The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Nobility

PC don't need to get married. Let her be her marriage to Ernest was a mistake. I don't think she want to get marry again.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Aristocracy

I recall some magazine saying she wants an 'express' divorce this time...

Why so pronto, Caroline?

Old 09-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Bouche d'Or View Post
I recall some magazine saying she wants an 'express' divorce this time...

Why so pronto, Caroline?
Personnaly, i don't believe neither of them, P. Caroline and P. Ernst, will file for the divorce, not so soon. In my opinion, there's still a lot of sentiment betwen them...
Old 09-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Personnaly, i don't believe neither of them, P. Caroline and P. Ernst, will file for the divorce, not so soon. In my opinion, there's still a lot of sentiment betwen them...
I'm guessing something has been lost in the transition (of your statement) for me, but what are you seeing that the rest of us may not? He's already been on the beach frolicking with another woman, and they haven't been spotted or photographed together since before the trial....I'm confused I would imagine that divorce anywhere in the world is difficult legally, emotionally - and, when children are involved - including their kids from previous marriages who became close over the years - it's got to be a difficult time for all. I could see the emotional hassle being the bigger issue keeping them from taking formal steps (aside from no longer living together), much more so than any lingering feelings of love between them....but, maybe I'm missing something?
Old 09-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
I would be in heaven If I got to see old Ernstie back in Monaco. He did his stuff, but actually only LORD knows what exactly happened between these two. At the end of the day, he was this warm, endearing and easy-going soul, but I come across some videos of him and Caroline from 'recent' events the two attended, and I got the vibe that she's a bit tired of him. I mean, she has four kids. She can't possibly nanny 5th one
Old 09-09-2010, 08:21 AM
Serene Highness

If Ps Caroline did tire of him, in some ways, it probably had to with his abuse of alcohol (relieving himself in public) - as well as taking on 'razzi in such an violent way - that takes its toll, too. He did, for the most part, seem low key, when sober, and they share a daughter; plus, as I said above, they had strong relations w/each other's kids (and the kids got on well).....sad all the way around, but I seriously don't see them getting back together - I'd love to be pleasently suprised, however.....
Old 09-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Some couples choose to remain married but separated.

Sometimes its the cost involved of getting divorced (which is definitely not the case with these two), sometimes based on their religion they don't believe in divorce and sometimes its just better not to divorce. Its a comfort level, although they no longer want to be married they care for each other, they could just be lazy and either party are waiting for the other one to make the move and sometimes its a shield. You know your marriage is over but you don't want to divorce if you are involved with someone else. Sometimes you don't want to answer the dreaded question on where ae we going....its easier to blame a wife who refuses to divorce. I mean its not like the other person is going to ask the wife?!

Old 09-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

None of us really know what's going on in this marriage.
They are both sophisticates, with plenty of money and possessions, and they don't have to live together, nor to account for their words or actions.

I expect they will let the world know when they're good and ready - or never...
Old 09-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Serene Highness

Dear friends, under the circumnstances, i think we can all assume that we're all a little bit right, since the only thing we can do is guesing what really goes on between the couple. It's my believe that P. Ernst really has felings for P. Caroline ( maybe he felt overwhelmed ?!? ), and somewhere in the process he felt the need to cut a bit loose... the problem was he overreacted, made an awful mess , and now he's just hiding is shame away ( and secretly hoping to win P. Caroline's love back again?!? Call me romantic... )
Old 10-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Nobility

Prince Ernst has an italian girlfriend, Simona. The images appears on the magazines Semana and Diez Minutos.

The image that appears on the cover of the magazine Diez minutos, the pic is too small but I haven't found another photo

Diez minutos
Old 10-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Administrator

This is such a small picture, but it doesn't appear to be the same woman from the beach is that correct?

And really, that's a lot to read into a new picture. She could just be a friend he is walking with. Though anything is possible.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:56 PM

^Absolutely, could be any kind of relationship, could be his personal assistant for all we know!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Nobility

They are holding hands.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
They are holding hands.
Looked to me as he had his hands in his pocket and that she has one hand to her chest.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
They are holding hands.
Do you mean pictures inside the magazine show them holding hands - the one on the cover does not show them holding hands (his hands are in his pockets, and her hand is to her chest); they appear to be walking and talking in a familiar way.....we'll have to await more pictures and/or info
Old 10-28-2010, 12:06 AM

Yeah, in the pic on the cover, she's got her hand up toward her chest, sorta like she's using her hand with her speech, and he has his hands in his pockets. But maybe, like was suggested, there are more friendly gestures inside the magazine. I doubt it though! Because if there was a more *ahem*
"friendly" picture, wouldn't the magazine use that on the cover to be more enticing?

anyway, he and caroline are separated, at least they are acting like a separated couple. She's already been linked (at least in the rumor mill) to other men. And we know he wasted no time moving on. Actually, the gossips have said that he seems to have "moved on" a bit before he should have, so if that be the case, why stop now?
Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 AM
Nobility

I haven't seen the pics but this article says they are holding hands.

More pics

Diez Minutos
Old 10-28-2010, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

German Bunte has the same story today, seems Prince Ernst-August has
a new romance (it's not the woman he made those well-known beach
holidays with), but well, they are all grown-ups and the marriage obviously
is over, at least it seems to be settled privately..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-28-2010, 07:49 AM
Heir Apparent

I think that EA's real "love" is the bottle....and PC has somehow accepted it.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

They don't hide anyway....