The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

^Yeah, they don't seem to care about it...which is good, they don't need to live hidden

Old 10-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

German Bunte has the same story today, seems Prince Ernst-August has
a new romance (it's not the woman he made those well-known beach
holidays with), but well, they are all grown-ups and the marriage obviously
is over, at least it seems to be settled privately..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Now, in picture #2, they appear to be holding hands....

Old 10-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

^It's like they are playing with each other's fingers...
Old 10-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Aristocracy

This is such an embarrassment I'm sure not only to Princess Caroline but to her children and to the palace. She should just put a period at the end of this relationship and move on.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:24 PM

The idea is kind of nauseating because that woman looks barely older than Charlotte.

I'm not judging EA. As far as looks go, he looks great, very fit and healthy. I'm just saying that the portrayal of him and that woman as an item makes me want to puke. That's all I'm saying.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
The idea is kind of nauseating because that woman looks barely older than Charlotte.

I'm not judging EA. As far as looks go, he looks great, very fit and healthy. I'm just saying that the portrayal of him and that woman as an item makes me want to puke. That's all I'm saying.
\
I know - older guys always find some younger woman to stroke their ego; arm candy to make them look good, but in reality - generationally, what do they have in common?! I would imagine there is not much to talk about.....
Old 10-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

showing the finger to each other in public and finding it hilarious, its easy to see what level both are on, they are chavy people, one of them happens to be an HRH, you cant buy class.

I always thought that Caroline was so desperate for the title that she didnt bother getting married to a rude snob, she may be a snob herself but she knows what to do in public and what not, now its coming back straight into her face, getting involved with such a classless individual, embarrassing his wife in public.

its ridiculous that there is no official separation, he has been doing what he wants to from day one after the obvious split, with the world watching and being invited to watch, on purpose, remember this is a man who used to beat up or threaten to beating up people for taking pictures even at official functions.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Administrator

Well, if they both agreed (or really I guess you just need one person to say they don't want to be married anymore), than they need to announce the official separation so that the proverbial questions don't come up.

Just say we are separated and at this time we have no plans to divorce. Because now its kind of obvious, and it makes a mockery out of everything really. I know Caroline is somewhat private person but at this point if he is going to continue to date agressively, and he doesn't intend on hiding out in his castle/condo/apartment, etc. then why not just say it?

Poor Alexandra, I hope her classmates aren't bringing these tabloids up and throwing them in her face. Since we aren't privy to their discussions with her, I hope they managed to be clear and not confuse the kid. Its weird that one day mommy and daddy are together, and then they are not, and oh by the way, this is Suzy/Harry.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Is there some reason why Princess Caroline cannot divorce or officially seperate from EA?
Old 10-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Serene Highness

He has the right to walk along whoever he wants, he´s not cheating his wife.

And Caroline was not desperate for a title. She could have been HRH long ago!!
Old 10-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Nobility

PE looks quite tanned but apart from that I think he looks quite ill, he looks like he has lost heaps of weight in his body and face...perhaps all the stress he has been under since the public flirtacious fotos that were taken in Thailand....perhaps his only real friend is que sera sera
Old 11-07-2010, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The newest pic of Prince Ernst August attending an exhibition in Austria
has been moved to the right thread, that can be found here:

** Prince Ernst August (V) and the Royal House of Hanover (March 2008-) **
Old 01-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Nobility

I don't know if I can post it, feel free to delete it Monaco society scandal: Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst, and the brothel model - Monsters and Critics
Léonard de Vinci
Old 04-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Aristocracy

is it true that Pr. Caroline is dating with Gerard Faggionato?

Princess Caroline finds love - Female First
Princess Caroline linked to handsome gallery owner | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com
http://hottestcelebrityworld.blogspo...t-kissing.html
Old 04-18-2011, 12:18 AM
Courtier

Rumours, I personally don't believe them, as I feel Princess Caroline plans to remain married once and for all, which has always been her intention.

