The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-09-2010, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrine diLago View Post
Can E A companion be Maryam Sachs?
No, it's definitely not Maryam Sachs! If you check pics of her
that are available on the internet (for example via Google), you
can see that it's not her.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Not only he knows, he is also happy with the fact that these pictures will make headlines. EA used to beat up photographers, remember? Not this time. Its clear that this means a lack of style and humiliation for Caroline but he doesn't seem to bother.

I agree with fandesacs2003, they should have made an annoucement about a separation, meaning there was no problem now with EA moving on in a new relationship. Maybe Caroline refused and now EA decided to produce facts by visible action.

I don't think this woman is an affair but serious, hopefully repeating history will not go into every detail, with her being pregnant soon.
I agree with Duke of Maramalade and fandesacs2003 about an annoucement of separation if they really mean it. But maybe Princess Caroline didn't want anyone to know and wanted time to think things out. Prince Ernst hates the media so his actions shows he wants Caroline to decide if she want to be married or divorced. It will be real interesting to see Prince Caroline next move.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have to say that I didn't have a good feeling about EA when she got pregnant and they married, so I'm not surprised by this turn of events. I have to applaud her for keeping her chin up during public engagements, this must be tough for she and her family. I could only wish for her happiness. I hope that she can find some nice olderish gentleman who is warm and caring that she can spend the remainder of her life with.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Serene Highness

I think the family may have chosen to put out the denial statement while separation arrangements were being worked out - of course, life goes on - then, the pictures surfaced....which, we knew would happen at some point - and, as many have stated, Ernst wasn't trying to hide and certainly didn't react by attacking the media....leading us to believe that he may have wanted the pictures published to move things along. Now, the palace needs to issue a follow up statment confirming whatever they have decided to do - separate, or work on their marriage while living separately, or work on their marriage after Ernst broke off his other relationship....who knows what's next!
Old 01-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

Doesn't Caroline have a court appearance on behalf of Ernest this month?? Surely whatever they decide will be printed all over the news afterwards no doubt. So whatever Caoline & Ernest do they will do well. Perhaps this time apart was a 'breather' they both needed? Caroline and Ernest don't seem too sad they have a lot of good memories and even if they part they would probably remain amicable. Ernest seems to be doing better than he was before.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I'm sorry but I think we are all missing things.

1. How can we say that EA has never been a good husband nor a father??? Out of his drinking problem, he was always been near Caroline and Alexandra, supporting Caro to her duties. For ten years of marriage, he has never been cought at any bad situation with women, nothing! How can we say that he was a playboy, he was faithfull for 10 years!

2. We do not know what happened the last 6 months and why this couple seems to have problems, we just speculate. So how can we put a blame to EA who was a "bad father and playboy", or to Caroline, "bad woman who steels husbands"!

The only think I say is that the couple EA + Caroline should have made an announcement BEFORE this Thailand trip, in order to protect Alexandra.
I have to agree with the spirit with which you wrote this post. Ernst has by all indications been a very supportive spouse and a devoted father. The Casiraghi kids all seem to have gotten along with him really well too. Clearly, something major has led to this fracture; what it is we cannot know.

As for the breakup of Ernst's first marriage, in fairness, it was said at the time to be well on the road to ending, before Caroline and Ernst got romantically involved. I don't think we can see the breakup as Caroline's doing, but as a gap into which she stepped.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

We do not know that he has never been unfaithful, we only know that he has never been pictured before in this way.

I do not really understand what his reason can be to be pictured like this.

Quote:
I'm sorry but I think we are all missing things.

1. How can we say that EA has never been a good husband nor a father??? Out of his drinking problem, he was always been near Caroline and Alexandra, supporting Caro to her duties. For ten years of marriage, he has never been cought at any bad situation with women, nothing! How can we say that he was a playboy,
Quote:
he was faithfull for 10 years!
2. We do not know what happened the last 6 months and why this couple seems to have problems, we just speculate. So how can we put a blame to EA who was a "bad father and playboy", or to Caroline, "bad woman who steels husbands"!

The only think I say is that the couple EA + Caroline should have made an announcement BEFORE this Thailand trip, in order to protect Alexandra.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is it this month that Caroline has to go to Germany concering her husband's problems in Kenya ??
Old 01-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Administrator

Yes, I believe she is scheduled to testify this week. The 13th I think.
In light of these pictures, that's is going to be an EXTRA media circus.

