Current press reports: Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: The red type in the article expressed Caroline is left without a position in the Principality.
Is she not involved with some charity?

Princess Caroline is patroness of too many charities to list.

Last edited:
Chantal Hochuli is still Friend with the Royals . We saw her last month at diferent RoyalWeddings with her Children and she looked fine .
The Princes of hannover did attend in the Past Events in Monaco. Since their Weddings no show up for Rose Ball or red Cross Ball ?

Both royals have alot to lose, if they were to get a actual divorce from their marriage vows.
If I remember correctly, P Caroline is Catholic and cannot get a "divorce" she would have to be granted an annulment. Apparently, they are living apart from each other just fine. She does her thing, and EA does his. They haven't been romantically in to each other for years!! EA is known to be a heavy drinker with a horrible temper. I would love to see P Caroline quit smoking..and find real Love again!

Both royals have alot to lose, if they were to get a actual divorce from their marriage vows.

If I remember correctly, P Caroline is Catholic and cannot get a "divorce" she would have to be granted an annulment. Apparently, they are living apart from each other just fine. She does her thing, and EA does his. They haven't been romantically in to each other for years!! EA is known to be a heavy drinker with a horrible temper. I would love to see P Caroline quit smoking..and find real Love again!
As they married in a civil ceremony Caroline can get a divorce.

As neither of them has sought a divorce in the decade or so I think the situation must suit them both. In spite of the silly story that Caroline is obsessed with being HRH rather than HSH.

The Prince of Hannover seems succesfully to have quit drinking and looks a lot healthier (and happier) now, especially with his junior son Prince Christian and his family, the troubled Pater Familias seems to have re-found happiness.

Caroline married Ernst civilly. Her marriage to E-A was never recognized by the Catholic Church. She is still Stefano Casiraghi's unmarried widow according to canon law.

Therefore no annulment process from E-A will be necessary.

Caroline married Ernst civilly. Her marriage to E-A was never recognized by the Catholic Church. She is still Stefano Casiraghi's unmarried widow according to canon law.

Therefore no annulment process from E-A will be necessary.

Did E-A and Chantal Hochuli have a religious wedding?

Yes, they did - in Schloss MArienburg on 30 August 1981:

https://www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/gotha/hannover.html
They had a protestant wedding. So I think they can divorce, correct? I mean towards the church.
Interesting point. After 7 in raw Ernst-August heads of the Royal house of Hannover, it won't be any Ernst-August. Might be the quarrel with his father, but Pcs Caroline's stepson did not name his son with the historical dynasties name.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

They had a protestant wedding. So I think they can divorce, correct? I mean towards the church.
Interesting point. After 7 in raw Ernst-August heads of the Royal house of Hannover, it won't be any Ernst-August. Might be the quarrel with his father, but Pcs Caroline's stepson did not name his son with the historical dynasties name.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes the protestant Church in Germany accepts a civil divorce and one can again marry in a protestant religious Ceremony. One example is Fürst Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe who married 3times religious.

Back
Top Bottom