I say the above because she never wanted to divorce Phillip Junot, believing of course with total conviction that Catholics don't get divorced. However, her mother finally convinced her to divorce the playboy Phillip Junot. Then she took her time (3 years) before finally deciding to get married to Stefano Casiraghi, whom she had 3 children with, happily married for 7 years before she was widowed due to his death in 1990. Lastly, an entire 9 years went by before she decided to settle down once and for all with Prince Ernst August of Hanover. And she's been married to him for 12 years now, with one child, and despite their marital problems I honestly don't think Princess Caroline, as a Catholic, will divorce him.

My question though is can a husband force his wife to divorce him?

If it was up to Caroline I think she would just prefer to remain married in name only, if given the option, but when the other partner flaunts his peccadillos flagrantly and openly in the face of the public and media, it must be tough. :(

ps: in the above photos Caroline is *not* kissing the other gentleman, he just pecks her on the cheek, a friendly greeting in Italian. :)
Old 04-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Aristocracy

I think she should divorce him. I know they seperated, but they are still marrried and Ersnt is being seen with another women. This means cheating, in my opinion. Caroline doesn't deserve them.. She is a princess by birth, she doesn't need Ernst's title.
And also I don't think she is invented ceremonies of foreign royals. So she doesn't need to be HRH
Old 04-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Serene Highness

Naimisissa oleva Monacon Caroline rakastui ystäväänsä - katso kuva! | Viihde | Iltalehti.fi
There is an article but i don't know what it says. Ithink it's from Finnland. I posted it here because obviously (from the pictures) it has to do with Ernest and Caroline.
Anyway, there are also some pictures from the previous summer in Italy with Caro, a close friend and Charlotte. http://i52.tinypic.com/2ev82zt.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/2zdvozs.jpg
Old 04-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
showing the finger to each other in public and finding it hilarious, its easy to see what level both are on, they are chavy people, one of them happens to be an HRH, you cant buy class.

I always thought that Caroline was so desperate for the title that she didnt bother getting married to a rude snob, she may be a snob herself but she knows what to do in public and what not, now its coming back straight into her face, getting involved with such a classless individual, embarrassing his wife in public.

its ridiculous that there is no official separation, he has been doing what he wants to from day one after the obvious split, with the world watching and being invited to watch, on purpose, remember this is a man who used to beat up or threaten to beating up people for taking pictures even at official functions.
"Chavy people" is soooo right on target of a description I can't add a word!

Caroline has conducted herself impeccably since the separation. She seems to be putting her young daughter's needs first.

I don't know what to think about her involvement with E-A. When I first read about it, I thought he might finally be the PERFECT husband for her despite the less than ideal beginnings of the relationship.

But as you said, a title and money does not guarantee class....let alone happiness.

And I cannot believe some people are speculating that this OAF will be invited to Prince Albert's wedding this summer?!
Old 04-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Serene Highness

Well, that's a rumour that's been going on since last summer. i Don't believe P. Caroline wouldn't be so unwise as to show herself in public in a romantic attitude with a man while still married to another one. After all, she has two daughters ( one of wich is still a child and whose father would be, then, the « betrayed husband » ) to whom she needs to set a good example and be a good role model. Besides, that kind of behaviour just doesn't fit her nature. Of course, we can think of Villas and Robertino Rosselini, but, back then she was young, had recently divorced and she was commiting all the « normal » excesses of this kind of situation. Then came Lindon, but, again, she was a free woman ( unfortunately for her ). Now, she's married and that makes all the difference. Finally if you watch closely the photo where P. Caroline is kissing her alleged new boyfriend, you'll notice she's kissing him on the cheek in the presence of her girls. And, after last summer were they ever seen together again? I don't think so... so to me this is very shakespeareanly « much ado about nothing...»
Old 04-18-2011, 06:48 PM

They probably are very good friends and might have an interest in each other, but like lazuli said, Caroline is unlikely to hurt Alexandra that way, and also she wouldn't want to hurt her chances of getting out of the marriage. She will want to be able to cite herself as the injured party. So maybe in the future, after a divorce, Caroline will pursue her interest in this man, but for now, it's lips sealed and discretion on! :)