we already know.

Princess Caroline will never loose her Royal Highness title and therefore no divorce.
I think that Chantal, EA's first wife is still Princess of Hannovre.

Tgcom

and via Dagospia
PIC
PIC
PIC

The pics show a physical connecton obviously
This has happened to Caro before with Junot- and that is because as I have always said she is an aristocrat-[one of the few left in the world] first and everything else second- We will have to see if they actually divorce.

Also, why are you all so sure that Ersnt is the "bad one".If there isn't a bad one? What if both of them agreed to be separated? What if it was Caroline who left Ernst?

I sort of agree with you, and cannot help thinking why Caroline - that has never been a saint herself, but who's not stupid - has always chosen to be linked to difficult men, who have regularly cheated on her.

Although the pics are really speaking from themselves and that Ernst wouldn't ignore that he would have been photographed, we shouldn't put all the blame on him. For more than 10 years, he has stood by his wife, he was very supportive of all her committments, always accompanying her to all events (flowers constests, ballet representations, etc....), they seemed very happy and were always together. We don't know what happened between the two and what agreements they made so it's difficult to judge.
let's wait and see if any announcement is made.

Princess Caroline will never loose her Royal Highness title and therefore no divorce.
I think that Chantal, EA's first wife is still Princess of Hannovre.

Yes but NOT a HRH, the style got lost with divorce, the same would happen to Caroline.

I don´t think this is a matter or not of keeping the title of Royal Highness. Princess Caroline has always been someone by herself, and she doesn´t need everyone else´s at all . IMO , "HRH" the Prince of Hannover image has only damaged Monaco´s princess image . :sad:His name has always been associated to fights , rows , and problems of any type.

Back
Top Bottom