The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-12-2010, 04:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
We can't offer a full translation here as to copyright reasons,
try for examply the google translator, the translations there
work quite well
Basically the article says that Caroline will be in court on
Wednesday, that she had asked for security and a save
distance to the press representatives. In addition to that it
says that she had already been present at a non-public hearing
in 2008 and that the first hearing in October had been cancelled
as to her travels abroad - so mainly facts we already knew..

Thanks a lot

Old 01-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Gentry

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Pics from magazine Gente, via Tgcom
Tgcom

and via Dagospia
PIC
PIC
PIC

The "unknown" woman is said to be either South American or South African.
this is another link to photos. we also have the same photos in our New Idea magazine here in Sydney Australia. Who cares who she is? and at last we can say that they are indeed separated - right? he spent Christmas apparently in Phuket which is in Thailand, north of Australia.
forwhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1241265/Princess-Caroline-Monaco-split-husband-pictured-woman.htmlard

Old 01-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
According to "TG2-Costume e società", the mistery lady was heard speaking with a South American accent. Ironically Philippe Junot was also caught in the company of a South American lady: Gianina Facio, which led the couple to a quick divorce.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
According to "TG2-Costume e società", the mistery lady was heard speaking with a South American accent. Ironically Philippe Junot was also caught in the company of a South American lady: Gianina Facio, which led the couple to a quick divorce.

I remember, Philippe Junot was cought with a South American exotical beauty!

This Lady is neither young nor beautiful, but this is EA choice
Old 01-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Serene Highness

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Old 01-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

For Princess Caroline's own good, I hope she will ask a divorce, a quick divorce, in Monaco style (Junot, Ducruet).
Old 01-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Gentry

Do you really think Princess Caroline will testify on Ernst´s behalf?? If I were her ,I would be a witness , but a witness for the prosecution ,je , je .... Great woman she is . She doesn´t deserve suffering again .
Old 01-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Courtier

Well, this is way off topic but foursox is actually right, Thailand is to the (slight) north-west of Australia, separated by Indonesia and Malaysia, and it takes 8 to 12 hours to fly from Sydney to Phuket. I suppose since foursox is from Australia she was simply orientating to her location, though I couldn't speak for her...

Anyway, back on topic. I'm not sure I actually care who the other woman is. Maybe it's just my gossipy nature but I'm far more interested in the "scandal" at large. I'm not sure knowing this woman's name or nationality, who she is, what she does etc. would make much difference to the whole situation (unless, of course, she was somebody very close to Caroline, which I sincerely doubt as we surely would have seen photos of her before and someone here or elsewhere with hawk eyes and a photographic memory would have recognised her). I do hope the media stay away from the court (is it in Hildesheim? I can't recall exactly) when Caroline testifies. This "situation" is probably stressful enough for her without the added pressure of the paparazzi.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Heir Apparent

From my side I think that Caroline will testify. She might be sad now, but do not forge that EA has been her husband for almost 11 years, and he is her daughter's father. She would like her daughter's life to be condamned!

And who knows.... maybe the couple has splitted with common decision and she does not care about EA's "affair"
Old 01-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

That is exactly what I think. Ernst is still Alexandra's father!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Nobility

Perhaps this situation will be kept low key - the hearing and the separation, (except for the photos) because of Alexandra.
The other thought I had was that we havent seen PC & EA together for 6 months and in that 6 months without EA by her side PC has seened quite relaxed and happy in most of the fotos I have seen of her - so it might have be planned like that - food for thought
Old 01-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcía View Post
Do you really think Princess Caroline will testify on Ernst´s behalf?? If I were her ,I would be a witness , but a witness for the prosecution ,je , je .... Great woman she is . She doesn´t deserve suffering again .
To do this to a woman who was by his side when he was at death's door- where is his discretion? The man is over 50 years old- he should know better than this
Old 01-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Courtier

Come on, people! How can you be so biased?
Caroline and Ernst have been separated for at least 6 months! What? He has to remain a monk forever? He can't see other women until the Monegasques decide to make an official statement? That's simply ridiculous.
Ernst and Caroline are free people, and the man has gone on holydays with a lady friend who happens to be a woman his age and not a 25 year old bimbo and you criticize hime because she's not pretty?
He should know better than what? Going on holidays with a respectable woman his own age when his marriage has been broken for months?

Also, why are you all so sure that Ersnt is the "bad one".If there isn't a bad one? What if both of them agreed to be separated? What if it was Caroline who left Ernst?
Old 01-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Courtier

To me it's not the cheating (and I am referring to cheating in the biblical sense) that bothers me, nor am I going to say that they should get a divorce just because of the whole picture thing. The only thing that really bothers me in the end is the potential for Alexandra to be scarred by this whole thing. Even if Caroline is quite happy for Ernst to be seen off with this other woman, and there's nary a hint of bitterness about this on the home front, she is still subject to the less than empathetic speculations of others, and that I think could be the hurtful thing. That is the only reason I'm really inclined to judge Ernst less sympathetically than Caroline.
And in relation to assuming Ernst is the "bad one" in all of this. Maybe you are right trepstrep and Caroline is the "bad one" and she walked out on him. Maybe she got fed up or found someone else (all pure speculation, you understand) but we don't know that. The only thing we can do is discuss the certain things that we have here in front of us, and that is that Ernst didn't spend his Christmas with his wife and family and he was photographed on a beach with someone who was not Caroline, whilst Caroline has kept her head down and not been involved in any "scandal" since their separation. I have little doubt that the situation is far more complicated than this (it almost always is), but we can't know the full extent of it now (and I doubt we ever will), so, as I said, we can only deal with what we already know.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Caroline will never loose her Royal Highness title and therefore no divorce.
I think that Chantal, EA's first wife is still Princess of Hannovre.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pics from magazine Gente, via Tgcom
Tgcom

and via Dagospia
PIC
PIC
PIC

The pics show a physical connecton obviously
This has happened to Caro before with Junot- and that is because as I have always said she is an aristocrat-[one of the few left in the world] first and everything else second- We will have to see if they actually divorce.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
Also, why are you all so sure that Ersnt is the "bad one".If there isn't a bad one? What if both of them agreed to be separated? What if it was Caroline who left Ernst?

I sort of agree with you, and cannot help thinking why Caroline - that has never been a saint herself, but who's not stupid - has always chosen to be linked to difficult men, who have regularly cheated on her.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:02 AM
Nobility

Although the pics are really speaking from themselves and that Ernst wouldn't ignore that he would have been photographed, we shouldn't put all the blame on him. For more than 10 years, he has stood by his wife, he was very supportive of all her committments, always accompanying her to all events (flowers constests, ballet representations, etc....), they seemed very happy and were always together. We don't know what happened between the two and what agreements they made so it's difficult to judge.
let's wait and see if any announcement is made.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:20 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Princess Caroline will never loose her Royal Highness title and therefore no divorce.
I think that Chantal, EA's first wife is still Princess of Hannovre.
Yes but NOT a HRH, the style got lost with divorce, the same would happen to Caroline.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Gentry

Unhappy

I don´t think this is a matter or not of keeping the title of Royal Highness. Princess Caroline has always been someone by herself, and she doesn´t need everyone else´s at all . IMO , "HRH" the Prince of Hannover image has only damaged Monaco´s princess image . His name has always been associated to fights , rows , and problems of any type.