Old 01-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

Oh, let's hope the media doesn't hang around too much.

Remember Caroline said that the media hanging around was part of the reason she stayed away the last time! It would be good for the media to give Caroline & Ernest a bit of breathing room so they can get the space they need to get things worked out. Whatever is decided would be known soon enough without their privacy being intruded upon.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
German TV said that she is from Persia and also married .
I dont find her atractive, too. And I think it would be better if she wears a swimsuit than a bikini. The pictures are embarrassing.
A swimsuit? In year 2010? What is this, the 80's?

So, because a woman is not young and fit and hot, she has to hide her body in summertime, on the beach??!! You can't sunbathe or take a swim without a sticky damp cloth over your stomac because you have some fat on your body?
It is your statement which is embarrasing and shameful, not her body.

Also, what is all this criticism about the lady not being young or pretty? Neither is Ernst? Would you prefer him to have left caroline for some 25 year old model? Becaus with all his wealth he could easily buy a spectacular bimbo to have fun with. But no, he chose a mature lady who is probably interesting and intelligent .
Actually his choice it speaks quite well of him.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pics from magazine Gente, via Tgcom
Tgcom

and via Dagospia
PIC
PIC
PIC

The "unknown" woman is said to be either South American or South African.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
A swimsuit? In year 2010? What is this, the 80's?

So, because a woman is not young and fit and hot, she has to hide her body in summertime, on the beach??!! You can't sunbathe or take a swim without a sticky damp cloth over your stomac because you have some fat on your body?
It is your statement which is embarrasing and shameful, not her body.
I think we are facing the very old discussion between wearing something flattering and wearing something make you feel comfortable. The mustrious girlfriend choose to feel free. but I think ther is no answer to this, each person makes its own choices!

Quote:
Also, what is all this criticism about the lady not being young or pretty? Neither is Ernst? Would you prefer him to have left caroline for some 25 year old model? Becaus with all his wealth he could easily buy a spectacular bimbo to have fun with. But no, he chose a mature lady who is probably interesting and intelligent .
Actually his choice it speaks quite well of him.
Personnally, I wrote this comment but not as a critisism, as a concern (for EA & Caro wedding). Considering that this person is not a 20 years old "bomb" it makes this story appear quite serious!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Serene Highness

The portuguese magazine VIP publised today a set of photographs of P. Ernst and "the other woman", and... OH MY GOD! (..) What's P. Ernst thinking about??? She lacks class, she lacks style... Next to her P. Caroline is ( still ) a beauty. I know P. Ernst is no Prince Charming, but still, what a downgrade!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Also, what is all this criticism about the lady not being young or pretty? Neither is Ernst? Would you prefer him to have left caroline for some 25 year old model?
I agree with you. I was also surprised by the comments about that woman physical appearance and age, considering Caroline isn't a spring chicken either, and has plenty of flaws herself.
I can't judge her face in these low quality pictures but her body seems fine to me, rather on the well-preserved side for a woman of a certain age. Considering what the average woman on the beach looks like, she has nothing to be ashamed of.

Her bikini could be of a more flattering cut however, it looks at least one size too small.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
The portuguese magazine VIP publised today a set of photographs of P. Ernst and "the other woman", and... OH MY GOD!

Can you post the link?

Are these pics different that those we already have??

Thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel View Post
He is publicly cavorting with a woman who is not his wife (from whom he still isn't "officially" separated). I can't see how that would reflect well on him.
He's been separated from caroline for ages and we don't even know who is the culprit is there is one.
He has to stay a monk just because the Monaco palace has not made an official anouncement about it?
Old 01-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Her bikini could be of a more flattering cut however, it looks at least one size too small.
Haha.. you are right.. it is not flattering at all
Old 01-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Hello

Can someone translate this article?? I think it is talking aboout EA trial

Prinzessin Caroline: Vor Gericht für Ernst August - BUNTE
Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Hello

Can someone translate this article?? I think it is talking aboout EA trial

Prinzessin Caroline: Vor Gericht für Ernst August - BUNTE
We can't offer a full translation here as to copyright reasons,
try for examply the google translator, the translations there
work quite well
Basically the article says that Caroline will be in court on
Wednesday, that she had asked for security and a save
distance to the press representatives. In addition to that it
says that she had already been present at a non-public hearing
in 2008 and that the first hearing in October had been cancelled
as to her travels abroad - so mainly facts we already knew..